Are Ti/Fe valuers.

And the ones who can admit it are the least obnoxious. Everyone else is just obsessing over absolute bullshit, "taking pride" (this is separate from jokey, banterous quadrationalism and quadra wars, which is evidently fun) in their "true" type, be it Delta or some ridiculously way off Gamma type like ILI for an evidently Fe ego type, or more commonly some LIIs' ridiculously out-of-touch-with-reality self-typings. Moreover, it's incredibly annoying to watch people who for over two years still have absolutely no clue about what they might be, and will make radical changes from one quadra to the opposite quadra... then go to their neighbouring quadra a little while later only to complete the circle by going to the final quadra.

There are a few Gammas and Deltas; namely people like Slacker Mom. But most of the real Gammas have migrated to socionics workshop, which facilitates an environment favourable to them. This forum is great fun, and they don't want fun; they want to talk socionics. As for Deltas, there never really were that many (besides the aforementioned Slacker Mom). The remaining alleged Te/Fi valuers are insufferable. The bullshit on this forum is constituted by them. I do think that some of these people are genuinely confused or delusional, but if you are one of these people then please STFU. We're not interested in your obsessing over yourself, and if we are, someone will create a thread asking what you are (as was done many times when I joined three years ago; and then when people asked me why I created a thread about myself AGAIN, I succinctly replied that it was not I who originally called my type into question; I also want to make it clear that within three months I was calling myself an SLE - I had a single epic thread which meant something and was resolved).