Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Last week I had an unsettling dream. I didn't think much of it until I was talking to someone yesterday about cleaning a guitar, which reminded me of the dream.

I was working as the housekeeper on a oversized yacht which was owned by a retired music composer who was 60-70 years old.
    She lived onboard but we did not talk, I just tidied behind her. I don't remember the skipper being in the dream so there could have been none at all - it was just the two of us alone at sea. Within the dream I didn't spend time on deck or look out at the sea, so I may as well have been on land.

The yacht interior was made up of separated themed rooms of stark contrasts in colour and decor, rather than being open-plan or like a home.
    Each room had a different selection of instruments in it and my main task was to dust and maintain the strings.

One day I was in the show room tending to a grand piano which was enormous and angular. The lid was made of glossy white fibreglass. When lifted the piano lid almost scraped the ceiling like a shard of carved ice.
    The piano began to roll toward me. I abruptly stopped and checked the leg castors to tighten the brakes, but the boat was obviously keeling and the brakes on the castors could not withstand.
    I probably felt fearful at this part of the dream, I don't remember. I called out for the composer and went from room to room to search for her while it seemed like the yacht was filling with water.
    The different rooms I'm guessing were unnerving? Since it seems the weirdness was building up to the piano incident. Maybe it's related to inferior Ne, a fear of the unknown? The sea is similar, something that looks placid on the surface but might contain dangers beneath.

It sounds like you were trapped, and isolated (initially only had the composer, and then couldn't find her). Does/did that reflect how you were feeling about your IRL situation?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    The different rooms I'm guessing were unnerving? Since it seems the weirdness was building up to the piano incident. Maybe it's related to inferior Ne, a fear of the unknown? The sea is similar, something that looks placid on the surface but might contain dangers beneath.

It sounds like you were trapped, and isolated (initially only had the composer, and then couldn't find her). Does/did that reflect how you were feeling about your IRL situation?
    I like your take on this dream too, it was a while ago but in hindsight possibly felt alone in terms of solving the health problem mentioned in other post.
    The rooms were unnerving, the change in theme from one room to another was jarring to me in the dream. It could have been tied to feeling uncertain about my health. The strange part to me was being unable to find the composer, who I didn't appear to have a strong bond with in the first place.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt that I was Neo...

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Satan told me in the voice of Ice Cube "enjoy the fucking show" I looked out my window and a jet was deploying red flares. Then it took off.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd dream from last night - I met at friend at her workplace (cafe), as it was closing and she was finishing up her shift. There was a plate of leftover baked potatoes on a fold out table in the street for passer-bys to help themselves to. The potatoes had a vegetable filling arranged like grinning faces and were so large that I cupped one potato with both hands. In the dream I was barefoot and suddenly felt a baked potato squish between my toes on the sidewalk. Later on in the same dream I was approached in the street by a policeman who told me people were concerned for my mental welfare. There were examples provided of why this was the case - the only example I remember was that I had a pack of dogs following me (unleashed) as I walked around the city streets. I tried to reassure the policeman that I was ok, and that was where my dream ended.

Dream from a few nights ago - While walking through a hotel lobby I noticed a shopping cart. It obstructed the main walkway and looked very greasy. I turned to see what was in the cart - there were two vacuum cleaners with hoses missing and a stack of dusty photo frames. One of the frames was facing upward and I noticed it was "collage" style, to hold several family photos of different sizes. The photos were all of me as a child at various ages, and then I realised that the shopping cart contained my belongings.
    When I asked the receptionist why those items were placed there she said "Oh, those were recovered from one of our rooms. The resident left without telling us, and they also left their things behind. We are clearing the items from the room to prepare it for our next guest".

