Threaded View

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt that I was at a young adult camp and that I had to share a room with two girls, one of whom was pregnant. Apparently they had chosen me to share the room because I was "not dangerous" but reassuring and 'cute'. They undressed and took a shower while I made my bed. Then we sit down and talk about teenage motherhood; I say that it's a bit early to have a child, and the girl answers me that her boyfriend is gone but that she really wants to keep the child. She is sitting on the couch, wrapped in a white blanket. Me and the other girl (who I know in the dream, but I have no idea who she is in real life) are trying to caution her about the difficulties of raising children as a single teenage mother.

I think this dream has something to do with a social media post by my SEI-ex in which she mentions pregnancy. She is in a relationship with a LSI right now. After a breakup, it's not uncommon to fall in love with whatever is the opposite of what you just did; it's not about rejecting the previous partner and what he represents(uncomitted IEE me), but about 'oh I know who I am now, I'm going to date this completely different LSI person and have kids and a family'. The girls taking their clothes off might show their readiness to be vulnerable with me. I'm not sure what them sharing their room with me might mean ; maybe it's a metaphor of a therapy relationship? I think the setting in a camp might be indication that I think those relations aren't 'real life', that we are still learning, playing.
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 09-25-2021 at 09:14 AM.