My dream world is pretty insane. A lot of symbolism, wild imagery (both light and dark), fantasy and mythical things. I’m glad I wrote some down and they are in one of my many notebooks somewhere. Large red moons, glowing orbs, golden rooms, underwater wars, fields filled with stars, dragons, frankensteinesque laboratories, sliding down never ending trees in the forest lol, making songs (which I put in my phone to remind me)... actually, I’m sad to say my dreams appear to be more “normal” lately.

Anyway, one of my strongest was quite simple, but I felt quite awestruck upon awaking:

I was alone. I was in a short, flowing white dress. I was walking parallel to a villa, I was in Italy. I was in the shade, but the villa was lit by sunlight. The villa has the cutout of a cross in the top of it. There were leaves on the ground. There may have been a tabby cat. I kept walking. It was quiet, it was serene. I came to the edge of what appeared to be a sort of cliff and was overlooking rolling hills of grass. There was just one group of autumn colored trees clustered in the middle. Quite simple, but I felt so at peace.

In another strong dream, my sister, after her passing, was pulling me into space. I was in outer space. She gave me a glimpse of what it was like to go into the “afterlife”. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever felt in my life. She told me this was what it felt like to die and enter the afterlife. She asked me if I was ready to go with her. I told her I was not because I had to stay on earth for my nephew, her son. I told her that something was telling me I would be much needed in his life.

I shared these somewhere else, but now that I found the dream thread I wanted to share them again . I guess they are my favorites.

Something else kind of interesting, my only dreams where I was being killed at the end (and then I woke up) were in black and white. Those are the only black and white ones I’ve had. The dream world is weird.