Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    haha I have gay dreams all the time. Everyone I know who is gay said they knew it from a very young age. Maybe you are bi-curious? Like most the people on the planet. Doesn't mean you have to act on it. It's a choice if you are not born that way.
    Just write that he is a nonce. Problem solved.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I had to look that up.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i ran away from home and came to a shack at the end of the road i live on with the door slightly open and because its a dream i yolo swag and walk in anyways there is a beautiful Mexican lady with a really thick braid going down all the way to in between her ass cheeks bending behind a tv in a tv stand plopped in the middle of the room once she notices me staring at her i explain my situation and she agrees to let me stay but if i touch the door knob very very bad things will happen (funny thing she didnt mean the doorknob on the door it didnt have one it opened and closed like those doors in saloons in the wild west) anyways as im exploring the house naturally the thought that i could get sum comes to mind but before i could do anything about that my boner starts too grow and it get to the point where its is so hard and full down there i have to walk on my tip toes now this happened in the middle of the night so im not sure what proceeded or if anything did

now the dream i had experienced before waking up was very strange i remember it first starting in a tennis/basketball court area and im playing bball when a car crashes trough one of the fence and guys start firing automatic guns everywhere (mostly at people) so we start to run towards a fence and i jump over it like fucking superman the entire 11-12 feet in a single floaty bound but i stay levitating in the air now at this point the guys with the guns are on the other side of the courts firing off shots towards me and the others running in my direction but there is a little decline like a retaining wall to take cover from the bullets with and im just thinking why cant i get down (stop fucking levitating) while getting to my car finally once i get to my car not exactly sure how i got down i get in it and tried driving off then another weird thing happened that im not sure how happened i end up crashing into the retaining wall pretty badly and i get stuck in my car while the bad guys are driving towards i duck down and hide but they find me and shoot me but something interesting happens i dont die i just take a ghostly form along with all the other victims and we crowd around our dead bodies the bad dudes had so kindly left one of their own to organize and watch over anyways im just following this guy around for the next minute or so haunting him so to speak yelling vulgar shit at him when suddenly he says looks like im gunna have to kill one of the them and by that he meant one of three very young (like 5 years old) triplets that were still alive laying down with the rest of our dead bodies and all the other ghost tackle him and i wrestle the gun from him and attempt to shoot him in the face but it wasnt loaded while all this is happening my vision is slowly becoming redder like my time in this ghost form is running out and when i realize the the gun wasnt loaded my time runs out but again instead of dying i wake up in that house

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

most of my dreams are creepy. babies falling off tall buildings and dying, saying cryptic/creepy stuff. An interesting dream I recently had was I was in some sort of hotel room only most of the floor was missing and you had to like make sure you didn't fall through the gaps or you'd fall to your death, but everybody was just like sitting around talking like it was nothing lol.

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by truck View Post
    most of my dreams are creepy. babies falling off tall buildings and dying, saying cryptic/creepy stuff. An interesting dream I recently had was I was in some sort of hotel room only most of the floor was missing and you had to like make sure you didn't fall through the gaps or you'd fall to your death, but everybody was just like sitting around talking like it was nothing lol.
    maybe you were from another dimension in one of your past lifes

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think my dream last night is about anxiety but I'm going to record it here in case it comes true and if it does I will post it in my other thread. I lost some of it because I got caught up in the fray. hahah

I drove to another state with a friend to visit his brother. (this is actually a trip that I didn't agree to in real life but it's going to happen because I am the only person they can ask to take them) We arrive and there is some kind of family reunion happening. There is a woman there who everyone says used to be heavy but when I look at her she has a perfect, curvy body. I don't know what they are referring to but they keep making jokes about her being fat. She tells me privately that she was never fat but she was insecure so they are just messing with her head. Then she does like this runway performance for me to show her body off. I tell her she is beautiful but another girl pops up from behind a bush and starts making fun of her so the other girl loses her footing and falls into a pond. When she reemerges from the water she is sparkling and I need to go find the guy I arrived with to ask him what is in the water.

