TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Watch what you put into my mouth!!

1. Point me where I typed him as SEI for that specific reason - caring for people.
    Here is what I interpreted as that:

You seem to value very much your relationships with people, to be proactive towards them and value how meaningfully you relate to someone or the reverse, which is specific to Fi types but atypical for Alpha SFs.
    Apologies if I interpreted it wrong.

2. Point me where did I say that Merry types don't care about other people no matter what, so out of any context.
    This is related to the same blurb that I quoted above.

3. I'm interested in the post you talked about that, if you can point me to it as well...
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...tml#post611425

I should maybe not have used an exclamation point there... it was meant to indicate shock, not insistence.

This phrase resumes most likely what I said and think: SEIs are not interested in helping others, they don't have have a such goals in life, but they do this naturally and spontaneously with people they see in need and find sympathetic.
    Not only that he didn't relate to this, but the ones who I typed as Alpha SF did, BionicGoat, Gulanzon and Rubicon as expected. I didn't have an opinion on Rubicon's type previously, I wasn't sure if she was SEI or IEI.

Can't you read words like "proactive" or "goals", Brilliand? These are what makes the difference, I didn't use them for nothing, please use the context and the whole meaning.
    The phrase with those words in it read to me like an appositive, so I assumed that the sentence would mean the same thing without them. Thank you for clarifying.

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinnochio, you should post a thread about all the people who you think are mistyped, and have it include your typing of them and rationale why. It is of your opinion that a large chunk of members hare are mistyped, and I'm curious to know why specifically. I think it would prove to be an interesting read at the very least, and potentially informative.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Pinnochio, you should post a thread about all the people who you think are mistyped, and have it include your typing of them and rationale why. It is of your opinion that a large chunk of members hare are mistyped, and I'm curious to know why specifically. I think it would prove to be an interesting read at the very least, and potentially informative.
    I agree. It would be interesting to see if there are any patterns that emerge, so as to get a firmer understanding of your (Pinocchio's) reasoning behind these things.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinnochio, none of what I said about college had anything to do with your typing of me. I was simply saying that I feel I am changing, and your fresh typing of me would support that change.

However, relationships have always been important for me. I have no problems making friends, people I can talk to about superficial things like school and how we are both doing. In high school, I knew about 60 people. One day, someone alerted to me to the fact that I was on speaking terms with a ton of people, the type of people you say hi to in the hall. I never thought knowing lots of people was out of the ordinary.

In college, the same exact thing happened without me noticing. I began to talk to lots of people and get on speaking terms. One day, another SEI, I think she is prolly Si subtype or something, she was like "How do you know so many people?" as we are walking around and people are saying hey to me and vice versa. It was at that moment that I realized the dangers of Fe.

However, those type of relationships are not too important. I value quality vs quantity any day, but I seem to be very good at the quantity side.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find quite nearly everything you are saying to be circumstantial. Comparing finger length to type is laughable.

In the first one, you described SEIs in an alienating way compared to their nature.
    Says you. Nothing I said strayed far from SEI.

culminating with your "SEI" descriptions in the thread of that LIE guy who thinks he's an ILE
    ?? I don't recall anything of this.

Then you expressed numerous times your feeling of soulmate connection with other people which if not Fi, it is at least not Alpha SF.
    I don't know what you mean about my "soulmate" connections, but yes I do love someone, but I have typed her as ILI. I really have to not be myself when I talk to her, she isn't into all this love and caring feelings I have. By the way, you say that Khola and other talk about love and then act entirely differently. You cannot say this about me.

So you are going off one post that Khola made that I agreed with. Congrats. Oh yes, and finger length.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request