Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a really weird dream this morning

I was standing in my dining room and it was all cleared out except for a pumpkin and my mother, who for some reason was wearing a prairie dress with a lacey hood. She was standing by the back door and opened it to call outside. When she turned, her face was black, that of an animal. It was covered with fur and like that of a bird, a raven maybe. I asked her why her face was like that and she looked at me strangely, like she didn’t know what I meant. There were children outside, whose I don’t know, but I knew they had faces like animals too. The were walking around the yard, also in prairie dresses, faces like chickens. And I told my mother to stand in front of the pumpkin, this would be a great picture.

That’s all there was to it. Honestly, I’m really creeped out by it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Had a really weird dream this morning

I was standing in my dining room and it was all cleared out except for a pumpkin and my mother, who for some reason was wearing a prairie dress with a lacey hood. She was standing by the back door and opened it to call outside. When she turned, her face was black, that of an animal. It was covered with fur and like that of a bird, a raven maybe. I asked her why her face was like that and she looked at me strangely, like she didn’t know what I meant. There were children outside, whose I don’t know, but I knew they had faces like animals too. The were walking around the yard, also in prairie dresses, faces like chickens. And I told my mother to stand in front of the pumpkin, this would be a great picture.

That’s all there was to it. Honestly, I’m really creeped out by it.
    Halloween is coming: https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Fog-Visi.../dp/B08LQNCY93

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This seems like the most appropriate costume for Halloween this year
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