Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
Can you remember the vague shape of what you intended to paint or your intended message in regards to it was? I may not exactly remember my lucid dreams as clearly as I do my real life escapades, but I do remember the intent or at least what I was aiming for vaguely. Starting to think "Gammas" have a style and type of lucid dreaming that may well mark them as such. Spiritual yet also material in all the most relevant ways. Does our quadra form yet also destroy cults on the regular? I'm starting to think we do almost by absolute accident.
My dreams are always like reality (at least my body behaves as such: I don't fly, I can't run really fast, etc) but they sort of feel like an alternate reality where some parts of it are completely warped. They feel like a Salvador Dali painting.

I think I was just trying to paint a pattern of fish scales all over the easel. The size of one was about half my palm, and I get the sense that their only point was so everyone could see them and like them, and appreciate me for drawing that. Either that or I was trying to draw the thing that was chasing us, but I think I would have been less calm trying to do that.

I don't think how I dream would be considered lucid dreaming tho, so I probably can't count towards your mental tally