Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,160 of 1202

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I had a dream that I was dealing cards. We were playing black jack, and I won with an ace and king
    What suit? I used to read playing cards I could offer an interpretation

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Strawberry Milk I don’t remember the suit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Strawberry Milk I don’t remember the suit
    Red or black? Or do you not remember? Thats okay

An ace of any type represents beginnings, opportunities, messages, births of any kind. Kings represent people in your life (or yourself) that are mature and have strong foundations. I'm getting a man (or woman) may help you in life at this time. They will help you by providing resources and support to kick start whatever this idea or desire you have. They seem to want this as much as you and know you deserve it. You'll gain knowledge and maturity from this. Kings are symbols of personal power and authority. This may be an aspect of yourself that you're going to start expressing soon.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that I was dealing cards. We were playing black jack, and I won with an ace and king
    Ace recalls the phrase "ace in the hole." You feel that you've gotten a man (the king) with your hole.

The pecuniary aspect of card games may also be relevant.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Ace recalls the phrase "ace in the hole." You feel that you've gotten a man (the king) with your hole.

I'm sexist after reading that.

She's not acid nor alkaline
    Caught between black and white
    Not quite either day or night
    She's perfectly misaligned
    I'm caught up in her design
    And how it connects to mine.

Ooh, let's talk about chemistry
    'Cause I'm dying to melt through
    To the heart of her molecules
    'Til the particles part like holy water
    If anything, she's an undiscovered element
    Either born in hell or heaven-sent
    But either way I'm into it

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Milk View Post
    I'm sexist after reading that.
    You shouldn't be! Men also have sexual dreams, and there's nothing wrong with that. I try not to post mine here though when they're as crude as Poptart's.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that it's not something I really care to think about. :skull:

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Milk View Post
    Red or black? Or do you not remember? Thats okay

An ace of any type represents beginnings, opportunities, messages, births of any kind. Kings represent people in your life (or yourself) that are mature and have strong foundations. I'm getting a man (or woman) may help you in life at this time. They will help you by providing resources and support to kick start whatever this idea or desire you have. They seem to want this as much as you and know you deserve it. You'll gain knowledge and maturity from this. Kings are symbols of personal power and authority. This may be an aspect of yourself that you're going to start expressing soon.
    That makes sense, thank you!!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been having rather nice dreams recently, I can't recall them tho.

One thing I note in certain people recalling dreams is that they rake their brain to remember every little details, the color of some wall, a fire hydrant, every and anything. They look in pain from the effort, and often those details are insignificant.
    I think that there's a reason certain things are forgotten, sometimes it's insignificance, and some other times it can be the wrong moment, or being told to the wrong person.
    It also happens that when people stop torturing themselves over remembering, it's easier to actually remember and the meaning shapes itself better.

I wish I dreamed of cats more often.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream I was babysitting some woman who had recently become a ghoul from being an impulsive twat and eating anyone anywhere in the middle of the street, or friends because "they are my friends, I can eat them, right?"
    She ended up abducting a random woman in front of her daughter, the scene of what happened next was cut, and then the police and a bloody bathroom.
    What an annoying dream.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had a nightmare last night that Jaleel White (actor who played Steve Urkel but he's nothing like that irl of course, he's more the exact opposite lol) was some evil being/therapist that would lure ppl privately into rooms and then like drain their life force. A literal vampire I suppose. I saw him drain this one poor man- and when he came out his face was disfigured and Jaleel was laughing/smiling about it like an asshole. this other woman was there, she tried to warn me that he especially wanted to hurt me. And that if I went in there with him, I wouldn't just get hurt like that guy did- I would die.

I didn't like how I felt weak in the dream. In dreams I often have super powers, but I didn't in this- I felt like a victim and I didn't like it. Normally I can say something witty and snappy and use my Buffy-like super powers but I couldn't here. He also did this creepy thing where he ran super close to my face- then super sped back. And he kept doing that and I didn't know when he was gonna troll me with it lol.

