Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Dream Interpretation Thread

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stroked, caressed a pigeon as one caresses a cat or a dog, to its belly and everything.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

there was a shoulder I touched, only it was massive- I pulled it apart and it was streaks of dark blue ribbon everywhere. the darkness enveloped me. I didn't see what being the shoulder belonged to- it felt bigger than human. and I think I felt weirdly happy- like so indescribably good. but also yearning for something more.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream that I was drinking boba with Ivanka Trump. We were sitting outside on a restaurant patio. I must have thought she was some sort of friend because I told her that I had finally cut out the toxic people in my life, and she was like “omg such wonderful news!”. I let her know that I would be there for her if she decided to cut someone toxic from her life.

I really wanted boba when I woke up from the dream this morning, but the closest boba place is downtown at an outdoor mall, which is really the last place I want to be on Labor Day weekend when it’s 100 degrees outside. I settled for a pumpkin cream cold brew from Starbucks.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was 25 years old, I had sex with and fell in love with an LSI with whom I worked at a dead-end factory. She was pretty terrific, but something was off in the relationship (Mirage) and I didn't want to marry her, so I evaded her questions about marriage.
    Possibly, in order to make me jealous and to force the issue, she started hanging out with a random jerk from work, after work, without my knowledge. The first I knew about it was when I came back from a work trip and she told me that she'd slept with him after a big party, "but he only came on my leg."
    WTF?
    Anyway, that was the end. I walked. But I didn't fall out of love. The company then had a Christmas party at a hotel and we all attended, and after everyone got drunk and it was late, I left to sit in my car in the parking lot to sober up enough to drive, while they retired to one of the hotel rooms.
    I think I'm slightly telepathic with some people, and as I was sitting in the car, wandering drunkenly through my head, I thought I could "hear" them having sex.
    Even thought I didn't want to marry her and wasn't dating her anymore, it was pretty humiliating for me. My pride was hurt, I guess.

Anyway, this is the Dream Interpretation thread, so I should say that last night, I had a dream that mixed a lot of these elements together into the dream's story line. The dream was even partially set in a dead-end factory, exactly like my real life experience. Once again, I was in a parking lot, observing my woman having sex in a hotel room with some random jerk whom I knew, and then afterwards, I lost all desire for her. One disturbing difference was that the woman screwing some other guy turned into my mother at the end of the dream.* Lol.

Freud, are you listening?

What puzzles me is why I had this particular dream right now? I'm not seeing anyone, so I haven't broken up with anyone.
    Maybe it's a delayed reaction to my last GF or something.

*Yes, LIEs have Fi-related problems, in the sense that we need a LOT of Fi. Faithful, deep, and true Fi, even when we're not so great at providing Fi ourselves.

I feel bad about not being able to provide any Fi nuance, but it is what it is, and you have to do the best with the hand that you were dealt.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-06-2022 at 12:23 PM.

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I was 25 years old, I had sex with and fell in love with an LSI with whom I worked at a dead-end factory. She was pretty terrific, but something was off in the relationship (Mirage) and I didn't want to marry her, so I evaded her questions about marriage.
    Possibly, in order to make me jealous and to force the issue, she started hanging out with a random jerk from work, after work, without my knowledge. The first I knew about it was when I came back from a work trip and she told me that she'd slept with him after a big party, "but he only came on my leg."
    WTF?
    Anyway, that was the end. I walked. But I didn't fall out of love. The company then had a Christmas party at a hotel and we all attended, and after everyone got drunk and it was late, I left to sit in my car in the parking lot to sober up enough to drive, while they retired to one of the hotel rooms.
    I think I'm slightly telepathic with some people, and as I was sitting in the car, wandering drunkenly through my head, I thought I could "hear" them having sex.
    Even thought I didn't want to marry her and wasn't dating her anymore, it was pretty humiliating for me. My pride was hurt, I guess.

Anyway, this is the Dream Interpretation thread, so I should say that last night, I had a dream that mixed a lot of these elements together into the dream's story line. The dream was even partially set in a dead-end factory, exactly like my real life experience. Once again, I was in a parking lot, observing my woman having sex in a hotel room with some random jerk whom I knew, and then afterwards, I lost all desire for her. One disturbing difference was that the woman screwing some other guy turned into my mother at the end of the dream.* Lol.

