Thread: crazedrat is IEI

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For as much as he seems to have had problems with me, I've never really had a problem with him. I think he's funny and even cute. And I've always thought of him as IEI.

SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    haha. yeah i suppose you're right. at this point, I'm changing my type to INxP. I think I am simply Ni, if that makes sense. Ni dominant, Se dual seeking, Ej polr / creative, and Ij hidden agenda / demonstrative.. the precise application of which fluctuates given the circumstances. I do relate to you guys, and I see where you're coming from. But at the same time, there are other betas i don't relate to. And there are some gammas I really do think are.. well, like braindead cows. Others I love talking to because they get it, like FDG. So.. Yeah.
    I would ask what specific betas/gammas you do or don't get along with. You seem the most naturally relatable to people on the Ni/Se axis, so it wouldn't surprise me if some betas annoyed you.

And although I use business logic fluently, I can also get highly annoyed by the presumptuousness of poor business logic. In a way which, when I think about it, rivals the alienation and powerlessness I feel when confronted by Fe at times.
    I think 'business logic' is a misleading term for Te. How do you see this thinking style manifesting on a functional level?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I would ask what specific betas/gammas you do or don't get along with. You seem the most naturally relatable to people on the Ni/Se axis, so it wouldn't surprise me if some betas annoyed you.
    I'm beginning to wonder with Betas if it's more of a matter of who catches your attention and who doesn't (as opposed to who you get along with and who you don't).
    SEE

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder with Betas if it's more of a matter of who catches your attention and who doesn't (as opposed to who you get along with and who you don't).
    I don't think it's odd at all for betas to dislike each other. The aristocratic preference naturally lends itself to forming very close-knit groups, centered around common ideas and attitudes; the willful certainty of the integrity of these groups, is what leads betas into conflict with one another (the ideas can't be wrong, or the implementation is baseless, i.e. the cause is meaningless).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. I think just standing out to the Betas is in itself evidence of being Beta, or at least sharing some quadra values. Whether they get along or not, just the fact that they're on each other's radars means something.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INXp, what the hell is this shit? What more do you need?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time, perhaps? Time to let it sink in?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    thats sort of how i operate myself, but not exclusively.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Creepy-Cyclops

Crazed, interesting thread.

The part you mentioned earlier about not being able to control your emotions, this is something i've seen people artribute to an Fe PoLR. Although apparently Fe PoLR is an aversion to displaying external emotions. I think that having poor control of ones emotions, outbursts that sort of thing, can be a result of upbringing and character rather than type.

You're mention of being good at science, math, being able to come up with theories. Well, you're a pretty clever guy, afaik one of the highest IQ's on the forum, so like I think Gilly mentioned, this could just be intelligence.

FWIW, sometimes in my life I think i've been like an ISFp, when things have been going well for me and i've had no worries in life, very pleasure/sense orientated, laughing a lot. Then who wouldn't be like that when everythings working out the way they've wanted? Other times I am like ISTp.

Maybe i'm ISFp or some other type, maybe you are INFp. For me it's like ISTp is my baseline type but I can sort of "behave" to put it in a very simplistic way like other types, dunno if that's something similar to you? But INXp is a good enough label I suppose, although I do think that you try to influence the emotional atmosphere in your posts a lot more than what i'd typically expect from an INTp fwiw, but i'm undecided, maybe you are just easily pissed off with what you see as others short comings.