In real life, the actress who played Harriet winslow (the original Harriet NOT the one from later seasons) said that she didn't get along with him and that he was a bad person. Time to write a fan fiction where I enlist her help to try and stop him.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol damn. Physical fight? My SE dual seeking is so charged by this dramatic shit:

'Family Matters actress Jo Marie Payton alleges she and co-star Jaleel White nearly got into an on-set altercation during the filming of the show’s ninth season.

Payton, who played matriarch Harriette Winslow during the show’s nearly decade-long run, told Entertainment Tonight that “there was one time he actually wanted to physically fight me,” referring to White, who played the show’s instantly recognizable breakout character, Steve Urkel, the Winslows’ next-door neighbor.'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ht-1235140897/

THEY MUST PHYSICALLY FIGHT FOR REAL NOW- IN A STORY I MADE UP!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I dreamt I decided to make a bold move, buy a plane ticket, and move to bum fuck Egypt. For some reason I was living in England... and sorry to the brits out there but that's not a cup of tea I'd choose. I lived in some cottage in the country side and spent time working an easy job at some gym. My cousin (who I hate btw) called me and we sat together at the table discussing the economy there. In his mind he thought England was more expensive than America... and started talking about boring tax shit. I guess he wanted to move there too but realized it's not really a country of clout chasers lol and he hated how it had less "freedoms" than America. And the people especially, he said they're pretentious and a bit cold. Ig that's his opinion of me

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream a few days ago about a house inside of a large building. The building was something like an antique store. I had moved into the house inside of it. It was haunted by an angry man who kept playing tricks on me. I ended up learning how to make peace with him, even though he was still quite the trickster. I think my mom was there, living with me. She didn’t believe me at first, when I told her about the ghost. Not until she saw some activity from him, for herself.

I feel like I can’t remember the dream all that clearly. It feels like it was more complicated. That a lot was lost when I woke up, which I’m sad about, since it was a pretty neat dream.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strange dream, I was asked to sing in front of people in a informal gathering but I fell asleep and was then woken up, I did very poorly, evident by everyone's expression and also my own feeling

A lot of weird stuff also happened before that, but basically, I may be getting 'punished' for something that was being misunderstood, I felt isolated and that no one cared.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    I had a dream a few days ago about a house inside of a large building. The building was something like an antique store. I had moved into the house inside of it. It was haunted by an angry man who kept playing tricks on me. I ended up learning how to make peace with him, even though he was still quite the trickster. I think my mom was there, living with me. She didn’t believe me at first, when I told her about the ghost. Not until she saw some activity from him, for herself.

I feel like I can’t remember the dream all that clearly. It feels like it was more complicated. That a lot was lost when I woke up, which I’m sad about, since it was a pretty neat dream.
    Here's my interpretation I hope you don't mind yeehaw

Moving in another home or location in your dream could indicate the need to move from burdens and sorrows. You feel like you're ready to move onto the next chapter (whatever it may be) but something is "haunting" you. You feel that if you ever move or change your life this present part of your life, and maybe a specific person, will haunt you. Think of it like as unfinished business. In your dream it shows me you're tired of fighting and ready to make peace with this part of your life no matter the cost. Your mother being there in the dream serves a reminder of comfort and strength to you - she's someone you admire that's gently nudging you to make a choice in your life at this time (albeit slow and cunningly. move your chess piece accordingly).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    strange dream, I was asked to sing in front of people in a informal gathering but I fell asleep and was then woken up, I did very poorly, evident by everyone's expression and also my own feeling

A lot of weird stuff also happened before that, but basically, I may be getting 'punished' for something that was being misunderstood, I felt isolated and that no one cared.
    Fear of vulnerability and expressing your innermost desires, feelings and thoughts publicly. There's a part of you that you hide from the world and why? You should know you're a human person and your role isn't to make other people feel good. Be whole again. Accept all the parts of you.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pixie dreams View Post
    Here's my interpretation I hope you don't mind yeehaw