Has anyone else had discarded photos or belongings appear in their dream before and thought about where it came from?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Odd dream from last night - I met at friend at her workplace (cafe), as it was closing and she was finishing up her shift. There was a plate of leftover baked potatoes on a fold out table in the street for passer-bys to help themselves to. The potatoes had a vegetable filling arranged like grinning faces and were so large that I cupped one potato with both hands. In the dream I was barefoot and suddenly felt a baked potato squish between my toes on the sidewalk. Later on in the same dream I was approached in the street by a policeman who told me people were concerned for my mental welfare. There were examples provided of why this was the case - the only example I remember was that I had a pack of dogs following me (unleashed) as I walked around the city streets. I tried to reassure the policeman that I was ok, and that was where my dream ended/
    The dogs are interesting. Do you feel like anything is dogging your mind that you're trying to ignore/pretend is normal?

I wonder if it's related to certain people or a certain person. Since there were potatoes that looked like a person (had a face). Then the potato shifted to beneath your feet, where you're less aware of it, and no longer treating it like a person (squishing it and not looking at it).

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The dogs are interesting. Do you feel like anything is dogging your mind that you're trying to ignore/pretend is normal?

I wonder if it's related to certain people or a certain person. Since there were potatoes that looked like a person (had a face). Then the potato shifted to beneath your feet, where you're less aware of it, and no longer treating it like a person (squishing it and not looking at it).
    Thanks for reading this and your take/angle on the random stuff lumped together. There are two possible answers to the first question - the first one is I've been losing a lot of my hair for the past month, enough to fill a wastebasket each day. I added variety to my diet to improve my health, but in the meantime I'm still losing hair. I'm obsessively cleaning up after myself when in public areas because I don't want anyone to notice the excessive amounts of dropped hair. Outwardly I'm pretending things are as normal.

The second more prickly answer is that I can't seem to find the right approach with one of my colleagues. When I raise a suggestion for an idea to implement he responds irritably and says the concern I have has already been addressed in a broader way. When he walks behind me or we speak face to face I feel shaky and my jaw is clenched, yet I say cheery hellos and goodbyes from far across the room to keep a sense of normality. It just occurred to me that this discrepancy between false friendliness and underlying distrust can be like the potato held carefully in my hands - compared to the one I squished under my foot. (So thanks for bringing that to my attention )

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for reading this and your take/angle on the random stuff lumped together. There are two possible answers to the first question - the first one is I've been losing a lot of my hair for the past month, enough to fill a wastebasket each day. I added variety to my diet to improve my health, but in the meantime I'm still losing hair. I'm obsessively cleaning up after myself when in public areas because I don't want anyone to notice the excessive amounts of dropped hair. Outwardly I'm pretending things are as normal.

The second more prickly answer is that I can't seem to find the right approach with one of my colleagues. When I raise a suggestion for an idea to implement he responds irritably and says the concern I have has already been addressed in a broader way. When he walks behind me or we speak face to face I feel shaky and my jaw is clenched, yet I say cheery hellos and goodbyes from far across the room to keep a sense of normality. It just occurred to me that this discrepancy between false friendliness and underlying distrust can be like the potato held carefully in my hands - compared to the one I squished under my foot. (So thanks for bringing that to my attention )
    No problem -- I've got no experience with this kind of thing, so I was just clumsily stumbling around for something, lol. I feel like people appreciate attempts at analysis even if they're wildly off-target, and since you responded to a few of my posts I thought I'd try to return the favor.

You should squish that guy IRL; he sounds like a jerk.

Your hair situation is definitely unfortunate. Are you middle-aged/is it just a natural aging thing? For what it's worth, I don't think thin hair looks as bad as people seem to worry.

The first thing which came to mind was the potential weight and awkward lumpiness of a backpack filled with gold bars.
    Yeah, it was heavy and difficult to move. I'm not sure what that might mean though.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No problem -- I've got no experience with this kind of thing, so I was just clumsily stumbling around for something, lol. I feel like people appreciate attempts at analysis even if they're wildly off-target, and since you responded to a few of my posts I thought I'd try to return the favor.

You should squish that guy IRL; he sounds like a jerk.

Your hair situation is definitely unfortunate. Are you middle-aged/is it just a natural aging thing? For what it's worth, I don't think thin hair looks as bad as people seem to worry.

