Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
It's my own idea based on study and observation.
Ah, cool.

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
An LSI will always be stronger in Te than Fe, yes; but, when it comes to attitudes and behaviors – especially in group settings, where types will instinctively employ quadra values – I think a D-LSI will exhibit a more pronounced inclination towards Fe than Te. I do think Te could work as a sort of back drop for Fe though, by securing the objective processes so that the internal ones could be affected; but it still won't be as prominent IMO.
I don't think this is necessarily the case. People certainly prefer to use their valued functions, but this is not always possible or even desirable. Jack Bauer, for example, frequently uses his Te to figure out the most efficient way to stop terrorists from blowing up America. As much as he may want to display Fe, his job requires Te more than Fe. His sense of duty causes him to suppress his desire to indulge in his valued Fe, in favour of his more needed unvalued Te. Over the years, this results in the Te-Dominant subtype.

(And before anyone complains that Jack Bauer is only fictional, I'm using him as a theoretical example, not practical evidence. )

Paul Teutul Sr., on the other hand, has no such demands in his environment. He has found that he can get his way by displays of emotion (Fe), and does so, ignoring Te. Over the years, this has resulted in an Fe-Dominant subtype.