Moving in another home or location in your dream could indicate the need to move from burdens and sorrows. You feel like you're ready to move onto the next chapter (whatever it may be) but something is "haunting" you. You feel that if you ever move or change your life this present part of your life, and maybe a specific person, will haunt you. Think of it like as unfinished business. In your dream it shows me you're tired of fighting and ready to make peace with this part of your life no matter the cost. Your mother being there in the dream serves a reminder of comfort and strength to you - she's someone you admire that's gently nudging you to make a choice in your life at this time (albeit slow and cunningly. move your chess piece accordingly).
    Thank you! That’s very interesting about moving! I think having a house inside a building is symbolic to my deep subconscious and the old nagging man is all my internal Demons (or issuezz). That’s how I took it. It is interesting especially what you said about my mother being a comfort. This might just be true. But I also feel like her not believing me about the nagging man is related to her not believing how serious my internal issues are, like I felt when she was alive. But she was also a comfort irl. It is all very symbolic for sure.
    Last edited by Aster; 11-04-2023 at 01:15 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beautiful stark white and black moths, butterflies, dragonflies etc (some of them in color) all next to me on my bed while asleep, woke up and they were flitting inside my house more concentrated where I had fallen asleep. Lying literally right next to me on the bed or resting on the wall. Large. There were a few other small bugs potentially but I almost completely only saw them. I didn’t understand how they had gotten in, so I was trying to let them out. Brain kept insisting not yet not yet it’s just a dream you won’t have to deal with this when you are awake and then I woke yp. They were almost completely white some soft outlines with black-ish. Very ethereal. I remember one or two extra large pretty blue butterflies.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed I visited a random place and the spirits and other entities there don’t want to let me go. They want me and they want me to stay there so they can get my soul once I die because if I go home they wouldn’t be able to reach me so they keep on hovering around me to the point that I ended up getting isolated from my companions. From my dream self’s understanding they are not evil but very much ready to do everything to make me stay and getting the soul means I get to be with them and my spiritual connection would be on that place and not here anymore. I ran to look for the room of one of my companions but these entities put me in confusion that over time I started forgetting the room number. Thinking that I won’t be able to be okay there I used my powers to immediately be transported back home. A few local spirits came hovering over me and told me welcome back and that I’m much stronger here because the connection is very strong. Dream’s too vivid that I actually woke up dazed.

This makes sense because recently I’ve been trying to reach something and change a lot of things up but maybe I’m not completely ready for the new state.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first part of the dream i was in a room/weird apartment complex. not sure if i've dreamd of the exatt same one or it was a different version now, cuz sometims l,ocation in my dreams reoccure. there were cats and they kept getting lost or separated, one was whining and i had to take it and bring it to its family we were trying to find its cat family father and other kittens? but they were angry at me. then was it smth between a hotel, a mall and work, weird building or such buildings, and i dont remember if i tried to relocate to a different city and this was in a different city after travelling. i tried working with ppl there or smth. i made them mad somehow i dont remember, first time it was actually ok or smth?? but i got frustrated and restarted/trying again. then similar events transpired but i tried to do better but it got worse or smth??? im very very confused on these parts here. we had some plans i had to execute and i was failing my part? like everything was against me. then i made them mad and they started chasing me with giant spikes. seemingly unlimited amount of them, giant white spikes and trying to stab me with them. i got tortured many times then it would restart and try again.like i tried to make it better but they hurt me for it more and more. then i'd restart and try again, then i'd try to leave the place, but as soon as i went to a different parto f the building or another building they'd start finding me, and like easier each time almost. i seemed to get to a far part of the city one time and found a job there but even there smth wrong happenned and there was a restart and this time as soon as i Got out of the building/dual building someone outside got me not to mention others kinda found me and were coming up the stairs yes i got out through the window. i feel very tortured. this is one of the worst nightmares i've ever had. those people hated me so much.
    this may be part of demonic attacks.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 12-14-2023 at 05:38 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Driving on a road that eventually leads to stratospheric heights in my car, the incline is impossible, the car starts to lose traction from gravity. I'll notice on the horizon the road is inverted in a loop where the cars are upside down, they run it at full speed ahead to use the centrifugal force to pin them there driving upside down.... I'm like