Yeah, it was heavy and difficult to move. I'm not sure what that might mean though.
    clumsily stumbling around is in some ways better than adhering to a script. I think that's why dreams are interesting.
    The hair issue maybe more to do with hormones, but perhaps my job is ageing me... It isn't grey yet but I could handle that when it eventually happens.

The format makes me wonder what the mysterious relative was trying to convey by sending you the gold bars, it seems a lot of responsibility to look after them. Sort of like a burdensome gift, though it was meant well.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dream from last night:

I was gifted a backpack filled with gold bars from a mysterious relative. The problem was that any time I tried to open the backpack it would sing loudly. I felt for some reason like I had to hide the backpack and gold. I didn't know how I would explain my possession of it and I didn't know who I could trust to give me money for the gold. So I hid it and never touched it, especially for fear it would announce its presence. The backpack came from a note apologizing for the fact that the backpack sang, saying that this was the only way he (? I wasn't sure of the relative's sex) could send it and he would send more in a normal way.

A few months later I received a large suitcase filled with more gold. There was nothing special about this suitcase but I still felt pressured to hide it and stressed because I didn't feel confident I could hide it forever and because I still didn't know how to store it more securely or change it into money.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A dream from last night:

I was gifted a backpack filled with gold bars from a mysterious relative. The problem was that any time I tried to open the backpack it would sing loudly. I felt for some reason like I had to hide the backpack and gold. I didn't know how I would explain my possession of it and I didn't know who I could trust to give me money for the gold. So I hid it and never touched it, especially for fear it would announce its presence. The backpack came from a note apologizing for the fact that the backpack sang, saying that this was the only way he (? I wasn't sure of the relative's sex) could send it and he would send more in a normal way.

A few months later I received a large suitcase filled with more gold. There was nothing special about this suitcase but I still felt pressured to hide it and stressed because I didn't feel confident I could hide it forever and because I still didn't know how to store it more securely or change it into money.
    The first thing which came to mind was the potential weight and awkward lumpiness of a backpack filled with gold bars. I keep on coming back to the weightiness and the idea of the suitcase tying you to your particular place (since you hadn't found a way to shift it). If the backpack is singing, you would possibly need to travel to a remote place to open it.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the first dream I remember in a while.

I was living at the old farmhouse I lived in as a child. My mom had bought me a new horse. But with it she also bought a very angry looking bull and a violent looking Gorilla. It was huge and angrier looking than the bull. My mom had a fence that was electrified, but a line was broken in it. I was riding my horse with no reins. I would just use its mane and my ankles to direct it where it needed to go. I get off my horse and try to fix the fence, but I’m very bad at it. Suddenly I turn into a man. A man on an estate. But the estate seems to still be my child hood home. I remember I have a son and he’s just getting home from school. I’m still on my horse, and I worry that the ape is going to get him. So I’m trying to come up with a plan so the ape won’t get him.

that’s all I remember
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a teenager again but this time was developing psychic powers. While I was realizing this a girl moved in next door, who had the same abilities. We visited each other surreptitiously by means of teleportation. We decided there was something important to us, and despite living normal lives with our families we left each night to continue our quest. Along the way we killed many people, probably unnecessarily, and our hearts grew hardened. We acquired a home of some kind on a beach to which we'd go to recover and plan our next steps. Eventually after several months or after a year or two we found what we wanted. I had a concern we'd grown unrecognizable to each other. I set a time to talk with the girl. Neither of us expressed ourselves well but didn't need to. She indicated that she loved me and we agreed to chill it on the sociopathy. We'd focus on our normal lives but even without a mission right now it would be OK; the bond we'd made with each other wouldn't be gone, which had been my fear. Some time later I realized I'd caught a cold from my mother, and I was a little amused that after having done so much with the girl I was still susceptible to illness like that.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These seem straightforward, but I guess I'll continue using this thread as a dream journal.

There was a major conflict in my city. There were occasional attacks from strange aircraft. I had a middling high-ranked position in a military or police unit, and I had access to a security station designed to be somewhat resistant to bombings, with a feed of cameras throughout the city. It was usually solitary work, but suddenly over the course of a few days young people kept finding excuses to come into the station. I suspected that at least some of them were spies, and I was having everyone detained in the station. Despite that I was glad for the company.

Some time later the dream shifted. I was on a university campus. I met a girl and she seemed interested in me. I was running short on time to get to work, but since we were heading in the same direction I gave her a piggyback ride to where we would split up. But she said it was OK and I should take her to my destination first. So I did, even though the piggyback ride was slower than walking unencumbered. Then I got her phone number.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream my brain was being redecorated with pictures of cherubs and fluffy cats.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    I had a dream my brain was being redecorated with pictures of cherubs and fluffy cats.
    i want a utopian dream. whats the secret?

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    Not them, but the secret is lucid dreaming. Dreams from what I have heard of come from the situation of our lives, like dreaming of snakes could mean you have hidden enemies, etc. What type of dreams do you usually have?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Not them, but the secret is lucid dreaming. Dreams from what I have heard of come from the situation of our lives, like dreaming of snakes could mean you have hidden enemies, etc. What type of dreams do you usually have?
    mainly dangerous dreams. such as nuclear warfare, school shooting, that dream with shaquille o neal and my grandfather being super-arch nemeses...

sometimes sexual stuff gets thrown in, but i never have dreams that are based around sexual concept itself. it just comes in randomly.

i have had other dreams more akin to reality. but just slightly off enough that i see the discontinuity and get emtoionally upset.

EDIT: forgot that dream where i was a bear living in an animalian meritocracy, and i wasnt useful enough so i got banished to the edge of society, alongside my rabbit friend.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mainly dangerous dreams. such as nuclear warfare, school shooting, that dream with shaquille o neal and my grandfather being super-arch nemeses...

sometimes sexual stuff gets thrown in, but i never have dreams that are based around sexual concept itself. it just comes in randomly.

i have had other dreams more akin to reality. but just slightly off enough that i see the discontinuity and get emtoionally upset.

EDIT: forgot that dream where i was a bear living in an animalian meritocracy, and i wasnt useful enough so i got banished to the edge of society, alongside my rabbit friend.

Maybe something is an upcoming world war? Lack of stability in life? Suppression of self or a lack of feeling that you are close to someone? A lot of seems to maybe align with how you feel this world has become?

I'll try to dm you because some of it seems a little too personal for you to be comfortable with sharing out in public here.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shadow work I'd say.
    It was kind of ugly tho, wouldn't recommend, lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post the first part of a dream I had last night:

I was in some kind of race, but not a typical one. It involved overcoming various challenges and passing through different environments, including a large mansion. I was far ahead of everyone, but didn't want to finish the race for some reason. I felt that if I passed the finish line the fun would be over, and I wouldn't be able to go back. So I lingered in the mansion. After a while the others began to catch up. In one room I heard a scream. I traveled whither I'd heard it come from, and entered a room to find the dead body of one of the other competitors in the race. He'd died fighting something. It was OK; death wasn't permanent for the competitors, and I knew he would return later into the race. On the ground were two swords of his. One of them was a white sword he was especially and irrationally fond of. The guy was cocky and I felt like showing off my possession of his beloved weapon to him. Especially since I had no weapon at the moment; I noticed I was barechested too. And I felt for some reason a weapon would be good to have for the race. So I took the white sword and began to walk out of the room before I felt some remorse, knowing how much he loved it and how upset he would be if I took it from him. So I returned, and laid the sword by his body, and picked up the other which he'd dropped. This one had once been mine, and I knew it was cursed. Though wary of the curse, I decided to accept it. The guy who'd had it had once won it from me somehow; he didn't use it on account of the curse, but carried it because it was still valuable. I thought he would be less upset if I took it, especially since it had been originally mine anyway, and it was his own fault he had died. So I walked out of the room, and noticed the mansion was full of other competitors struggling through the mansion. They were going in different rooms, looking for some finding -- I don't think it was necessarily physical -- they needed, for some reason, to progress through it. I didn't have this need for some reason. Eventually I noticed a friend of mine, and walked with him. After a while we heard the shouting of the guy who'd originally died. He had been a mutual friend of ours so we decided to go back to greet him. He was searching for the room he'd died in to try to find his sword. We showed him the room, but the sword wasn't there -- someone else must have taken it. So the first friend and I ran out and started shaking down whoever we met in the hallway for the sword.