Freud, are you listening?

What puzzles me is why I had this particular dream right now? I'm not seeing anyone, so I haven't broken up with anyone.
    Maybe it's a delayed reaction to my last GF or something.

*Yes, LIEs have Fi-related problems, in the sense that we need a LOT of Fi. Faithful, deep, and true Fi, even when we're not so great at providing Fi ourselves.

I feel bad about not being able to provide any Fi nuance, but it is what it is, and you have to do the best with the hand that you were dealt.
    I think it's more a matter of like you said faithfulness in relationships regardless of whether it is a romantic relationship or a professional one. I often fantasize about being loved by some kind of Walkyrie , I idealize that kind of love. Anyway, I was curious to know about how Faithful in love LIEs can be. Maybe they don't believe in "true love" in the first place because "Everything has a price" so Faithfulness in that sense doesn't mean much until they meet an ESI (?). Maybe because they see the potential usefulness in everything including people the body shape (beauty ?) of whatever sexual orientation the object their desire is and don't bother about how they feel about it, until they meet an ESI . (I don't like to make generalities I'm talking about virtual people (LIE-ESI) and ask for the opinion of real LIE-ish individuals )

PS. 1D functions are not set in stone, we learn them through experience so those functions can not be used as an excuse ad vitam. The best way to acquire experience in our 1D functions esp the PolR is to be in contact with our Dual but there are obviously other ways like school etc.. Note that one of the criteria of intelligence is the capacity to learn from experience so if our 1D functions did not evolved by the age of 24-26 (Brain Maturity) then something is wrong.

Edit : I had to delete the post and repost it because of technical issues sorry !
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9/6/22 Dream

My mom was in bed. Sick and dying. It was her birthday, and on her birthday she gotten a special present this year. It was made by either her great grandmother or her great great grandmother. She had to guess which one made it, as a kind of game. I was helping her guess.

When she showed me, it was a bejeweled and whimsical miniature. Of what, I wasn’t sure. But it was a beautiful, a work of art. I thought it was something just magical and poetic.

I had pictures of both my great-great grandmother and my ggg-grandmother from my genealogy research. I kept picturing their still faces, the photographs, in my mind.

I thought my gg-grandmother looked to be the one who would create this. She looked more the part of a sensitive creative, while my ggg-grandmother looked stern and serious.

I told my mom this, and she asked how could I possibly know. I told her my theory.

The rest of the night. The pictures kept switching back and forth between the two women, overthinking it. Who made this? Am I wrong?

——————
    September 5th was my moms actual birth date
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamt that I was at a concert and BTS was there...not performing but sitting watching also. I only saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope. I sat next to Jimin while V and Jhope were in the row in front of us. Suga was sitting far back next to one of my other friends. lol. Taehyung and I made eye contact lol. I kept asking my friend where jungkook was but she didn't know either. I guess that it was the other guy who came with them who was walking around showing off his abs lol

My interpretation of this? My brain knew that I longed for something to bring me some joy so it showed me that
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    I dreamt that I was at a concert and BTS was there...not performing but sitting watching also. I only saw Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope. I sat next to Jimin while V and Jhope were in the row in front of us. Suga was sitting far back next to one of my other friends. lol. Taehyung and I made eye contact lol. I kept asking my friend where jungkook was but she didn't know either. I guess that it was the other guy who came with them who was walking around showing off his abs lol

My interpretation of this? My brain knew that I longed for something to bring me some joy so it showed me that
    Your Brain is too kind ! Seriously your post reminded some questions in my mind : What if our "unconscious" was not an ally ? You see, defence mechanisms are very interesting particularly dissociative Amnesia . Why does "something" in our brain do that, to protect us from pain or from insanity or both ? Who gave it this authority ? When you think about, it means that "something" took an important decision and acted upon it without us being aware of it. Who has the upper hand in our brain ? It's fascinating, and yet it's a psychology 101 question of which we still don't have a convincing answer.
    Last edited by godslave; 09-08-2022 at 07:49 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been having dreams where I'm with someone and then we get chased.
    So I pull them along, convince them to keep going, and then once safe, they either become a nuisance or disappear.
    Maybe I should let them get eaten by the dragon, or whatever is chasing, next time.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I was back in a classroom in junior high school. The teacher asked me to find some Scotch tape for him, while he attended to the class.