Imagine a road that elevates into the clouds in a long straight line, and it is the only way to your destination so you stay on it, and they the people are on it, so you stay on it.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dreamt i went to snakes and giant metal or rock snakes who bit and healed me

I want to care

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist
    i dreamt i went to snakes and giant metal or rock snakes who bit and healed me
    Jung on snake dreams:

More especially the threat to one’s inmost self from dragons and serpents points to the danger of the newly acquired consciousness being swallowed up again by the instinctive psyche, the unconscious. The lower vertebrates have from earliest times been favourite symbols of the collective psychic substratum, which is localized anatomically in the subcortical centres, the cerebellum and the spinal cord. These organs constitute the snake. Snake-dreams usually occur, therefore, when the conscious mind is deviating from its instinctual basis.

Also, reply to my texts!!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dream I had a few weeks ago:

I was a young girl, maybe around 4 or 5. My parents had just died somewhere. I fell into a trance and wandered around the city I lived in. As I walked, thin vines extended from my body and wrapped around buildings, cars, and people. The vines produced a gas that made everyone (except me) fall asleep. Eventually the entire city was covered with these vines, and everyone asleep. I kept walking around for two or three days. The air was filled with the yellowish gas the vines produced. By the end of this period I could barely see a foot in front of me. Two people in gas masks came and captured me. I think anesthetized me. I was taken to an orphanage for children with such supernatural abilities. We were not quite forbidden to use our abilities but they were disapproved of and restricted. Often people would find excuses to punish us if we were caught using them. There was a caste system. Those from less fortunate backgrounds were destined for slavery and treated and disciplined more harshly. I was not one of these. I learned to control my vines a little better over the next few years. I would use them to lift myself into a window in a tower and spent much time on the windowsill there, thinking and reflecting in the sunlight. Sometimes I encountered adults I didn't like. I could make my vines very thin, almost invisible, and stab people and inject poison. I killed two or three people like this. I resented being restrained by the morality of the school and society in general. If I had the power, I could take what I wanted. So I decided to escape. I took a friend, and 2 slave girls who wanted to come, since we weren't quiet about our intention. My vines made it easy to escape notice, and we left. We travelled around for a few weeks. We would steal food. A few times people who recognized that we were unaccompanied preteen girls tried to capture us. I killed them. I saw many slaves and wage workers. The caste/class system gave me much to think about. But I was enjoying the adventure. It was the happiest I'd ever been in my dream-life. I think the other girls felt similarly. Eventually we appropriated a boat. On this boat my friend and I were talking. We decided to return to the orphanage since it might provide us social advantages later in life, since we couldn't maintain this kind of thievery and murder for long, and we knew we could leave again anyway if we hated it. So I announced this to the other girls. They acceded, but I could tell they weren't happy about it. I mentioned this to my friend, and she told me it was probably because they were destined for slavery. I felt foolish for not having considered this. I decided then that we wouldn't return, and was thinking of what we would do instead. Too much thinking woke me up.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday I dreamed that I got a message that angels would visit me. I told it to the people around me and they said I should be prepared and wary because they are scary. I kept on repeating to myself “I will not be scared I will not be scared I will not be scared” and talked to myself saying things like “Why would I be scared of them? No reason at all. They’re the ones who wanted to visit.” Sort of like rationalizing and calming myself down. Soon enough 2-3 angels came as golden orbs and once they got close my vision suddenly became different. I got encapsulated in light. The orbs shifted into slightly human form, with the main orb becoming the light-haired angel (a recurring one in my dreams). My head was blank that time though, so they didn’t torment me. From what my dream self understood if your head is polluted that’s when things become weird because they reflect it. So they can come up as scary looking. Anyway they just visited to me to give me a necklace. It was a gold one with red gems and pink gem pendant. The light-haired angel put it on me then they left shortly.

