Winning at all costs seems like an SLI trait to me. That's what we're best at.

- (distant distance)
01) estimation and the skill to recognize the negative potential qualities of people, their possibility.

02) the multiplan perception of peace, man.

03) the skill to see the absence of essence, to evaluate the lack of promise of potential possibilities, ideas and undertakings.

04) search and the vision of alternatives.

05) the paradoxicalness of thinking.

06) the dimensionality of thinking, erection as the chief concern of the forgotten old (ordinary), abstract theoretization.

07) black humor, disbelief.

08 ) the suppression of radical conversions.

09) sensation.

+ (short range)

A) business reasonableness in personal questions.

B) the ability to determine and to evaluate the business qualities of individual people.

C) the personal pragmatism: the expediency of personal actions.

D) the personal functionality: reliability, order, accuracy.

E) advantage and benefit for itself;

F) the hierarchy of the close environment: family, friends, familiar;

G) optimality in the concrete realization of anything: the skill to recreate (to devise and to think over), to organize, to improve separate applied technological process, procedure, algorithm of the actions, where there is a clear understanding of the necessary sequence of actions, division of labor.

H) money in its pocket: personal purchases, economy, investment, expenditure.

I) the algorithm of concrete calculations, innovation in the separate technological process.

J) the ramification of the facts, which are concerned the concrete matters, people, objects.

K) understanding the working qualities of objects (elasticity, softness, thermal conductivity and so forth.) their practical value for itself.

???

(I think winning at all costs is + btw).