Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Threaded View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strangely remembered another dream last night, but not as clearly as the night before. I think my sister was getting married again and I went to stay at a hotel. I kept hyper fixating on things and didn’t check out of a hotel at the time I should have...lost track of time. I thought DH is going to kill me for not checking out because I’m going to have to pay for another day. Then some holy being came to me and told me I needed to tell my mom to do certain rituals for some reason....it was like she was leaving and becoming a celestial being, I had to douse her in Pepsi and especially in the middle of her chest. I got distracted looking at my phone and I got worried god was mad at me for running late preparing my mom, and since he was all knowing and all seeing, I couldn't excuse myself out of this one. I think I was at my sisters wedding reception and different people kept changing the light bulbs to different colors to match the mood of the celebration. One woman was changing a light to a dull amber colored bulb and I kept staring at it, transfixed by the beauty of it. I took my mom outside in a garden and poured Pepsi on her, and especially her chest. She was dressed in a white gown. I drew a circle in the sky with my finger for her to ascend, and that was the end.
    Last edited by Aster; 05-01-2021 at 01:51 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