Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was 25 years old, I had sex with and fell in love with an LSI with whom I worked at a dead-end factory. She was pretty terrific, but something was off in the relationship (Mirage) and I didn't want to marry her, so I evaded her questions about marriage.
    Possibly, in order to make me jealous and to force the issue, she started hanging out with a random jerk from work, after work, without my knowledge. The first I knew about it was when I came back from a work trip and she told me that she'd slept with him after a big party, "but he only came on my leg."
    WTF?
    Anyway, that was the end. I walked. But I didn't fall out of love. The company then had a Christmas party at a hotel and we all attended, and after everyone got drunk and it was late, I left to sit in my car in the parking lot to sober up enough to drive, while they retired to one of the hotel rooms.
    I think I'm slightly telepathic with some people, and as I was sitting in the car, wandering drunkenly through my head, I thought I could "hear" them having sex.
    Even thought I didn't want to marry her and wasn't dating her anymore, it was pretty humiliating for me. My pride was hurt, I guess.

Anyway, this is the Dream Interpretation thread, so I should say that last night, I had a dream that mixed a lot of these elements together into the dream's story line. The dream was even partially set in a dead-end factory, exactly like my real life experience. Once again, I was in a parking lot, observing my woman having sex in a hotel room with some random jerk whom I knew, and then afterwards, I lost all desire for her. One disturbing difference was that the woman screwing some other guy turned into my mother at the end of the dream.* Lol.

Freud, are you listening?

What puzzles me is why I had this particular dream right now? I'm not seeing anyone, so I haven't broken up with anyone.
    Maybe it's a delayed reaction to my last GF or something.

*Yes, LIEs have Fi-related problems, in the sense that we need a LOT of Fi. Faithful, deep, and true Fi, even when we're not so great at providing Fi ourselves.

I feel bad about not being able to provide any Fi nuance, but it is what it is, and you have to do the best with the hand that you were dealt.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-06-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I was 25 years old, I had sex with and fell in love with an LSI with whom I worked at a dead-end factory. She was pretty terrific, but something was off in the relationship (Mirage) and I didn't want to marry her, so I evaded her questions about marriage.
    Possibly, in order to make me jealous and to force the issue, she started hanging out with a random jerk from work, after work, without my knowledge. The first I knew about it was when I came back from a work trip and she told me that she'd slept with him after a big party, "but he only came on my leg."
    WTF?
    Anyway, that was the end. I walked. But I didn't fall out of love. The company then had a Christmas party at a hotel and we all attended, and after everyone got drunk and it was late, I left to sit in my car in the parking lot to sober up enough to drive, while they retired to one of the hotel rooms.
    I think I'm slightly telepathic with some people, and as I was sitting in the car, wandering drunkenly through my head, I thought I could "hear" them having sex.
    Even thought I didn't want to marry her and wasn't dating her anymore, it was pretty humiliating for me. My pride was hurt, I guess.

Anyway, this is the Dream Interpretation thread, so I should say that last night, I had a dream that mixed a lot of these elements together into the dream's story line. The dream was even partially set in a dead-end factory, exactly like my real life experience. Once again, I was in a parking lot, observing my woman having sex in a hotel room with some random jerk whom I knew, and then afterwards, I lost all desire for her. One disturbing difference was that the woman screwing some other guy turned into my mother at the end of the dream.* Lol.

Freud, are you listening?

What puzzles me is why I had this particular dream right now? I'm not seeing anyone, so I haven't broken up with anyone.
    Maybe it's a delayed reaction to my last GF or something.

*Yes, LIEs have Fi-related problems, in the sense that we need a LOT of Fi. Faithful, deep, and true Fi, even when we're not so great at providing Fi ourselves.

I feel bad about not being able to provide any Fi nuance, but it is what it is, and you have to do the best with the hand that you were dealt.
    I think it's more a matter of like you said faithfulness in relationships regardless of whether it is a romantic relationship or a professional one. I often fantasize about being loved by some kind of Walkyrie , I idealize that kind of love. Anyway, I was curious to know about how Faithful in love LIEs can be. Maybe they don't believe in "true love" in the first place because "Everything has a price" so Faithfulness in that sense doesn't mean much until they meet an ESI (?). Maybe because they see the potential usefulness in everything including people the body shape (beauty ?) of whatever sexual orientation the object their desire is and don't bother about how they feel about it, until they meet an ESI . (I don't like to make generalities I'm talking about virtual people (LIE-ESI) and ask for the opinion of real LIE-ish individuals )

PS. 1D functions are not set in stone, we learn them through experience so those functions can not be used as an excuse ad vitam. The best way to acquire experience in our 1D functions esp the PolR is to be in contact with our Dual but there are obviously other ways like school etc.. Note that one of the criteria of intelligence is the capacity to learn from experience so if our 1D functions did not evolved by the age of 24-26 (Brain Maturity) then something is wrong.

Edit : I had to delete the post and repost it because of technical issues sorry !
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets