Thread: Let's see if you can VI me

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe estj. otherwise infj. Well, you need to learn the definition of normal. Besides that you're sort of obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagbag The Wizard View Post
    @jew

I'm extremely good at getting people to feel HORRIBLY GUILTY about something, or alternatively I can utterly convince people that something is really, gosh-darn honestly not their fault - even if they're guilty as sin, lol.
    more likely they just want you to be quiet so they pretend to agree with you.
    Last edited by crazedrat; 02-09-2010 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    maybe estj. otherwise infj.
    INFj.

Well, you need to learn the definition of normal.
    Lol, normal is not generally something I aspire to.

Besides that you're sort of obnoxious.
    Eek, I didn't realise I was in a pirhana tank, lol.

more likely they just want you to be quiet so they pretend to agree with you.

*sigh*

I don't typically talk that much unless I'm in "info-dispensing" mode. I'm a teacher / lecturer after all, so it kinda goes with the job. Listening is more of a natural state for me. If I don't feel I have anything useful to say, I will definitely shut up.

Guess I just assumed people here would be interested in my socionic-related commentary.

(Just to clarify my earlier comment: I'm not manipulative in any malicious sense of the word. Knowing our potential for evil and acting on that potential are two different things, obviously.)

EII - Ne
    5w6 sp/so/sx