I loved this dream because everything was vivid and the angel orbs and the necklace were shiny and glistening.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

me my mother and my sister were walking towards a place we were supposed to meet up with my LSE father. my mother was carrying heavy bags and burden. on the way we found a restaurant and my father sat there at an outside table, me too, my mother went to leave things in a park (im confused isi t a good idea bc they can get stolen?). then a rich guy came and sato n our table, he looking at the menu and talked to my dad. they entertained each other and talked about how hard life was, the rich guy was blkonde with blue eyes and more talkative. my mother sat at some point too. i dont remember before or after or both my fatyher was complaining saying how its hard to live iwth lazy people or something. him and my father seemed to get along. the rich guy was mentioning things about fate and astrology, my father is not into that at all but he liked the attention and got along superficially at least beyond that. my mother stayed silent and took it as superficial talk, but then also said how i'm not working. i slammed the table to attempt to defend myself, the rich guy said "how would i like it if someone else behaved like that" and i asked him how he'd like his privacy violated (there's too much violated about me i feel like before htat point and they are still doing that hence my reaction). he got up and started jump slamming weight scales behind me to attempt to prove his point? and i told him that im not dumb enough to hit a fragile device hence i was slamming the sturdy table. then he left. he had a sad vibe all the time to him like he wanted to be validated. my father is a narc too so they may have been supplying each other but i don;t liek to use that term. out of all the ppl there i knew the most about astrology, fate and that, but i also thought was demonic. my father, mother and maybe sister but sister was kinda invisible or "missing" yet a vague presnece in the dream, ordered food. i didn't order anything bc everything that had calories on the menu would hurt my health, i drank orange juice but maybe i shouldn't have, this is before the tantrum part. my dad has been sick most of his life too and he has more easly definable haelth issue than me, my mother grew up with a controlling demanding LSE mother and still lives with her, but my mother is not a narc. other part is i didn't feel like i deserve to eat, or feel ok in my body to eat. irl there's several factors going on my eating issues, but one of them is i'd feel acid and sick, loss of apetite when people would argue, or would condenscend me/emotionally and otherwise abuse me, i'd feel like i'd have to force myself to eat and feel sick full with food and since ialready felt sick i didn't want ot eat to make myself more sick. i feel like this is overexplaining but i keep having intrusive thoughts about some people wh odon't understand in simple words but thne im upset should i even try to explain to them at that point? otoh LSEs are often, and maybe all Si egos, or Te egos in general?, so disconnected from their bodies, ive never like that definition in typology about sensors, also as an HSP myself, and then bc mb a lot of the body connection may have to do with intuition and flow, like those people can't track whats happening in their body by intuition and instead rely on things they've read and beliefs that have nothing to do with whats actually happening inside. i think a big part of my father's issues is not taking care of himself properly and thinking he's just old or that ppl just get sick and some are more succeptible. he would eat garbage bc he thought most people eat it or wouldnt be allowed to be sold if it was really that bad. i tihnk a lot of LSEs abuse their joints and bodies, deltas don't seem to know how to move well in general too, they kinda posture as minecraft or cartoon characters. like they think they're just "working" but they are holding their body in a stiffened way bc they are afraid of moving and expression and maybe even look down on it, they may also childify themselves in a way (mb all Si users) that again related to doing inefficient movements that harm their own body in that chronic micro way. also mb Si egos don'trealize what their body actually does on the outside while Se egos don't realize what their body is doing on the inside resulting in each other developing chronic conditions. LSE will overslouch all the time and LSI will sit working on carpentry with self neglect to devleop hip issues

