Quote Originally Posted by fatgurl View Post
I have no idea when the dreams started. All I know is I used to have dreams like these when I was a child and they stopped for years.
Others were walking along the edge too but none of them were scared.

I think there is a social aspect to this dream, since people are present in both of them.

The people are walking but they aren't scared, but you feel like you loose control and can't trust yourself to walk along the edge.

When you are crossing a road you say it is difficult because you are doing it with other people.

Both instances you are tying to traverse a path that you have trouble completing.

I think that it could have something to do with boundaries in some way. A road is a boundary. You are trying to cross this boundary but can't.

On top of the building you stop yourself from walking along the boundary that others follow out of fear of falling off.

You mentioned that these dreams showed up in childhood, it could be that this is a transitional period in your life and that's why they showed up again.

I think there is some external social pressure that you feel is stifling your growth.