I searched and searched but could not find any tape. I did find a double-row tape dispenser, but the dispenser didn’t have any roles* of tape in it.

Another student helped me search, but she couldn’t find any tape, either.

Then I woke up.

As I was lying in bed, remembering the dream, I wondered how I would feel if I had Scotch tape?

And then I wondered what the hell I was thinking of?

EDIT
    * “rolls of tape”. I initially typed it wrong.

Post script:
    When I first wake up, my brain does a boot load and I get progressively smarter over a period of a few minutes as successively more complex programs get loaded. Subjectively, the process is weird as hell. One minute, you’re in “A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man”, and twenty minutes later, you’re in “The Dead”.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-14-2022 at 11:55 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Maybe you'll feel accomplished because it's what's you're tasked to do and the teacher is some sort of authority/someone who you have to please somewhat as a student
    Hmmm, @two, I hadn't thought of that. My mother was a grade school teacher, and she had certain expectations for me, which I had no choice about fulfilling.

I had thought that the double roll tape dispenser represented two people who "stick" together. I hadn't realized that the impetus for a relationship might have come from my "mother".

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I dreamed that I was back in a classroom in junior high school. The teacher asked me to find some Scotch tape for him, while he attended to the class.

I searched and searched but could not find any tape. I did find a double-row tape dispenser, but the dispenser didn’t have any roles* of tape in it.

Another student helped me search, but she couldn’t find any tape, either.

Then I woke up.

As I was lying in bed, remembering the dream, I wondered how I would feel if I had Scotch tape?

And then I wondered what the hell I was thinking of?

EDIT
    * “rolls of tape”. I initially typed it wrong.

Post script:
    When I first wake up, my brain does a boot load and I get progressively smarter over a period of a few minutes as successively more complex programs get loaded. Subjectively, the process is weird as hell. One minute, you’re in “A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man”, and twenty minutes later, you’re in “The Dead”.
    You've found a weapon without munitions (double-row tape dispenser without rolls of tape) while searching for a sticky tape. Obviously tape here is lapsus for "Type" and what would be the sticky type ? The dual of course !

Conclusion you wanted to find a dual but you ended up finding a problem to solve, a weapon which is non operational. ( note that I'm half kidding but I kinda liked that idea !)
    Last edited by godslave; 09-14-2022 at 03:30 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    initially i was thinking tape is often ephemeral, what u stick with it tends to falls apart
    now u mentioned ur mother which makes me think someone has an expectation of u that is impossible to fulfill
    im still not sure why was it relevant that u couldnt find it
    it may be fear. if u are worried about a bad outcome in a dream it usually manifests itself in the dream. this is prolly why people wake up when they "die" inside the dream. once i got more aware of that i started respawning.
    there may be a sense of powerlessness, not knowing what will happen or how to deal with it - its the end.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    You were told by an authority figure to find something, not being able to find it. You get help but still nothing.
    I see a kind of stubborness in this: I'll find the thing and not let the authority figure know I struggle.

It... almost sounds like all your life revolves around filling the wish of someone who don't seem to care about you, even this other student who tried to help couldn't, and it might be because the thing you "need" to please the teacher doesn't exist, only hints of it. And what is the thing you "need" to find? Something used to fix or create things by assembling two or more pieces. Maybe you're trying to fix or create a relationship with the teacher, but this idea you had when awake of how'd feel feel if you had tape, maybe deep down you want to fix or create a relationship with yourself.

For some reason, I had the impression the person who helped was the ESI. It reminds me of the ESI who said you don't seem to feel good enough, forgive my memory if I got that wrong.
    If the problem is that you're not good enough because you can't fulfill the expectations of the teacher, that may not be achieveable, no one can help. Only offer a temporairy relief, but they'll get worn out of searching endlessly.

There's also this stubborn element in the face of struggle, of not seeking the teacher for help in finding the thing, or simply reporting failure. It's the teacher's role* to have all the things needed for class, but did they ever need tape? Making a student responsible while the others are attended to, so one student runs endlessly in search of tape, being uncared for, that's kind of mean. It gives me an impression of the student being stuck with responsabilities others don't have, they can be the kids they are, and you cannot.
    Another student decide to try to help, to share your responsability, but it's futil. That's sad.
    But what's sadder is was there any need of scotch tape to begin with?

