I had a dream that I didn't remember of until I got nearly the same dream.
I remembered that I had dreamed of me defending a place/castle/call it anything, and that I was behind a wall with a weapon, and I needed to defend it, it was my job. When I saw the titans (which were attacking) I just ran to save my life and I was fucking scared. But I didn't recall that dream when I woke up when I did it. I just recalled it when I did nearly the same dream.
Except this time, I felt fine defending the place and dying for defending it. So I saw that titan, fired at him, then got smashed by the foot of another titan. I felt alright, like it was meant to happen and I didn't give a shit. Then I had this omniscient view of the place and one person talked to me : "No, no, the titans are not that fast, they are slow"

So I got back to my previous position, before the titans attack, and I saw them and they seemed so freaking slow and like shitty and gave me no fear or anything. Then I continued, looked at them, and escaped easily without dying (usually, when I escape anything in my dreams I freak out and end up being eaten).

When I woke up I felt fucking grandiose and so confident, like what the fuss is about.

It's like, sometimes stuff happens, it dictates my day and I don't even try to stop it, I just let it dictate my day. And also this dream was fucking weird