I want to care

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed I was late in occult class where we have to make demons show up. Classmates were already done melting a big amount of wax, flattening it a little and carving the symbols so I rushed to catch up but my candle wouldn’t light up (means the demon I am supposed to call isn’t receptive and being difficult) and I got lured to go out instead. From the sky fire falls down and I had to catch it with the wax just for it to melt.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven’t been remembering my dreams at all lately. I think it’s because other people always wake me up and I don’t have time to lay there upon waking and remember. But I came here to say I’m jealous of all the dreams people are having! I’d take a nightmare even
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    EII 459 so/sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This dream is from January 5th 2024 (well technically the morning of January 6th 2024 because I didn't sleep until 1.05am)
    I was asking my mother for antidepressants and I saw the otherworldly blob people.
    I are a nutmeg creme egg and had very vivid hallucinations. I was in another dimension. I thought I died. I could only move horizontally, as if I were playing a game on my NES. I think the same happened with pot. I told this random Gateshead College kid about it and he was jealous. My mother forced me to drive to what she claimed to be Gateshead but was in fact Newcastle. There she smoked tobacco out of a cannabis pipe and shared it with my brother and my half-brother. All of a sudden I felt stoned despite not smoking or eating green.
    I went for a walk on May 24th 2024.
    I was in a hotel room with my family. I found a spot in my mouth and removed it. It turned into a green bug that grew bigger and bigger uncontrollably. I ran away to Blaydon, remember flying up into the air listening to music while feeling simultaneously euphoric and anxious, and then I was in a hospital room. My brother and stepfather arrived with homemade vegan cupcakes. 3 were made from cereal covered in chocolate and 2 were normal white fluffy cakes with marshmallows. I clarified with my brother that the marshmallows didn't contain gelatin, of course they didn't. Meanwhile back at the house my mother was complaining of the bug growing to the size of an armchair.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda deep dream last night.

I dreamed that a man gave me a small container with dark blue colored pencil shavings and asked me to handle it with care and see if I can do it. He comes off as my dream self's teacher. He asked me to keep them and figure out how transfer everything after quite some time to the hands of his companion. I was having problems though, some of the shavings started to fly away from my hand because of the wind. He then remarked to his companion, "See, I told you she's not ready yet." He looked at me like he was trying to discern if I can actually figure it out. I told him "No, no! Wait, it's just because of the wind, it's coming from somewhere." I thought I'm just a bit too dumb sensorily to figure out the direction of the wind. So he waited, I closed my hands to hide the shavings and after some time I remarked "I get it now!" I angled a little bit and I urged the companion to go to my right. The wind blew the shavings perfectly to her hand.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream where I stepped outside to find a dead bird on the front porch. I picked up the dead bird with a pair of chopsticks and placed it into a paper bag. I threw the bird in the trash and then buried the bird (along with the rest of the trash) in the backyard.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have recurring dreams of being in my childhood home, and looking through the kitchen window sets out to the back yard toward the garage and i sense criminals on the prowl and they do show up, so i hurriedly try to lock the door but it won't lock, so i go for firearms in my bedroom, and i find a 20 gauge shot gun, but the rounds are a different caliber they won't chamber.

I wake up.

Pretty fiercely intense.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expansion View Post
    I'll have recurring dreams of being in my childhood home, and looking through the kitchen window sets out to the back yard toward the garage and i sense criminals on the prowl and they do show up, so i hurriedly try to lock the door but it won't lock, so i go for firearms in my bedroom, and i find a 20 gauge shot gun, but the rounds are a different caliber they won't chamber.

I wake up.

Pretty fiercely intense.
    3 men broke into our home as a teenager after midnight sometime, they reached thru the open window and unlocked the door, the doorbell light was burned out, and they accidentally hit it, it gave a half ring, my mother went to the kitchen and the moonlight showed 3 silhouettes standing in the kitchen, she hollered at them, and threatened them and they were scared and ran off bare footed, no shirts no shoes, she could see them running away via the full moon, and hear their feet pattering the ground.

The question is was this gang bang rape motivations?

She was always stalked, i used to answer the phone to find heavy breathing on the other end, she once had the phone company tap the line, and they traced it to the neighbor on the next block. She confronted him and threatened to prosecute, he started crying and she let him off the hook. He said, don't you remember me, i was the guy who drove up on the motorcycle and bought all those houseplants from you, but i really wanted to meet you?

She told him to get therapy.