*the roll/role typo comes to mind.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @Adam Strange
    You were told by an authority figure to find something, not being able to find it. You get help but still nothing.
    I see a kind of stubborness in this: I'll find the thing and not let the authority figure know I struggle.

It... almost sounds like all your life revolves around filling the wish of someone who don't seem to care about you,

even this other student who tried to help couldn't, and it might be because the thing you "need" to please the teacher doesn't exist, only hints of it. And what is the thing you "need" to find? Something used to fix or create things by assembling two or more pieces. Maybe you're trying to fix or create a relationship with the teacher, but this idea you had when awake of how'd feel feel if you had tape, maybe deep down you want to fix or create a relationship with yourself.

For some reason, I had the impression the person who helped was the ESI. It reminds me of the ESI who said you don't seem to feel good enough, forgive my memory if I got that wrong.
    If the problem is that you're not good enough because you can't fulfill the expectations of the teacher, that may not be achieveable, no one can help. Only offer a temporairy relief, but they'll get worn out of searching endlessly.

There's also this stubborn element in the face of struggle, of not seeking the teacher for help in finding the thing, or simply reporting failure. It's the teacher's role* to have all the things needed for class, but did they ever need tape? Making a student responsible while the others are attended to, so one student runs endlessly in search of tape, being uncared for, that's kind of mean. It gives me an impression of the student being stuck with responsabilities others don't have, they can be the kids they are, and you cannot.
    Another student decide to try to help, to share your responsability, but it's futil. That's sad.
    But what's sadder is was there any need of scotch tape to begin with?

*the roll/role typo comes to mind.
    Yes, @adage, I think you're right about a lot of what you said.

I wish I could reprogram some major parts of me.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream of Cronus. He was an old man, shirtless, mad, clever. He moved slowly and deliberately, but I had the impression he might move suddenly, violently, and guarded myself. He had a strange light in his eyes.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I had a dream of Cronus. He was an old man, shirtless, mad, clever. He moved slowly and deliberately, but I had the impression he might move suddenly, violently, and guarded myself. He had a strange light in his eyes.
    Idk why but this struck me as you being affraid of what you could do or be. Like that Cronus guy is who you think you are inside.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    Idk why but this struck me as you being affraid of what you could do or be. Like that Cronus guy is who you think you are inside.
    Maybe. I don't know that I felt so afraid of him. I guess how I felt was that even though he was insane, he was still a god and should be respected.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Maybe. I don't know that I felt so afraid of him. I guess how I felt was that even though he was insane, he was still a god and should be respected.
    You know what they say, we all are gods inside. jk

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Dreymagine
    u keep saying u had a good childhood - i cant stop doubting that

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    I did have a good childhood tho. I’m often pretty nostalgic about it, which could be part of the meaning behind the dream (me driving to one of my childhood homes).
    hmm ok then smth may be wrong with ur parents

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreymagine View Post
    There's something wrong with everybody. But to clarify, my dad definitely doesn't scare me in real life.
    maybe he is a symbol for authority that u depend on for ur life
    or u are unconsciously aware of repressed anger in him

I want to care

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream that I was spraying some mice on a couch with bleach and they were really pissed about it. They started hissing and finally one jumped right at my face with claws and teeth bared.

I had another dream I found a dead mouse under my pillow.

And another where I was laying down on my bed. I opened my mouth and a mouse came crawling out of it.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only (most) dreams I have are about me being kidnaped, someone trying to kidnap me, someone trying to assassinate me, or the world ending via zombies or giant animals. Idk what this means about me. Maybe I feel life is out to get me. Nothing is going the way I want so it comes out in my dreams to torture me.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamarine View Post
    The only (most) dreams I have are about me being kidnaped, someone trying to kidnap me, someone trying to assassinate me, or the world ending via zombies or giant animals. Idk what this means about me. Maybe I feel life is out to get me. Nothing is going the way I want so it comes out in my dreams to torture me.
    It sounds like you feel powerless, like the world is fundamentaly evil/corrupt and that you're in danger.
    Since you have 9w1 in TIM, I'd say it might indicate disintegration and lower health levels.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream where I and other people who knew how could walk on air by walking quickly enough similar to swimming or treading water. Some people would use this while putting on on Der Ring des Nibelungen by walking on air really quickly while pretending to be the gods and demigods in Valhalla. Later on, people who observed such unnecessary- and extravagant-seeming uses of the technique and managed to learn it from watching other people publicly use it in performances would do things like trespassing where they ironically don't want to be seen in contrast to the performers' intention of being seen by everyone treading air while walking.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had a dream last night where my husband and I bought the house Rose Red. We went to discover the basement where it was haunted, and it was huge. I kept digging in things, feeling a presence that felt disturbed. Then we entered an enormous ballroom which looked like a dollhouse. On the edge was wooden planks we had to walk down. This part of the dream is a little lost to me, but I remember somehow I and a group of women developed powers where we generated power in ours eyes, and when we bent down, we could soar in the air. Somehow I got lost in time. It’s like I stopped where I was in time and everyone else went forward.