A lot of really aggressive stuff happens between some of the males that I can't remember now (due to the fray I was in earlier) but I let someone drive my car and I get worried because they have not returned. A woman tells me they called and my car has broken down but they will pay for it. I am anxious and I no longer want to be there. I just want my car and I want to go home. I tell her to tell them I want my car NOW. She calls them and they tell her it is going to cost $10 -20k to fix my car and they need a few days to get the money. I am freaking out because I can't imagine that it would take $1000s to fix my car. I think they are lying to me to keep the car longer so they can make money. I wake up thankful that my car would never be that expensive to fix. If it was I would just buy a new one.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Last night I was dreaming I was dying fom leukemia.
    My mother sacrificed my youngest sister (I have none IRL) to make me live 3 months more.
    I saw my fictional sister die.Tthen I saw my hair and skin decompose, my teeth were falling down... my flesh was rotting live. A lot of rotten blood.
    And then I really got dead.
    Such a Xmas dream.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I dreamt of two buses, which were actually more like tour buses. The one I was on had 6 beds in it and it was very modern looking. I was on the bus with *** and a couple of other people, and my mom was on the other bus. *** and I went over to have drinks with my mom on her bus. I asked him what he was drinking and he said vodka so I poured him a large glass of straight vodka over ice. I thought to myself that I could not drink such a strong drink, so I was only going to have a beer.

I felt really close to *** in the dream. Like we were best friends, and he, my mom, and a few others hit it off. They were talking for some time when I told *** it was time to go. We were all going on a trip, but I think the buses were going in different directions.

*** and I got back on our bus when all of a sudden I felt very weak. I looked down on the floor, and I was bleeding heavily even though the source of the blood was unclear to me. I asked *** to get me to the shower before anyone else could see all the blood. He took my arm and I sort of fell against him. He got me in the shower and turned it on. Then I asked him to clean up the one foot wide trail of blood I left behind me. It was all over the bus, and I was afraid other people would see it. It was then that I realized I was probably going to bleed to death in the shower, but I did not want to leave a mess behind. ***, and someone else tried to help me, but I was fading away... end of dream.

YWIMW

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I imagined people who arms like crabs and were saying something in some indeterminable manner. There was something else as well but I forget.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Prostitutes

I dreamt I was with a group of women that were all prostitutes. In the beginning of my dream they were walking up and down the streets propositioning men to come back to a bordello type place. There was a man there and he was their "keeper". I am not sure of the exact word to use to describe the man other than "keeper" because this was not in this timeframe, and "pimp" does not seem fitting. Physically he was incredibly beautiful, with long dark curly hair just past his shoulders. He was dressed similar to how the musketeers are shown in movies, with a ruffled shirt, and a hat.

I felt like this was in France although he looked more like a man of Latin descent. There were a lot of girls/women, between the ages of 16-30 and they were carrying pails of water with brushes to a faucet to fill them with clean water. They used the pails to bathe in after they were done with a client. This "keeper" man came into the area where they were bathing, and the girls were all trying to please him, and get his attention.

I was there as well with a pail. I had a similar body type and size that I have now, but I was younger (maybe 15 or 16) with golden brown colored hair. I do not think I had met this man before and I was really scared of him because of things I heard the others say about him. I tried to hide myself behind the other older girls so he would not pick me. I felt and heard that he was very cruel to the girls when he chose them to share his bed and I did not want to be with him even though I was feeling a really strong attraction, and perhaps even love for him. He ended up picking me because I was "new" and I was very scared.

I have no more details about what happened next, but a family member told me that I appeared to be very frightened by something in my dream and that I was screaming and moaning in my sleep. After I woke up I did get some impressions and the biggest one was that this was a past life.
    Felt real.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dreamt that I was helping make Chinese chicken salad for my boss on a company vacation. He was asking me if he should buy this one car and I was assessing or rather analyzing his options and he was being skeptical about trying something new (he's ESE and Ne sensitive, he just goes with something familiar that feels good).
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I dreamt I was a very tall attractive girl, early twenties, with long (past my waist) straight white hair. I was walking down a city street with my "boyfriend" (don't know person irl) and we were joking about him being a white knight, and as we got near the end of a street a man with dark hair and a girl on each side of him walked around the corner. He was laughing and said well I am the black knight, or maybe he said dark night. I am not sure, but my "boyfriend" and I were uneasy.

We did not want to keep walking so we decided to walk into a bar and wait for the guy to leave. We went into the bar and it was full of bikers. It looked like the 1960's by the way people were dressed. I just wanted to get to the other end of it where there were other people like us, but a man stopped us. He asked us both a question which I can't remember. Then he stamped our hands and told us "The Breed" wanted to see us in a back room. Two men took us into a room where they put the guy with me in a chair and stood me in the middle of the room.

