Thread: The 16types : Misidentified

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arctures' type became a certainty.
    What a complete moron (Pinocchio, not Arctures).

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    ArchonAlarion LSI, Khola SEE, mn0good ILI, incognito EIE, Arctures LSI, Marie84 LSI, Huitz LIE, Wrong Way Ticket LIE, Cyclops IEE, somavision ESI, Brian ESE, aixelsyd IEE, polikujm EII, labcoat LSI, Azeroffs ILI, 1981slater IEE, Banana Pancakes ESI, ESTP LSE, FDG ESI, Khamelion IEE, octopuslove LIE, Ssmall IEI, RSV3 LSI, sema sahin IEE, smccosker EIE, Ezra SEE, electric sheep LIE, Krig the Viking ILI, discojoe SEE.

Updated: put out Jessica, Arctures' type became a certainty. Added Ezra, his type passed the test of time, electric sheep, Krig the Viking, discojoe (seems like LSI was not a joke).
    what type do you think that i am ?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Green light guys, labcoat decided, the operation to retype me as a Beta may begin. Target: IEI.
    I honestly don't care what type you are; but if you are ENTp this would be severe blow to the credibility of the Alpha quadra. Optimism demands you be retyped, but I am not an optimist.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said: I don't care what type you are.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You know what I found interesting? That you guys, who tried to retype me, had all the reasons to type me as SLE, possibly EIE. But as long as you failed, although there were much sensible reasons to think I was an SLE, you now try LSI and IEI (true, only WL said LSI because she was not around when this type was rebuked), but not because you have logical evidence, but for political reasons.
    When I typed you LSI, political reasons had nothing to do with it. I could care less about politics. It was based on posting style. I do see alot of , but I see it blocked with .

Don't you think than at one point all the other types will be exhausted? What will you do then? I give you a tip, go for SLE again, you can't get closer than that.
    Well, typing me as a sensor assumes that you'll have to explain why I make a lot of Intuitive connections (eg the Ba-Gua stuff, etc) and theoretical speculations, but it's part of the job.
    Having an interest that more typically in the intutitive camp like Ba-Gua doesn't necessarily make someone an intuitive type.

Anyway, I'm done arguing types with you. Both your type and mine.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    When I typed you LSI, political reasons had nothing to do with it. I could care less about politics. It was based on posting style. I do see alot of , but I see it blocked with .
    I kinda don't feel like getting sucked into any typing debate, nor do you I think, thought i'd say though that maybe if he really was an Se ego he'd be better at maneuvering round this forum, he seems to create too many ineffective fights to be Se, that is, dealing with the objective details in the here and now, which can and typically does lead to good skills of power plays and stuff, I suppose i'd expect him to be a lot better at it.

Se ego's are quite good at manipulating the environment that way, although sometimes Se HA's can be quite good at it too, i've found.

I wouldn't expect him to be so clumsy in his debates, a bit too clunking and obvious, to try to explain it.

hah, I probably shouldn't have posted for some reason or other.

Having an interest that more typically in the intutitive camp like Ba-Gua doesn't necessarily make someone an intuitive type.

Anyway, I'm done arguing types with you. Both your type and mine.
    Hmmm, maybe you could elaborate on where exactly you see the Se, maybe i'm wrong (although I understand you don't want to debate, neither do I really, i'd just be interested in seeing the reasons for your thought processes, I suppose, if you can be bothered).

Hmmm, cup of tea anyone? I have kettle on, feet up and relax an all.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

warrior-librarian, labcoat, Arctures and Marie84: I think you should create a council to retype me, because I'm "the perpetrator". The only hard part is labcoat to be convinced that I'm not an ILE, with the rest you'll agree immediately.
    Alpha NT works for you. Besides, I never once gave an implication that I believe you were anything other than ENTp (aside from this first sentence).

I don't understand why you want us to team up on you, unless you're going through some weird martyrdom complex. It's like you're purposefully trying to be argumentative for the sake of portraying yourself as some sort of fallen prophet. Is something wrong?
    Last edited by Galen; 04-19-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best way to deal with martyr wannabe's: grant them their wish.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213