I was following a guy in a plane and the plane dove underwater. The plane would fly through the sky and through the water. I looked at his face and saw he was receiving oxygen through a tube in his mouth and thought I needed to learn to blow out my nose while swimming so that dh and I will be able to get a plane like that. The plane landed on a ship and I found myself on a bridge over a highway where men in civil era uniforms were fighting in a war. There was shouting and bombs, and I saw Abraham Lincoln come up to me. I realized I was bloated and so was Abraham Lincoln. I asked him what he had been eating, and I said I thought it was the subway. I immediately tried to think of ways to get rid of the bloat and found myself in my own bathroom. When I came out, there was a Mexican girl in our living room. My girls told me she has been walking down the road and needed a place to stay. She said the reason she left home was because her parents wouldn’t give her her own bathroom. I told her if she stayed with us, she’d only have one bathroom here and that that was a silly reason to run away. I told her I wasn’t sure what to do with her and told her I’d call my mom and ask her, she’d know what to do.