I notice that there was a black and white cow in the room. At first I thought it was fake but then a guy pushes it and I see it is real. The "leader" started asking me questions and I would answer them. He said we know who you are and we know they are coming for you. He told two men to take off my dress and I said no wait let me do it. I unbuttoned my dress and underneath I had some kind of tan cloth wrapped around me.

The guy seemed to be satisfied that he had the right girl. I was not really scared, more nervous, and I told him that I had been raised for a purpose and that one day "The Romans" would come for me because I was special to them. He laughed even harder and said something like, "that is what you think they want you for but that is not the truth." Then he told me who they were, and he pulled out a large dagger. I asked him not to do it. He just smiled at me and threw the knife into my side. I did not feel pain or anything. I watched him walk toward me pull out the dagger then put it in my chest.

I guess I was dead because the guy told the others to, "get rid of her body". I remember the last thing some other person said was, "what about the guy?" The leader said, "fill him full of drugs and leave him somewhere he won't remember a thing anyway." Then I woke up

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Skepsis; 09-05-2015 at 03:11 AM.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed of a blue chair with squiggly legs that had squiggly white stripes on it.
    Here is a poorly drawn rendition. I am not artistic, especially with the paint app.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I dreamt of an ex boyfriend. In the dream it was now, but he was the same age he was then, which was 20. I felt so much love for him even more than I did when I was with him. I wanted to be close to him, but even though he was holding me and told me he cared about me he said we could not be together. I was a bit upset and I asked him why. He told me it was because I was only 12 years old. Then I realized I was only 12 years old in the dream, and that to him I was too young. My heart felt broken.

Then things changed in the dream, and I was being held captive by some people. They were holding my magical horses captive too, and I used telepathy to tell them how to free themselves. They did not want to leave me there, but I told them they could not be much help to me if they were also held captive, so they reluctantly agreed to leave without me, and wait until they could come back and rescue me. They broke free of their chains and flew away. I woke up before they came back though.

@LostInDreams

I am really disappointed with Google's image search results for the elusive black Pegasus.

thestral_by_elwinge-d4nh2pw.jpg
    What about Thestrals? Dark creatures...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I had a dream that I am going to get myself a beer after I drove to the garage. Looks like dreams do come true.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Skepsis; 09-05-2015 at 03:30 AM.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

This morning I woke up to the voice of @mercutio (we have voice chatted so I know what he sounds like) and he loudly and clearly said to me:

"Wake up Aylen! and don't you talk to me until you fix your wifi"

Then he played a song in my dream and told me to "listen" but his voice had pulled me out of a deep sleep so I only heard the song fading away as I woke up and I had to search for the lyrics, I remembered, but the tune was familiar. It was this song and I had to listen to the lyrics a couple of times before I made some connections to what it was all about. I have also had wifi problems that he told me to fix in waking life.

YWIMW

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had one in which I asked some random stranger to propose to me to please my asian mother.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream last night where I had a bunch of chest hair. It was nice.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I dreamed that an ex colleague of mine was showing me something she wrote in a book of hers about me and my EII ex lol.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I was on a plane with a young version of Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, and he was smoking. Then I saw other people were smoking too and the flight attendant was annoyed so she opened the door to air out the plane. The plane lost pressure and started to fall. I put my head in Steven's lap and he held me tight. The captain said we were making a crash landing.

Next thing I remember we had landed on a highway, and we all walked away from it, but there was someone there to show us how lucky we were. They showed us all the planes, small and large, that had crashed in that same spot before us, and they were all mangled and burnt.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Ugh my dreams are always so violent or about death/dying lately. I need new dreams.

Last night I dreamt I was still working in my last, um, career. I woke up happy I wasn't and it was just a dream. I was very relieved.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought my dreams were weird but Aylen's dream are creapier

Sharing my mind's dream:

I can't recall them, fak.

One I got it around.

Now the second, which was fun as hell.