I somehow found myself getting back to the present, except when I tried to fly, I couldn’t. I was in the basement of the house again, and I tried to charge the power in my eyes again and soar, but when I went to soar, I stumbled. I got caught by an evil entity in the house and raped, which I was completely traumatized by.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Astor View Post
    Had a dream last night where my husband and I bought the house Rose Red. We went to discover the basement where it was haunted, and it was huge. I kept digging in things, feeling a presence that felt disturbed. Then we entered an enormous ballroom which looked like a dollhouse. On the edge was wooden planks we had to walk down. This part of the dream is a little lost to me, but I remember somehow I and a group of women developed powers where we generated power in ours eyes, and when we bent down, we could soar in the air. Somehow I got lost in time. It’s like I stopped where I was in time and everyone else went forward.

I somehow found myself getting back to the present, except when I tried to fly, I couldn’t. I was in the basement of the house again, and I tried to charge the power in my eyes again and soar, but when I went to soar, I stumbled. I got caught by an evil entity in the house and raped, which I was completely traumatized by.
    My mom read the whole book and saw the whole movie. I read none, and saw part of the movie. Flames of the descending journey glide from tower to stream in a mirage of secrets and time remotes. It was chilling, deathly, oblivion. Your dream with sonority in the wind is trance and force. I always loved puzzles of extreme reinventing of dimensions. That life is building and conceptualizing flights of stairs to some ascended simulated city with every afterlife mutant is enthralling.
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BunnyFairyWorld View Post
    My mom read the whole book and saw the whole movie. I read none, and saw part of the movie. Flames of the descending journey glide from tower to stream in a mirage of secrets and time remotes. It was chilling, deathly, oblivion. Your dream with sonority in the wind is trance and force. I always loved puzzles of extreme reinventing of dimensions. That life is building and conceptualizing flights of stairs to some ascended simulated city with every afterlife mutant is enthralling.
    I agree! I really liked it. I remember watching it in high school when the tv show came out and I had to wait for each episode. One of the first I actually waited on and religiously watched. The story of the house it was based on is also spooky!
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I had two dreams last night.

In the first dream, I was 27 again, back working in a machine tool factory in Detroit on Eight Mile Rd. The factory was dirty and the neighborhood looked like it had been bombed, but I loved my work and was certain that I was going to go on to do great things.

I no longer believe that I’m going to do great things. Or maybe my definition of “great” has changed.

In my second dream, I was about 30 and was sitting at the kitchen table in my grandmother’s house, talking to my mother and her sister (my aunt). They told me that my grandmother was getting married today, and I said “Wait a minute! Why aren’t we at the church?”
    They said that she’s marrying a 20 yo guy who doesn’t have a job, and I was outraged.
    “How can she do that?”, I asked. “He’s only after her money.”

In reality, my ESI grandmother didn’t have any money. She was widowed at the age of 49 or so and lived alone until she died at age 87.

Sometimes, I think that my subconscious hates me.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an unusual dream last night.

There was a band. Three of the band members looked almost identical. One of them, maybe the leader, was explaining how each of them plays the instrument they prefer to play and excel at: The drummer is great on drums, the second guy is great on guitar, and the third one was maybe the singer (don't remember). So they all had their tasks and all the band members played well together.

They started playing. It was "Sgt Pepper's lonely hearts club". It sounded good. The intro was pretty loud, I remember the drummer hitting the drums hard, as to really get the song going. Then when the singer started singing ("It was twenty years ago today...") the drummer adjusted his playing and played more quietly. (As you would expect from a good drummer). The other band members also joined the singing in certain parts.

