Thread: Gul's Gul and Isha's typing thread

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    im predicting your relationship will fall apart.
    Her type hasn't changed though. Awesome Friends has proven pretty sturdy thusfar. Your prediction makes little sense.

Creepy-male

Interesting point: (p.s. Isha this what you get for needing to sleep, SCREW YOU!*) today finally revealed a values misalignment that possibly might point to opposite sides of Merry and Serious. What I'm curious about is that, unlike with SEIs, ILEs, or EIEs, even if it's a mismatch of worldview things, it seems to have very little impact on growing closeness, compared to those three types with whom I would say I have generally distant relationships with, from experience. Does this fact perhaps contradict Isha and I being on opposite sides of Merry and Serious?

Also, something to consider is that depressed hopelessness is not necessarily Ne DS and Ni Role.

*rat's prediction comes true

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isha is LII. No aristocracy in her at all, Se PoLR is clear IMO, and our dynamic basically consists of me feeding her Fe and her keeping me from flying into oblivion with Ti. She basically stopped me from going literally insane when I was in college
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Isha is LII. No aristocracy in her at all, Se PoLR is clear IMO, and our dynamic basically consists of me feeding her Fe and her keeping me from flying into oblivion with Ti. She basically stopped me from going literally insane when I was in college
    Yes, intertypes are going to be the most stubborn opposition to keeping her as my epic dual.

I swear on my sharp, pointy, white and glossy PoLR that I will find a way, though. *shakes fist*

EDIT

Even though my inclination to swallow her being LII in isolation (ie without considering intertypes) is tending to waver somewhat at the moment (compared to considering her intertypes which all point to an overall positive relationship with Fe and Merries and a poor one with Se).

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an Alpha Irrational. You show no signs whatsoever of Aristocracy or Fi. You don't really type yourself IEE; you just think "ENFP" is a convenient solution to your type confusion. There's a big difference.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You don't really type yourself IEE; you just think "ENFP" is a convenient solution to your type confusion. There's a big difference.
    What do you mean by that?

Also, in what ways do I not show Fi?

Also, I think ILE is out, as I just can't fathom Fi being my PoLR in the least. Similarly I take issue with Te PoLR as opposed to HA, but I can go into these reasons later.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know you have your convoluted little rationale points, but really, I think you just think that being "ENFP" works. I don't think you really see Fi in yourself; you seem in no way to have expectations as to how people should behave, or any kind of agenda as to how things should or could be; if I asked you how you would run the forum if you were me, you probably wouldn't even have thought about it much except for a few things you don't like that I do. You certainly don't seem like you separate people here on the forum into distinct groupings naturally, or at least observe them actively; you don't belong to any "grouping" that I can see, either explicitly or covertly...you just sort of do your own thing, and take other people along for the ride when it works for you. The only "grouping" I can place you in is the sort of naturally developing loose collectivity of Alphas who, incidentally, also generally enjoy this place as somewhere to socialize and occasionally discuss Socionics. IMO you fit right in with Kam, Bee, Archon, and dolphin as people who appreciate socionics periferally and the context it provides the forum, but aren't bent on doing anything with it and generally just want to relax and talk about stuff, with Socionics more as a medium of engagement rather than a tool that is being developed for a broader agenda.

Deltas would be the most inclined to stick to their own threads or smaller groupings, as is evidenced by Delta being the second most posted-in Quadra despite having the second fewest number of members; just barely ahead of Gammas, who post in their own quadra hardly at all (Alpha defies this rule by having an epic number of both threads and posts, but remember that Alphas vastly outnumber every other quadra on the forum combined, and have the most active members).

You do, on the other hand, kind of float around being lighthearted and looking to have fun in random, sometimes inappropriate places, and tend to get chewed out by people who feel like you disrupt either distinct groupings/specific dynamics between people, or focused conversation that is aimed at a tug-of-war between conflicting points of view. Look at OBVIOUS IEEs like Nicky/SlackerMom/whatever she has changed her user name to: she enters into conversations sometimes that aren't in Delta or where she might not have initially had a place, but she either takes or develops a new "side" to the argument, calmly stating her perspective and replying accordingly and constently. You just try to make mayhem and "fun" wherever you go, and pretty much disregard the obvious groupings or distinct positionings of people on the forum in your attempts to get some form of entertainment. You have no aristocratic agenda whatsoever; you easily attach yourself to individuals like Isha without involving yourself in her other relationships or feeling like it is necessary to get a sense of the "groups" she is sort of implicitly involved in: the workshop group, the old forum member group, etc. Your first priorities are obviously Fe and Si; you don't seem to care about anything else.

Under cerulean skies...