I was playing at Counter Strike (but in real life, it was me playing, not behind a computer). Anyway, I think I got a few kill, I remember I was proud and everything (not that i'm bad, it made me feel like a leader and a beacon of hope, which I love). I somehow ended up in an appartment in a city covered of high building, all very high and thin (as high as in the 5th element, but not as wide. The building were thin and wery high, very high buildings). Anyway, I'm in this appartment and I end up getting out by the window and jumping on a corner. I recognize this corner it's a map in Counter Strike.
    At this point my weapon is a paper, I need to reshape it in order to kill someone (it's always like that in my dream, so close to achieveing something then something goes wrong and I begin to panick, here it was the weapon). Used to this kind of twists in my dream I didn't panick and got the paper in a shape of a weapon.
    I end up behind a player who is portrayed by a female in very light clothing. I end up close to her and begin to flirt/touch her. The thing is that this girl was in my head an e-friend (a friend over the internet, already met him in real life) but the physics was just a pretty sexy girl, not that guy I know. Anyway to me the girl related to this guy (even thought she didn't think she was this friend of mine etc).
    I then end up in the same appartment. High building, fresh air coming through the window, I feel nice the sky is blue. I don't see the blue sky and I don't see the high building but I "feel" it's there. I also "feel" we have alcohol and the such. I know the room is full of friends but I only see one and it's the "e-friend" I was talking about earlier but in its real physical form.

Somehow I liked the dream, guess it was the flirting. I didn't give any feedback, I'm sorry.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Skepsis; 09-05-2015 at 04:07 AM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Skepsis; 09-05-2015 at 04:07 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I dreamt in cartoons last night. Something so nonsensical I could not make it out.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I dreamt my sister and I took a rocket to another planet, as a secret NASA mission, and while she was exploring it I accidentally launched myself in the rocket back to earth. I think I tried to wait for her but there was an automatic relaunch button or something that I pressed. The rocket seemed to be held together by tape and glue and there were a lot of loose wires. I felt the force of the rocket lifting at a really fast speed and I closed my eyes because visually it was too much to take in since the rocket had a window similar to an airplane. I felt a huge rush and then some form of terror before the rocket crash landed in the ocean, There were many foreign ships in it and I was afraid.

I swam to a close ship which took awhile and there were two men talking and one had a black dog. I told them I crashed landed in a rocket and that my sister was stuck all alone on another planet and I needed to contact NASA to bring her back. No one believed that I crashed and no one would help me find the remains of the rocket. I couldn't remember my government contacts or how to contact my family. I went to Walmart to get a phone but they didn't have an electronics dept anymore. The lady told me that dept shut down years ago. I thought i was only gone for a few minutes.

Then irl thunder and lightning was crashing so loud and it sounded like the world was ending and I bolted out of bed desperate to find my sister and to get someone to go rescue her off that planet before realizing I was home in bed and none of it was real.

It is still storming, with lots of thunder...

Rocket

Association: - Outbreak from the physical narrow-mindedness, - investigation of the internal rooms. Question: - Which limitations is I to be overcome ready?
    In general:

Rocket stands in general for higher spiritual striving, - then it can admonish not to reach for the stars. Now and then it is interpreted in terms of weapon as a menace from the outside. In her primary meaning the rocket stands in connection with the male sexuality. Nevertheless, in the dream plays possibly the energy with which a rocket is equipped and which is available consequently to the dreaming, a more important role. If a rocket is given him, this points out to the knowledge that the dreaming optimally does not function. If he rises like a rocket, this means that he makes headway with any plan very quickly.

Psychologically:

The rocket has no positive meaning in dreams, it is rather a serious warning signal. The dreaming is endangered, while he tries to flee from his natural area of life in others. The dreaming should pay attention to depressions and suicide danger. Less often the rocket than vision appears for flights of thought. Everything what symbolises strength deals, in the end, with how an achievement can be improved or be increased. In this sense the symbolism of the rocket is as that of the airplane, only the aims are further removed with the rocket. The explosive strength of the rocket is necessary if radical change should be carried out in the life. In the vision she circumscribes the brief recollections and thoughts which can mix up us. If we fire a rocket ourselves, can point in our a little bit fickle kind or on own ideas which blow up hissing. The space rocket probably symbolises rather more sublime thoughts which turn on God and the world. If such rockets start in nightmares, we wander around without aim helplessly.

Spiritually:

Because with a rocket distances and heights are reached which were never still reached before, the rocket stands for spiritual search and venture.

http://www.dreamtation.com/docs/5694.htm

Edit: I just remembered that there was some kind of cover-up by the government and that is why I was so desperate to get her back. I knew no one was going to admit it even happened so I was on my own to "save" her and I didn't know how.

I also notice that my sister, in dreams, usually represents a part of myself since she and I sort of mirror each other but like the reflection in the mirror the left and the right is reversed so it isn't completely accurate in the reflection and I have to translate what I am seeing and how it applies to me.
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-15-2014 at 03:23 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I woke up from a dream to someone's voice this morning. The person was not physically present, just their voice and they said, "Aylen, it is dangerous to encourage some people. Don't you remember what I told you before? Be careful." They actually said my real name but I changed it to Aylen.

