My girlfriend and I were vampire cultists on a bus tour around the country, and I was doing a shitty job of being a vampire cause I felt my teeth rotting and decaying and shifting about, while the gradually fell out over the course of the trip. The others on the bus tour were other cultist vampires and they were all either goth or just wore a lot of black (the leader of our cult looked like Morticia Addams).

So the bus broke down at one point and the band members (yeah we were a band too) had a falling out because this one British vampire that looked like Kurt Cobain had some relationship drama with Morticia's younger, edgier, more reckless sister. I was just sitting in the back pulling my teeth out one by one and occasionally glancing out the window watching Morticia's sister pull Cobain's hair and slap him; being on good terms with both of them meant I didn't want to take a side here, and to be honest I didn't care about their struggle.

Our plan was to take over Osaka (in midwest USA for some reason) and cut off their trade routes, stripping them of their morale and freedom. When the bus broke down and Cobain left we had to basically go on foot; I sped ahead, ashamed that they would see my lack of teeth and deem me a failure. Eventually we reached a sort of school/supermarket/radio tower hybrid and I instinctually knew what to do, as I had been through a song and dance in multiple dreams beforehand. I removed the sacred tiger from the divine ambulance in the building's basement and killed it in front of a large crowd, then retreated into said ambulance while chaos unfolded and the other cultists would take care of the rest.

I don't remember what the rest of the story was after that. I remember meteor craters and a coral reef but it was on land, but nothing concrete. I think I was betrayed at some point.