Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    These are exactly how I view them too, except for Hillary whom I think is more likely ESI>LSI, and Obama who I have little doubt is anything but a Beta NF (IEI>EIE)
    Obama's way too eloquent and gifted at verbal debate to be IEI. Definitely seems beta though.

And as much as I dislike being associated with Bin Laden, yes, he seems likely IEI. He speaks in a whisper apparently.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    Obama's way too eloquent and gifted at verbal debate to be IEI. Definitely seems beta though.
    While I would agree that introverts don't tend to be as gifted in that department I also think that, if someone is determined to achieve something, they can work on their weak spots and develop the skills needed through perseverance

All in all, I don't think Obama is a gregarious speaker, he has a fairly calm and monotonous demeanor, very different than, say, Clinton (whom many agree is at least Fe dominant). Nor does he possess the natural restless nature of an Ej or the energetic spontaneity and fluctuation in energy levels as an Ep (SLE George W Bush, probably)

I also did a bit of research and discovered that, while in college, Obama was a solitude seeker. His friends claimed that he rarely left his dorm on his free time.
    People who work with him at the White House have stated that he often goes on walks by himself to clear his mind. While this doesn't necessarily mean "introvert" it does seem like he requires a certain degree of solitude which wouldn't be unusual for an IEI...

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    And this is why I'm so confident in my typing ability -- the people I respect come to pretty much the same conclusions.
    aww thanks! I respect your opinions too, one of the most informed posters here imo
    Last edited by Marie84; 01-02-2010 at 08:02 AM.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired