Thread: thePirate is not IEI

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    WWT and gilly? fwiw, i doubt they're identicals. i just saw WWT's VI thread like yesterday and he feels totally different from gilly… more sleazy (which is hard to believe, i know) and more dumb or something? probably delta. and yes its fucking type related!
    Intelligence is type related?

Please, someone, help this girl.

I agree that he's not as intelligent as Gilly (although more intelligent than the average person in the street), and as for sleaziness - if by sleaziness you mean dishonest and corrupt, I really, really don't see how you can draw that conclusion about either Gilly or him. Have you met either of them?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm basically the opposite of sleazy in multiple meanings of the world, but I can't deny that I understand where she's coming from

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Intelligence is type related?

Please, someone, help this girl.

I agree that he's not as intelligent as Gilly (although more intelligent than the average person in the street), and as for sleaziness - if by sleaziness you mean dishonest and corrupt, I really, really don't see how you can draw that conclusion about either Gilly or him. Have you met either of them?
    uh, i never said intelligence was type-related. i used dumb in the way you'd use "pointless/irrelevant" mixed with a "not focused" sort of vibe. and please tell me you didn't just look up the dictionary definition of corrupt, because its pretty obvious that's not what i meant. "sleazy" is an attitude. e.g., "what a fucking sleazebag" @ the way someone comes across. a smile can be sleazy, or a demeanor, an environment, whatever. jesus you take things too literally.

and btw, you can totally be corrupt without being sleazy fwiw
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    uh, i never said intelligence was type-related. i used dumb in the way you'd use "pointless/irrelevant" mixed with a "not focused" sort of vibe. and please tell me you didn't just look up the dictionary definition of corrupt, because its pretty obvious that's not what i meant. "sleazy" is an attitude. e.g., "what a fucking sleazebag" @ the way someone comes across. a smile can be sleazy, or a demeanor, an environment, whatever. jesus you take things too literally.

and btw, you can totally be corrupt without being sleazy fwiw
    And you take things WWWWWWWWWWAY to seriously. When was the last time you had sex?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request