Eventually that was resolved, and we helped the other guy through the mansion. I realized I'd delayed too long, and was now at the same point as the other two. I was really annoyed at myself by this point, since, however I'd gotten through the mystic portions of the race so quickly, I wasn't the quickest when it came to physical speed. The three of us agreed to start at the same point and run toward the finish line on the count of three. I strained myself and finished second just barely.

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somehow orbiting Earth in a ship, and being in a large vessel and noticing in through the windows, and everyone was noticing, ships cloaking and un- cloaking over head.

This ship had overhead windows only, so here seeing other worldly life in their vessels - but the catch was interesting: the life was the ships, no one was in the ships, they were the ships, shapeshifting beings. It was an auroraborealis show of phasing into and disappearing fading away into nothingness and traveling away while cloaking.

Some were triangular in shape like a delta figure. It was quite pretty.

The feelings gave rise to something we knew all along: the flying objects in the sky are creations, masking a deception to give the idea of travelers, but the travelers were here all along. Fallen angels doing tricks in the sky. Right here with us all along thru time.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh disgusting. The world was in disarray- buildings crumbling and people left to die after zombies took over the world. Well, I'm not sure about "zombies" but they were definitely creatures trying to take over your body and soul. I met a few old friends on my journey and we made small talk. It was awkward and I don't know why they kept looking at me. There was a quiet distance, like they were sizing me up and waiting for something.

I held out the palm of hand and pushed forward - letting them know not to bother me and they screamed out in pain. My mom, sitting in the backseat of the car, said they're more terrified of whatever's watching over me than me. I did feel a strange presence behind me. Very strong and it emitted a bright red light.

I hurried in the car and drove off. End of dream

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream that I was dealing cards. We were playing black jack, and I won with an ace and king

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I had a dream that I was dealing cards. We were playing black jack, and I won with an ace and king
    What suit? I used to read playing cards I could offer an interpretation

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Strawberry Milk I don’t remember the suit

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Strawberry Milk I don’t remember the suit
    Red or black? Or do you not remember? Thats okay

An ace of any type represents beginnings, opportunities, messages, births of any kind. Kings represent people in your life (or yourself) that are mature and have strong foundations. I'm getting a man (or woman) may help you in life at this time. They will help you by providing resources and support to kick start whatever this idea or desire you have. They seem to want this as much as you and know you deserve it. You'll gain knowledge and maturity from this. Kings are symbols of personal power and authority. This may be an aspect of yourself that you're going to start expressing soon.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Milk View Post
    Red or black? Or do you not remember? Thats okay

An ace of any type represents beginnings, opportunities, messages, births of any kind. Kings represent people in your life (or yourself) that are mature and have strong foundations. I'm getting a man (or woman) may help you in life at this time. They will help you by providing resources and support to kick start whatever this idea or desire you have. They seem to want this as much as you and know you deserve it. You'll gain knowledge and maturity from this. Kings are symbols of personal power and authority. This may be an aspect of yourself that you're going to start expressing soon.
    That makes sense, thank you!!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ace recalls the phrase "ace in the hole." You feel that you've gotten a man (the king) with your hole.

The pecuniary aspect of card games may also be relevant.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ace recalls the phrase "ace in the hole." You feel that you've gotten a man (the king) with your hole.

I'm sexist after reading that.

She's not acid nor alkaline
    Caught between black and white
    Not quite either day or night
    She's perfectly misaligned
    I'm caught up in her design
    And how it connects to mine.

