Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt I was responsible for collecting caskets from various locations and transporting them to a funeral home. Each of those locations seemed to have something off about them. The first was a nursing home, which seemed mostly normal except for that the caskets I collected thence made strange noises when I moved them to my car, as if something were moving inside. I felt I shouldn't investigate. There was also a veterinary warehouse, a seemingly endless industrial warehouse-type building filled with cages, containers with medication and machinery, and thousands of veterinarians in suits walking about and working; from them I received two caskets with apes inside and smaller containers filled with animals' ashes. There was a secluded property, wooded and green, with a cabin it seemed several young attractive and gregarious women were staying in. From them I received a casket with no explanation of who was inside or how they had died. There was also a supermarket, which sold strange products and had stalls inside with vendors attempting to sell products. I had a feeling that one of these locations were dangerous in some way, but one was more dangerous than others, and would come to envelop the world. Some time later, I went with my family into the supermarket. At some point my sister had begun working there, for one of the stalls. During this trip, though, my mother was approached and persuaded to work for another. She began working that hour. They did not leave for several hours. I went to find my sister, feeling something was vaguely wrong, and also feeling bored. When I found her, her employers had just cut off one of her hands for failing to meet her quota of products sold. She was crying and holding her bleeding stump. I forced her away from her post, though she was unwilling to leave. I took her to my father who was browsing stupidly some distance from my mother's stall. I went to my mother and told her what had happened to my sister. She didn't seem to care. I realized something was affecting their thinking, making them not realize the situation was perverse, and that whatever it was affected me less. I began inventing thought exercises and asking them to my mother and sister, making them think, and think indirectly about their situations. I was frustrated at how slowly I was getting through to them, and that they seemed suspicious of me and the reasons I was asking them these things.

The dream shifted, and I was back at the entrance to the women's cabin property. I knew that of the locations I had visited this was the one I wanted to be victorious, and I only knew one way to help it. The women were trying to invite me in, making an attempt to flirt with me. I knew they were monsters and would kill me somehow, but I was depressed and didn't mind. I asked them not to insult my intelligence or pretend with me; I didn't have the energy to respond. I followed them further into the property and the dream ended.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 01-04-2023 at 05:08 AM.