Hybrid View

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdcage
    To see a birdcage in your dream, represents a loss of freedom. You are feeling locked up and unable to fully express yourself.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh the things i do on impulse late at night… sigh. i wish i hadn't posted that now but thanks anyway, guys.

@ mimosa - i agree with you re the symbols. i find the universal interpretations interesting, even if they don't necessarily apply. but yeah, i'm pretty sure it had little to do with finances.

tbh interpreting my own dreams makes me kind of uncomfortable. but if i continue to think about it maybe i'll pick up a paintbrush and let my hand interpret it for me. pretty much the easiest way for me to "confront" things i'm not yet aware of. a;lsdkfj;asldfjka;lskdfja;lsdfjkas;df;;;
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    a;lsdkfj;asldfjka;lskdfja;lsdfjkas;df;;;
    Is that your signature now?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Analyze this one:

I dreamed that an 80 foot snake was eating a bunch of young adult men. (in early twenties/late teens) The snake almost ate me but I dodged it. Before he came down to try and ate me I knew I would make it. (It's not so much I dodged it just like the snake purposefully missed me almost like he didn't want to eat me) Still, I was terrified as hell. One time when the snake scooped up a bunch of people, one of the guys pushed his bro down to save him. But he died anyway from the height of the fall.

Oh the snake was in a field, just a large open green field. there was also a tree. I knew somehow if I went around the tree, that the snake would not eat me.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Analyze this one:

I dreamed that an 80 foot snake was eating a bunch of young adult men. (in early twenties/late teens) The snake almost ate me but I dodged it.
    It has to be a giant snake eating young men? lol (I imagined them all standing in a line, shirtless of course, with bulging muscles, flexing them even, before the snake came along and swallowed them whole one by one.)

And then I found this:

Something in you has been oppressed. This could be by outside forces, societal rules or inner oppression of true desire. Something quite important is happening in your subconscious and will eventually give rise to a new dimension within your outer life. I will also say that sometimes the snake images do warn of danger, but mostly of hidden truths coming up for healing and often around sexual energy. The danger warnings are about not heeding the call to heal a particular area and so making the issues "worse" somehow. However, the predominant images do speak of a healing of fear surrounding the sexual expression area of life or fear surrounding men or a male in your life. Ponder on these thoughts and feel if there is any connection with these symbols inside of you.
    I'm being evil, but this was honestly the sort of thing I thought of. *looks innocent*
    Last edited by marooned; 03-11-2010 at 03:53 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Analyze this one:

I dreamed that an 80 foot snake was eating a bunch of young adult men. (in early twenties/late teens) The snake almost ate me but I dodged it. Before he came down to try and ate me I knew I would make it. (It's not so much I dodged it just like the snake purposefully missed me almost like he didn't want to eat me) Still, I was terrified as hell. One time when the snake scooped up a bunch of people, one of the guys pushed his bro down to save him. But he died anyway from the height of the fall.

Oh the snake was in a field, just a large open green field. there was also a tree. I knew somehow if I went around the tree, that the snake would not eat me.
    means you're gay and you want to get fucked in the ass.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Analyze this one:

This dream might indicate trying to gain control of one's sexuality and fear of being overwhelmed by uncontrollable urges. It seems like a dream not too unusual so don't feel strange about the interpretation. It is merely suggestive of unconscious energies at work to grapple with matters of sexual discipline and not let the id ruin ones life either.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...