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this is Aylen hacking my account.

black deer in a dark orthodox church. they approached me like cats, but they behaved in a "friendly" way like very domesticated dogs. their most striking quality was their lustrous velvety black fur (resembled mink fur coats). and they had majestic antlers. they were 2 btw. creepy. i even started looking online.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    this is Aylen hacking my account.

black deer in a dark orthodox church. they approached me like cats, but they behaved in a "friendly" way like very domesticated dogs. their most striking quality was their lustrous velvety black fur (resembled mink fur coats). and they had majestic antlers. they were 2 btw. creepy. i even started looking online.

Something is in the ethers... @mercutio @Ollyx2OxenFree

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Something is in the ethers... @mercutio @Ollyx2OxenFree
    u mean mercutio and olly etc. are like domesticated dogs? i'm sure it has nothing to do with the forum, i never dream ppl on the forum

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    u mean mercutio and olly etc. are like domesticated dogs? i'm sure it has nothing to do with the forum, i never dream ppl on the forum
    nope, they are not. The friendly domestic dog thing is a synch, of sorts, for me lately. Something I was recently sharing in chat that relates to dreams and real life. Also related to changing my energy and facing my fears.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could probably talk about my dreams in this thread. Not tonight though. Way too tired. I don't really believe in any interpretation but my dreams tend to be extremely strange and vivid. I usually have a memory of my past dreams in my own dreams that I don't have while awake. It's also not uncommon for me to fall asleep in my own dreams Inception style. I've been four levels deep before. My dreams seem to deal more with ideas and manifested phenomenon based on those ideas. I only know that because in the moments when I'm half asleep I can start to feel concepts start to drift into the non-sensical but sensory form.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I dreamt I was doing laundry and rearranging furniture. I opened the washer to look inside and a small black furry creature (I thought it was a rat at first) bit down on my hand. In the dream I had been talking to someone about a mink coat (don't know why) so I decided it was a mink in my washer because it didn't look like a rat. I also remember a long black leather coat that was shredded. As I woke up I was trying to get this thing off my hand without tearing my skin but it was working it's way up my arm as a was waking. I couldn't go back to sleep because I was afraid I would return to the same point in my dream.

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In my dream, my daughter came running to me without any pants or undies on as I could hear her older sister yelling, "She pooped!" All I could think of was how much I dislike dealing with poop(does anyone actually like it I wonder?). I walked out into the living room and lifted her yellow, turd filled undies up off the floor and it was perhaps the largest log ever to have exited any child. It also smelled horrible. I could feel its heaviness as I pinched the top of the undies together, hoping to lock it in there, and began to walk to the garbage with it. It wasn't stable though, so it began to slide out of one of the leg holes. It then became a race to the garbage before the poo could slide out and fall onto the floor. I could feel that it was going to, that it was inevitable. I made it, "Yay!!!" Then I awoke to the sound of feet pattering around the house.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had this dream my family was on a vacation at this bay, and there were hills all around it like in Greece.

Then I turned into an 80-year-old woman who was literally having a period.

Then my dad said I had some work to do, so I quickly came up with a story about a boy from India who used some bio-luminescent substance to light up the depths of the bay and eventually gained control over the motion of the waves. By writing this story I completed my task and saved my people from utter destruction somehow.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a really strange (and also stupid) dream once. I was swimming in a pitch-black vacuum. All of the sudden these infinite cylinders spread laterally in the vacuum, and they looked like sideways tree trunks (they had no branches). Despite this being a vacuum, I could tell these infinite tree trunks were moving at the speed of light. All of the sudden the tree trunks opened their eyes and started making whale sounds. I grabbed on to one of the tree whales and started moving with them. All of the sudden, amongst the whale sounds, a heavy bass started rumbling and psychedelic colors started splashing in the background. I then jumped off and fell through this hole torn in the vacuum and fell into this metallic, high tech room. The dream gets less interesting from there, but it was definitely the most vivid sensory dream I've had.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I dreamt I lived in a two story futuristic style house. I went out with friends but I don't remember where. When we returned someone had stolen my dining room table and all the area rugs around the house. I was really upset about it. I didn't write my dream when I first woke so I forgot most of it but basically I was on a quest to find out who stole my table.

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I had this dream last night where I was looking at myself from outside my body and there was this thick, mucous membrane over my eyelid that I pulled off. That's all I can remember. I'm likely to remember this for years.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast