TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1574 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    maybe it’s both
    Both are something that you can control.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dreamed I went to a place I already know but don’t visit anymore. I was wearing a traditional dress. Maybe there was an event I would attend to, but then my dream self was so casual about things and wasn’t thinking about time at all. I asked how to get to a certain building. Weirdly someone told me to go for a ride and gave me a burner phone. I went for a ride, but the ride was not a car but a weird old open carriage with wheels. It was just smol that I felt like I just sat on a big skateboard. It was really fun though, could really feel the air and the ride was a bit long enough to enjoy it. After that I went inside the hall, saw an ILE I know irl but I immediately thought to myself “ohh naurrr I hate ppl” so I continued walking and hoped he didn’t notice me. But he did, followed me and at that point I would have to acknowledge his presence. He asked if I have a burner phone and if he can use it. He also was weirdly bald and kinda sadder in my dream. Was he sad bec he has no burner phone? I was about to say “this is so not you” but then I thought it wasn’t time to comment on random things like “omg where’s your hair?” and I don’t even want to even interact that time. We were talking, but suddenly someone interrupted us and was also trying to get my attention- so I said, well who should I entertain first between the two of you?? I figured ILE might say something long, so I chose this slightly taller stranger girl. (Thought it’s important that ILE was on my left and this girl was on my right.) She asked if I have a burner phone and if I can let her borrow it. What’s up with my burner phone??? But anyway I think I said no since I was inclined to give it to the ILE, but then I woke up while I was about to do that.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Given the recent bad weather in the area I had a dream I thought I was in the eye of the tornado and “safe” as long as I followed it but actually wasn’t and got taken by the tornado, which was almost thrilling

someone else in the eye tried to stop me from being taken but couldn’t

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031