Quote Originally Posted by mikesilb View Post
I would think that a D-LII would be have a moderate energy level due to the mix between the even-keeled IJ Temperament and the D (pseudo-EJ temperament). This would imply (using some trait-based MBTI-like assessment) a moderate I/E and a clear-cut rational type.

Contrastingly, I would expect a C-ILE to have a considerably higher energy level since in this case we are talking about the EP temperament and the C (pseudo EP temperament). Thus, I/E would be heavily on the E side, while J/P would show a high irrational flavor.
Perfectly sensible. Saberstorm's elevated energy level can be ascertained from the sweatiness exhibited in the self portraits he posted in the members gallery tonight. And regarding heightened irrationality he's repeatedly demonstrated a chronic incapacity for conclusively determining whether he's taking a shit or eating soup.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesilb View Post
Obviously, Socionics does not aim to be trait based in general, so these comparisons only go so far, but at least to my understanding there is a large energy difference between D-LII and C-ILE.
To whom is this obvious and on what basis? Without being facetious, I assume you've read at least a few type profiles formatted as functional descriptions of each IE in its assigned position within Model A. They lists traits galore, each collection constituting one of the sixteen primary socionics archetypes that is sought for and recognized by its characteristic qualities of thought and action. Am I misunderstanding or did you mean something else?

Personally I find that DCNH attempts to rescue falsified stereotypes with more stereotypes, recursively filling the original theory's holes while also replicating its errors. Due to this design flaw, which is amusingly symptomatic of its author's thinking, I neither utilize DCNH nor regard it as a positive contribution except in the production of muddle. Since you appear enthusiastic about DCNH I mention this to assist you in deciding whether or how to respond to my commentary here.