What a deal.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with my ESI-Se Dual interior decorator and my ESI-Fi Dual Nurse ex-GF in an upscale mall. We went into a coffee shop and I ordered coffee, Plain, and I was surprised when they charged me $16 for it.

Somehow, I then found myself alone in an old industrial district with brick streets and brick buildings, but I was on a surfboard (like that Silver Surfer guy) that floated two feet off the ground and was perfectly controllable. (I never read a comic book with the Silver Surfer in it, I just looked at the covers, so that character means nothing to me. I just used him to illustrate a floating surf- or skate-board.)

Flying in dreams is often associated with sex, but I think in my case, since I wasn't exactly flying, but rather "driving" a board which moved in three dimensions, that it represented freedom. Freedom of motion. Or freedom from something.

Honestly, I'm beginning to think that a long-term GF relationship is not in my future.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a recurring dream I used to have often.

I was kidnapped and thrown into a school bus that had been hijacked by a clan of female prostitutes, and they tried to make me into their clan’s first male prostitute. We entered a Burger King restaurant late at night and started to “sell ourselves” to all the customers and employees there, posing seductively and wearing the most titillating clothing we had. In the end, all the female prostitutes got at least one client at the Burger King, except for me. No one wanted to f##k me. So I left the restaurant alone, clad in fishnet stockings, stilettos, and a frilly corset, and I sat down on the sidewalk and cried because no one wanted me.

What a dream to have about 900 times.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there was a black monkey baby laying in water, like a statue, it was even kinda shaped like those stone statues, kinda like an egg. rather large baby, also kinda green and with green mushrooms on it? me and someone else took it upstairs in a weird building that was smth like school and it was as if green vines and its monkey or animal family was part of them picked the baby up, the monkey baby like woke up/started moving and reached its arms and hands upwards to be picked up and it was revived/healed, bc in the water it didnt seem to move and i was concerned if it was alive or if it was dangerous for it to be picked up and moved

then i remember a woman talking to another woman on the floor and a phone was dropped, i think it aws obvious but they didnt seem to mind it. i picked it up and wanted to ask them if it was theirs but i couldnt/was too worried/ that id bother them. the phone was locked or seemingly had some issue that a person who knew the code needed to unlock. its not a phone ive ever seen in reality, it seemed a bit old and kinda thick. i had left my own actual phone upstairs in a room thats related to some other ppl and couldnt find it immediately, i dont remember if i somehow got it or not in the dream, i also went to the receptionist to check who the phone belonged to if we could return it but the receptionist didnt recognize them or it was a non issue? i dont recall
    context, ive been thinking about changing my phone or flipping phones irl but i dont feel good about buygin smth cheap just to sell it higher thats not a real way to provide value. otoh me getting the money and using them for good may justify it? idk

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Recurring nightmare in like a video game world yet seemed realistic, we fight and build like a civilization and a very tall metalic building thats its in a circle forms as we progress. reminds me a bit of the video game spore. i have a good feeling or like its not bad in the beginning. then the metallic tower somehow aliens start coming and controlling or attacking us, but why only after we got to the tower level? i have a feeling of dread and like i have to resist them. a few times the aliens/robots bc i dont know what they are, they are like aliens and robots unified, it reminds me of AI too, i dont know if its demons. irl im actually not consciously afraid of AI, and now i made the connection in the dream i wasnt afraid of the tower/improving technology or felt like nothing was wrong. the tower is simultaneously like a city, and this time it was a bit different and it was like we were inside the city. before i'd get killed by aliens too earlier, but idk if it was bc i was more afraid of them since i noticed when i make myself afraid in dreams i manifest getting klled, and i manifested killing demons instead by getting angry instead of afraid on purpose other times. now we were deeper in the metallic tower/city, it also seems kind of alive and self reorganizing, like its parts can move and change, i felt like i should share this. Transformers – shapeshifters, they also copy things in our human world to transform into them to conceal themslves giants – nephilim?
      ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcN2o3C5l4

I want to care