Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ThePirate: EIE?

TIM
    ENFj-fe
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew you would come around eventually; it's confusing sometimes with the stereotypes that float around here. I'm certainly disorganized, but I am also EIE. I don't know how that whole rational=organized crap started, but to me, like I said before, is more about organization and structure, and this would be your dual seeking function, so it's completely unconscious and you wouldn't use it too well w/o a dual around to help you realize it.
    EIE tritype 5w4, 4w5, 9w1

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
    Carl Jung, "Memories, Dreams, Reflections", 1962

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Morcheeba View Post
    I don't know how that whole rational=organized crap started
    MBTI

Welcome to beta, pirate.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-male

Actually, probably spinning together a false picture from bits of the description of Rationality on socionics.us

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensory rationals (ISTj, ESTj, ISFj, ESFj) are organized, indeed. Intuitive rationals nor necessarily. Depends on subtype...

Pirate, you still might be Fe-IEE (DCNH). You are probably one of those difficult cases. Can't you post one little picture of you? Maybe it would make things clear. If you are Fe-IEE you might waste years thinking of you as an EIE...

Mistyping seems to be a common problem of EIEs on this forum. I asked myself: how is it possible to mix up opposite quadras?!? You should like (nearly) all people of your quadra and dislike (nearly) all people of your opposite quadra. If I was ILI I would have to like Gammas and dislike Alphas. I can't even imagine that...

This typical EIE self-typing problem occurs because Fi is EIE's ignoring function! Being sure about relationships is clearly -related - and EIEs unwisely ignore so they can't determine their own quadra
    Last edited by JohnDo; 01-15-2010 at 06:38 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    This typical EIE self-typing problem occurs because Fi is EIE's ignoring function! Being sure about relationships is clearly -related - and EIEs unwisely ignore so they can't determine their own quadra
    Shouldn't this be even worse for ILE and SLE?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensory rationals (ISTj, ESTj, ISFj, ESFj) are organized, indeed. Intuitive rationals nor necessarily. Depends on subtype...

Pirate, you still might be Fe-IEE (DCNH). You are probably one of those difficult cases. Can't you post one little picture of you? Maybe it would make things clear. If you are Fe-IEE you might waste years thinking of you as an EIE...

Mistyping seems to be a common problem of EIEs on this forum. I asked myself: how is it possible to mix up opposite quadras?!? You should like (nearly) all people of your quadra and dislike (nearly) all people of your opposite quadra. If I was ILI I would have to like Gammas and dislike Alphas. I can't even imagine that...

Im not really too familiar with the DCNH, although it does seem abit superfluous to have so many subtypes running around trying to fit people perfectly. The subtype system in socionics seems adequate to me, although I am open to hearing about others.

As far as me being mistyped goes, one of my parents is a delta so I imagine that contribued to this whole mess. I have definitely supressed my personality over the years. In terms of the descriptions, the relations seemed to make sense at the time; perhaps because mine weren't clearly defined with people. I didnt really look at things like the descriptions, but when reading them picked isolated events that confirmed them in my head. Add to that not really knowing any deltas or other IEEs closely and you have confusion. I had also been misunderstanding the functions.

Now, I think its pretty clear Im EIE.

If you think differently, or have questions as to more of my rationale, please let me know
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't listen to JohnDo. He used to be user CheGuevara and was originally banned, with barely a finger lifted in protest, for being an unshakable idiot.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't banned for being an idiot. I was banned for being arrogant...

Pirate, why can't you just post some pictures of you? Just erase them after you've been typed by some people. Nobody will laugh if you are ugly.

This might help to determine your type. You thought of yourself as an IEE for a long time. How can you be sure you are EIE now?!? You definitely can't. You might be something completely different...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't banned for being an idiot. I was banned for being arrogant...

Pirate, why can't you just post some pictures of you? Just erase them after you've been typed by some people. Nobody will laugh if you are ugly.

This might help to determine your type. You thought of yourself as an IEE for a long time. How can you be sure you are EIE now?!? You definitely can't. You might be something completely different...
    Right now, to me The Pirate looks like a Errol Flynn and swashbuckles.
    I'd like to think that I wouldn't think any differently of him if he looks different to my dream, but who's to say?

The Pirate, do you look like Errol Flynn?
    If you do, you may be the same type.
    What type is Errol Flynn?
    Last edited by somavision; 01-15-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12