Thread: Can we talk about Ti please?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've always associated Ni with an orientation towards consequence. Seeing how something will play out. Perhaps my all-time favourite example of this is the time when my family was about to head out on a long trip to drop off my step-sister at the train then continue on to my grand-parents. My mom (ILI) warned my step-father that they ought to get gas because she expected that there wouldn't be open gas stations between our town and when we would run out of gas. My step-dad disregarded this warning because he figured the station about 15 minutes out of town would be open. However, when we promptly ran out of gas at that gas station, it was closed. Because it was around Christmas time. And my mom figured that would happen.

This is a frequent occurrence for us. My mom is queen of "I told you so."
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I always predict running out of gas! It's happened several times. and ESE husband is like "no that won't happen" and I'm like um, yes it will. I don't even NEED to say "I told you so" anymore. But it annoys him, predictably.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahahahaha, the bane of IXI wifehood and motherhood. Always advising, never being listened to
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.