Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
In the Delta Quadra there are no flaming idiots who put other people down for fun. No passionate displays of collective unity, just some interesting synergy now and then. No overt power struggles or hierarchical arrangements. Basically a benevolent anarchy based on unspoken rules like "live and let live."
Good answer... I completely agree. I will resist the urge to bring examples of this but people of other quadras have answered my question simply by some of their replies.
Morally-righteous passive-aggression? Nice combo.
*rereads IcEPiCk's posts*

*rereads various thread responses*

*rereads FDG's post*

*tries to understand*

Is "no flaming idiots who put other people down for fun" a morally-righteous passive-aggressive thing? Maybe. But to call it as that aggressively implies that putting other people down for fun is a morally-righteous thing to do.

Is "no overt power struggles or hierarchical arrangements" a morally-righteous passive-aggressive thing? I believe that many Deltans would argue that power struggles and hierarchical arrangements are morally-righteous aggressive concepts.

How does "lack of passionate displays of collective unity" and a motto of "Live and Let Live" come off as morally-righteous passive-aggression?

Or was your comment aimed at him for feeling that some of the responses on this thread were obviously not Delta responses?