Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed that my LII younger sister had opted to get an operation that turned her into a centaur, back when it was popular to do such things, but unlike her friends, she had chosen to remain a human-animal hybrid after the fad lost its novelty. Her condition seemed pretty normal to me, and her BF didn't have a problem with it, but I thought it must be inconvenient for her to drive a car and I wondered how she ate enough to maintain her body weight.

I'm not sure, but I think this dream might have something to do with my having been stood up by an LII female on a blind date recently. When it became obvious that she was a no-show, I was surprised to find that I felt a sense of relief, since I actually found the ESI restaurant hostess to be much more appealing.

My subconscious might be telling me that it's better to be single than to be paired with a human-animal hybrid, I guess.

Yesterday I spent seven hours working one-on-one with an ESI customer on nailing down their requirements for putting a camera on a car, and I liked the guy more and more as time went by. I was making leaps of intuition about what the system should look like, and he was saying, "Have you considered this? Have you considered that?" He wanted to have every detail explained to him, while I had just leaped over a lot of those steps to arrive at a conclusion I knew instinctively was right. It was kind of tedious, but it was a very enjoyable and productive experience and I appreciated his approach, because he discovered that one of my leaps had completely overlooked something that would affect the outcome by about 10%.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-04-2019 at 12:10 PM.