Ooh, let's talk about chemistry
    'Cause I'm dying to melt through
    To the heart of her molecules
    'Til the particles part like holy water
    If anything, she's an undiscovered element
    Either born in hell or heaven-sent
    But either way I'm into it

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Milk View Post
    I'm sexist after reading that.
    You shouldn't be! Men also have sexual dreams, and there's nothing wrong with that. I try not to post mine here though when they're as crude as Poptart's.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) I had a dream that a man was throwing popcorn at me and chasing me around a house. I screamed at him to stop and locked myself in a bathroom and woke up

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that it's not something I really care to think about. :skull:

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been having rather nice dreams recently, I can't recall them tho.

One thing I note in certain people recalling dreams is that they rake their brain to remember every little details, the color of some wall, a fire hydrant, every and anything. They look in pain from the effort, and often those details are insignificant.
    I think that there's a reason certain things are forgotten, sometimes it's insignificance, and some other times it can be the wrong moment, or being told to the wrong person.
    It also happens that when people stop torturing themselves over remembering, it's easier to actually remember and the meaning shapes itself better.

I wish I dreamed of cats more often.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream I was babysitting some woman who had recently become a ghoul from being an impulsive twat and eating anyone anywhere in the middle of the street, or friends because "they are my friends, I can eat them, right?"
    She ended up abducting a random woman in front of her daughter, the scene of what happened next was cut, and then the police and a bloody bathroom.
    What an annoying dream.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had a nightmare last night that Jaleel White (actor who played Steve Urkel but he's nothing like that irl of course, he's more the exact opposite lol) was some evil being/therapist that would lure ppl privately into rooms and then like drain their life force. A literal vampire I suppose. I saw him drain this one poor man- and when he came out his face was disfigured and Jaleel was laughing/smiling about it like an asshole. this other woman was there, she tried to warn me that he especially wanted to hurt me. And that if I went in there with him, I wouldn't just get hurt like that guy did- I would die.

I didn't like how I felt weak in the dream. In dreams I often have super powers, but I didn't in this- I felt like a victim and I didn't like it. Normally I can say something witty and snappy and use my Buffy-like super powers but I couldn't here. He also did this creepy thing where he ran super close to my face- then super sped back. And he kept doing that and I didn't know when he was gonna troll me with it lol.

In real life, the actress who played Harriet winslow (the original Harriet NOT the one from later seasons) said that she didn't get along with him and that he was a bad person. Time to write a fan fiction where I enlist her help to try and stop him.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol damn. Physical fight? My SE dual seeking is so charged by this dramatic shit:

'Family Matters actress Jo Marie Payton alleges she and co-star Jaleel White nearly got into an on-set altercation during the filming of the show’s ninth season.

Payton, who played matriarch Harriette Winslow during the show’s nearly decade-long run, told Entertainment Tonight that “there was one time he actually wanted to physically fight me,” referring to White, who played the show’s instantly recognizable breakout character, Steve Urkel, the Winslows’ next-door neighbor.'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...ht-1235140897/

THEY MUST PHYSICALLY FIGHT FOR REAL NOW- IN A STORY I MADE UP!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol. I dreamt I decided to make a bold move, buy a plane ticket, and move to bum fuck Egypt. For some reason I was living in England... and sorry to the brits out there but that's not a cup of tea I'd choose. I lived in some cottage in the country side and spent time working an easy job at some gym. My cousin (who I hate btw) called me and we sat together at the table discussing the economy there. In his mind he thought England was more expensive than America... and started talking about boring tax shit. I guess he wanted to move there too but realized it's not really a country of clout chasers lol and he hated how it had less "freedoms" than America. And the people especially, he said they're pretentious and a bit cold. Ig that's his opinion of me

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream a few days ago about a house inside of a large building. The building was something like an antique store. I had moved into the house inside of it. It was haunted by an angry man who kept playing tricks on me. I ended up learning how to make peace with him, even though he was still quite the trickster. I think my mom was there, living with me. She didn’t believe me at first, when I told her about the ghost. Not until she saw some activity from him, for herself.

I feel like I can’t remember the dream all that clearly. It feels like it was more complicated. That a lot was lost when I woke up, which I’m sad about, since it was a pretty neat dream.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