Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Scarlett hasnt actively come out to discuss her type? I might be mistaken, but I remember multiple threads in which she comes out to discuss it; maybe she's just settled down now and feels the doubts aren't worth scrutiny?

Anyway, thanks.

I appreciate you setting this up, and everyone's comments. I was debating on whether to respond or not as I dont really plan on defending my type here. I want it to be known that abit of this presumptuous, for one there wasnt anything really lightning bolt about it; in the sense of how it came off here I can definitely see that. As much as I consider this community a good source of information with alot of intelligent people, the fact remains that theres no real interaction between us. People on here are still mistyped because of this. People have been really helpful in terms of narrowing my quadra down; I'm certain of being beta. I discussed with people on here and entertained ideas because I was plagued with doubt, trying to fit the descriptions; this includes my typing of ENFj.

Secondly, I think my emotional investment, in this forum is being grossly missrepresented. This forum is an outlet, a game, sometimes taken seriously, but to think that I would leave my typing to a bunch of superficial interactions on the internet is a bit ridiculous, no? This is partly why I didn't bother to discuss it; unlike many on here, I realize the limitations of this forum. That, and I just dont bother to spew my shit all over here like some other members choose to; I have said time and time again that my anonymity and privacy are important. Gilly, for instance, says i focus on Se - while another member I talk to somewhat frequently and more personally has explicitly stated my focus on Ti. Taking into account your opinions, contrasted with those of my best friends who I have asked to read profiles and typed me IEI - one of them being SLE - then who should I consider right?

Gilly, as I was reading your points; I normally would have thought about it and contemplated deeper than I have, and while they are interesting, theres too many things that would be unexplained by the type change. The intertypes in particular just don't make sense for me as an ENFj. The only possibility for this would be that I mistyped everyone close to me(which is highly unlikely) or that I'm an ENFj who has gone so 'deep' in his act that its managed to distort all his relations. I actually contemplated the second one, but it remains too far fetched to be taken seriously.

I can see what you mean about the way I start arguements, and I can also see how some behaviors here would be considered 'j' like in certain aspects, but my motivations or situations aren't really being taken into account; as you yourself have stated socionics is bout internal proccesses as opposed to outward behavior, right? With people who, for lack of better words, actually matter in some form, my interaction style is closer to the one you just described for IEI, at least to my perception. Also, I didn't assume that anyone accepted anything, I just wasnt particularly interested in peoples opinions here about it. If anything, I was actually curious why more people didn't speak up as I knew there would be doubters. I mean cmon, when is there ever a consensus here on anything?

To end, I'm going to say that I won't completely reject the ENFj typing; I do consider it at least a decent possibility. As I go through my day to day life, I will of course see how things play out and if enough evidence to prove otherwise surfaces, I'll make it more of an issue to address it. For now, its comfortable, it fits, things make sense. I might start a thread or bump a topic for more info on mirrors.

Its hard to honestly say that Im open interpretation right now, but if someone really cares enough to take an earnest and unbiased attempt to type me based off personal detail and interaction, I'm available via pm.

Oh, and aixelsyd, as much as I like you, I cant really consider SEE. I can imagine how you and cyclops see me like that, but Im so obviously intuitive SEE is something thats out of the question for me to discuss.
    This seems really well thought-out and I can't really contradict anything you've said here, but I still can't fully justify you as IEI in my mind. Fe sub is plausible, but something just isn't right.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ identical rivalry

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    lol @ identical rivalry
    WWT and gilly? fwiw, i doubt they're identicals. i just saw WWT's VI thread like yesterday and he feels totally different from gilly… more sleazy (which is hard to believe, i know) and more dumb or something? probably delta. and yes its fucking type related!

@ thepirate - dude, you're not IEI. and god damnit, you are so weird.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the only one who's seen pics and a vid of thepirate?
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is he hot or creepy?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya WWT annoys me just by popping up.

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    is he hot or creepy?
    Ohhh... he is sooo adorable! For privacy reasons, I won't go into any details but he reminds me of Prince, same kind of mystical aura about him... yeah he's a cutey.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Ohhh... he is sooo adorable! For privacy reasons, I won't go into any details but he reminds me of Prince, same kind of mystical aura about him... yeah he's a cutey.
    hmm, and isn't Prince IEI?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    Am I the only one who's seen pics and a vid of thepirate?
    I DEMAND THIS

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WWT and gilly? fwiw, i doubt they're identicals. i just saw WWT's VI thread like yesterday and he feels totally different from gilly… more sleazy (which is hard to believe, i know) and more dumb or something? probably delta. and yes its fucking type related!
    Intelligence is type related?

Please, someone, help this girl.

I agree that he's not as intelligent as Gilly (although more intelligent than the average person in the street), and as for sleaziness - if by sleaziness you mean dishonest and corrupt, I really, really don't see how you can draw that conclusion about either Gilly or him. Have you met either of them?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm basically the opposite of sleazy in multiple meanings of the world, but I can't deny that I understand where she's coming from

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intelligence is type related?

Please, someone, help this girl.

I agree that he's not as intelligent as Gilly (although more intelligent than the average person in the street), and as for sleaziness - if by sleaziness you mean dishonest and corrupt, I really, really don't see how you can draw that conclusion about either Gilly or him. Have you met either of them?
    uh, i never said intelligence was type-related. i used dumb in the way you'd use "pointless/irrelevant" mixed with a "not focused" sort of vibe. and please tell me you didn't just look up the dictionary definition of corrupt, because its pretty obvious that's not what i meant. "sleazy" is an attitude. e.g., "what a fucking sleazebag" @ the way someone comes across. a smile can be sleazy, or a demeanor, an environment, whatever. jesus you take things too literally.

and btw, you can totally be corrupt without being sleazy fwiw

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh, i never said intelligence was type-related. i used dumb in the way you'd use "pointless/irrelevant" mixed with a "not focused" sort of vibe. and please tell me you didn't just look up the dictionary definition of corrupt, because its pretty obvious that's not what i meant. "sleazy" is an attitude. e.g., "what a fucking sleazebag" @ the way someone comes across. a smile can be sleazy, or a demeanor, an environment, whatever. jesus you take things too literally.

and btw, you can totally be corrupt without being sleazy fwiw
    And you take things WWWWWWWWWWAY to seriously. When was the last time you had sex?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ identical rivalry
    I don't compete with nobody.