Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i had dream once were i was fucking a dude in the ass do you think im gay like even if its just a dream wouldnt i carry over some off my personality and be like wtf this doesnt turn me on

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5dolladogsoup View Post
    i had dream once were i was fucking a dude in the ass do you think im gay like even if its just a dream wouldnt i carry over some off my personality and be like wtf this doesnt turn me on
    haha I have gay dreams all the time. Everyone I know who is gay said they knew it from a very young age. Maybe you are bi-curious? Like most the people on the planet. Doesn't mean you have to act on it. It's a choice if you are not born that way.

Edit: Every straight guy I know has admitted to thinking about it at one point. Most of them are put off by the idea when they are, ahem, thinking clearly. My ex was curious but he said he would never do anything about it because it would make him feel wrong inside if he did.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    haha I have gay dreams all the time. Everyone I know who is gay said they knew it from a very young age. Maybe you are bi-curious? Like most the people on the planet. Doesn't mean you have to act on it. It's a choice if you are not born that way.

Edit: Every straight guy I know has admitted to thinking about it at one point. Most of them are put off by the idea when they are, ahem, thinking clearly. My ex was curious but he said he would never do anything about it because it would make him feel wrong inside if he did.
    welp i have always wanted to suck off the hulk

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5dolladogsoup View Post
    welp i have always wanted to suck off the hulk
    Hah, well there you go... If you happen to meet the hulk then... you aren't talking about the wrestler are you? I have been on the same flight with him a couple times, he is not my type. He was in first class and I passed him on my way to coach.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Just write that he is a nonce. Problem solved.