Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve had several dreams last night but one I remember is houses catching on fire due to strong wind (red flag warning happens quite often where I am but never worried about that while conscious). The fires were spreading to where I lived in the dream, but I wasn’t sure if it would be less safe leave the house. The apartment right in front of me was in flames. A lot more but I cant explain it here

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had a dream once that i was on a field trip and the chaperone was shauquille o neal. but he was off his "sports personality" and he was trying to be super lowkey. I remmeber him being dressed in a grey hoodie and a italian ski cap, and he was playing really aloof with the class. but then on the field trip we ran into his arch nemesis lightning-man and apparently shaqille is like a superhero in this story ? ? ? so they almost fight but didnt wanna "traumatise the youth" so they had a truce. but later in the dream i go home and I see my grampa watching the news and hes wearing the same exact supervillain suit lightning-man was. and i got scared and ran out the house.