They continued, and suddenly there were other people around, maybe a whole crowd of people, and there was a football (soccer) game (!) and I was still listening to the band. The ball got kicked out from the soccer field, so the game came to a halt, I think. I was saying something about the song. My friend (LII) was now there, and I said something to him about how great the song was. He answered something, but he had his own interpretation, somewhat detached or intellectual.

---

It was a strange dream, I had it just before waking up so I remembered it. I think I know what it means. I felt a certain mood or even feeling in my body from the dream after waking up. (It's interesting how one can even interpret dreams with the body, sometimes)
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was six or seven. I dreamed I was in a hole with fog and barbwire everywhere. There had been silence for hours and I grew tired of waiting so I looked at my two comrades in the hole with me and motioned I was going to stand up. I did. I was then shot full of holes. I was very upset that my comrades had to see me die. At least they knew it still wasn't safe. Then I woke up.

My parents were very poor and I slept on an old army cot. I had no bed... I woke my father and he had to explain to me that I'd been dreaming of war. It was terrifying because I didn't even know what war was.
    Man grows used to everything, the scoundrel!

-Raskolnikov

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dreamed that I had to go to the boring mainstream movie theatres with my family members, including ones who are now deceased, but instead of playing normal movies it was playing extremely depraved pornography featuring incest rape, slavery, drugging, torture, mutilation, STD spreading, and many other obscenities far beyond what occurs in relatively tame "romantic" pornography, yet people were just treating this like it was not even pornography, but a normal type of family movie you go take the kids to; additionally, the inside of the theater itself was an absolute biohazard.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was testing an ILE’s flying machine invention. The machine looked like a conveyor belt and launched me into the air. For some reason I was sitting on a 2x4 piece of wood like it was a magic carpet. When the ride was over, the piece of wood began to rapidly fall towards the Earth. I pulled out my parachute and landed in the middle of a random field in France.

After I landed, I held on to my parachute and ran as fast as I could with it flapping behind me. Somehow I caught some air. I swung from my parachute and used this momentum to jump like 50 feet at a time. Eventually I reached Pointe du Hoc, a place I only recognize from call of duty. The place was still bombed out, but among the rubble was a cafe. I entered the cafe and explained to everyone that I had no phone, wallet, or money and no way of getting home. They told me to wait one moment and brought out my husband who had been looking for me. I was so relieved and happy to see him. Apparently he had followed me on the flying machine because he knew that I didn’t have a way of getting home.

Overall 10/10 fun dream. I love having dreams where I get to fly.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was curling my hair in the bathroom. A man walked in and I threw my curling iron at him. He pushed me into the bath tub and grabbed my head and pushed it underwater so I couldn’t breathe. I started panicking because he was ruining my hair and I had no time to redo it.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have recurring dreams of someone trying to drown me. Whenever the drowning starts my dream shifts to third person and I see them holding my head underwater. The setting is always different.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a dream where people were giving me bottles of alcohol and I didn't want to drink any alcohol but I didn't feel like I could give or sell them to someone else since I just thought alcohol was a bad thing to drink so they were just piling up as I tried to find non-intoxicant uses for the ever-increasing amounts of alcohol.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Most people seem to have negative/scary/grimdark dreams.

I'm not different in this regard either. However, the most over the top pleasant and "good" dream I had is when SLE dream crush dude spontaneously told me that he loved me and then kissed me, and he flew up in the sky with me in his car lol. It was so thrilling and positive and classicly romantic. It was also kinda like that ending of that one Speilberg movie where the guy helped the girl get over her paralyzing fear by riding with her on the bike fast-like thru the street. Only I mean there was no obstacles in my dream it was just pure Ni romantic sky lol.

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the fourth time (as I remember) that I dream that I am at my grandmother's house in the village

Anyway, we had a gift we wanted to give to someone, so they ( grandfather and grandmother ) gave it to me to give to the intended person

I don't remember anything else from the dream
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A few days ago I dreamed I was searching in one of those pink little tikes houses people generally have in their yard. It seemed reallly big on the inside. I was looking for a skeleton key which I found in a hidden drawer in it. Then I crawled around, hands and knees, searching for the dome shaped door that would lead me to wonderland, except I woke up before I found it.

total disappointment.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