Thread: The 16types : Misidentified

Hybrid View

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Joy, redbaron (SEI), jess (LSI), Kim (ESE), somavision (probably ILE), juju, probably workaholics anon (SEI), Allie (LSI), that weird dude with the pic in his avatar who thought he was EIE
    Haha. Weird dude indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    As for WWT, in no way is he EIE, ILE is plausible, but I find it fascinating the amount of people who think they are delta then switch to beta out of no where.
    I'm willing to drop the EIE thing. If you read my "what's my type" thread the only conclusion I've really come to is that I'm not IEE. I just picked EIE-Ni and settled on that for the time being as I didn't get any conclusive evidence one way or the other. I'm open to suggestions.

This thread was a great idea.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    This is correct. I'm not an angsty teenager. I don't fit with strrrng's online social club, lol, nor would I want to. That would be a downgrade, like those pathetic college guys who hang out with high school girls well into graduate school.
    Yes, you're too mature for beta.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that Diana has her type right... She wrote a very honest, insightful post about how she realized her type, which I wish everyone would read.

Parkster and DeAnte, I think, are LSI... Jessica129 too... Actually I think they're all Ti-LSIs... Allie I think is SLE...

I don't know how polikujm is typing himself these days, but I have a strong feeling that he's IEI... No offense to him; (I know that people take offense to this stuff,) I like him a lot.

I also like Cyclops a ton... I'm not sure of his type, but if he's Ti-LSI, that'd make sense.

Tbh, I don't blame Parkster and DeAnte for staying in delta--they're low-key, chill people... I'd rather talk with them than most of the people in beta, (esp. the ignorant, loud ones who spew ad nauseum... At the top of their lungs, in thousands of posts.) I wish they'd join beta to dilute the high ratio of people in my quadra with unaddressed, serious mental problems.

Kim, I've always doubted was delta... Eunice, I highly doubt is delta... I'm glad that crazedrat and thepirate finally made the switch.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Cyclops. (just wanted to say that)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    I Cyclops. (just wanted to say that)

This interests me.
    IEE-Ne

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    This interests me.
    why? I love lotsa people.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure at this stage. I suppose I wondered why you posted it. But not so much. It interested me in the sense that I tend to take people's self typing for granted.
    It interested me in the sense that I had been thinking about the word 'projection' and also the word 'delusional'
    It had interested me in the sense that some people like to ensure that those around them are correctly typd whilst others seem more content with people self identifying there own types.
    I was interested because I was considering conflicting viewpoints on the world.
    I was wondering because, I do not know, but your post triggered a brief sequence of thought that temporarily linked a host of seemingly disparate thoughts and processes, combined with an unusual sense of de ja vu.
    You post interests me not because I draw any conclusiona from it, however your post and the posts before present an interesting consideration, regarding myself, cyclops and our less than cordial relations.
    And whilst your comment and the preceding comments made by a number of self identifying beta's, may mean nothing at all, it does present something that can be considered at least as a possible solution to these issues.
    Upon reflection, I doubt, even taking non-socionic factors into account, that the level of misunderstanding between Cyclops and myself can realistically make our dual relationship as implied by our mutual self typings feasable.
    I know that he has questioned my typing, or in fact told me that he thinks that I'm an Se type. He also states that interacting with me is uncomfortable. Again I don't understand him and I am baffled by his lack of understanding regarding myself.
    I think it is likely then that at least one of us is mistyped.
    I tend to take peoples self typings for granted as I assume that people know and understand themselves well.
    Then I saw these posts and some words linked together and all that has happened is that a new line of enquiry has opened.
    I'm provisionally suggesting that Cyclops is a Ti ego?
    I'm provisionally suggesting that he LSI?
    IEE-Ne

Creepy-male

Isha?

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    I think that Diana has her type right... She wrote a very honest, insightful post about how she realized her type, which I wish everyone would read.
    Could you link it?
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkster and DeAnte, I think, are LSI... Jessica129 too... Actually I think they're all Ti-LSIs... Allie I think is SLE...

I don't know how polikujm is typing himself these days, but I have a strong feeling that he's IEI... No offense to him; (I know that people take offense to this stuff,) I like him a lot.

I also like Cyclops a ton... I'm not sure of his type, but if he's Ti-LSI, that'd make sense.

Tbh, I don't blame Parkster and DeAnte for staying in delta--they're low-key, chill people... I'd rather talk with them than most of the people in beta, (esp. the ignorant, loud ones who spew ad nauseum... At the top of their lungs, in thousands of posts.) I wish they'd join beta to dilute the high ratio of people in my quadra with unaddressed, serious mental problems.

Kim, I've always doubted was delta... Eunice, I highly doubt is delta... I'm glad that crazedrat and thepirate finally made the switch.
    I think I disagree with all your typings here incl. Joy=SLE which you even didn't mention.
    Don't know what happened to you. If you switched to another typing method, please switch back to the old one!
    Last edited by Jarno; 01-27-2010 at 10:44 PM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

interesting
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    I think I disagree with all your typings here incl. Joy=SLE which you even didn't mention.
    Don't know what happened to you. If you switched to another typing method, please switch back to the old one!
    To be honest, I feel like I don't type people in writing (EVEN CLOSE to) as well as in person, or by video... Unfortunately, aside from a few people like strrrng, ashton, etc, I only know people here by their writing--the people I typed in this thread I only know by writing... In other words, I'm not very confident in my hunches in this thread.

The only one I feel confident in is DeAnte not being SLI... I usually find his posts great, even the ones in which he attacks me.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I feel like I don't type people in writing (EVEN CLOSE to) as well as in person, or by video... Unfortunately, aside from a few people like strrrng, ashton, etc, I only know people here by their writing--the people I typed in this thread I only know by writing... In other words, I'm not very confident in my hunches in this thread.

The only one I feel confident in is DeAnte not being SLI... I usually find his posts great, even the ones in which he attacks me.
    oke that clarifies enough. could you next time add your confidence/certainty in the post, because (and this might be my flaw) if I read something I assume the person knows it reasonable certain, otherwise he would not have brought it up.

for the record, typing people by looking at their posts is indeed very hard. The only thing I tend to notice is the distinctive writing style that each type seems to have.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh christ, you smug fuck...where's my cleaver?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fact that you need to dismiss my comment about you not being beta with some short-sighted presumption about my criteria, speaks for itself.
    4w3-5w6-8w7