Thread: Gul's Gul and Isha's typing thread

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im predicting your relationship will fall apart. anyway is isha out of the mental hospital?

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    im predicting your relationship will fall apart.
    Her type hasn't changed though. Awesome Friends has proven pretty sturdy thusfar. Your prediction makes little sense.

Creepy-male

Interesting point: (p.s. Isha this what you get for needing to sleep, SCREW YOU!*) today finally revealed a values misalignment that possibly might point to opposite sides of Merry and Serious. What I'm curious about is that, unlike with SEIs, ILEs, or EIEs, even if it's a mismatch of worldview things, it seems to have very little impact on growing closeness, compared to those three types with whom I would say I have generally distant relationships with, from experience. Does this fact perhaps contradict Isha and I being on opposite sides of Merry and Serious?

Also, something to consider is that depressed hopelessness is not necessarily Ne DS and Ni Role.

*rat's prediction comes true

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isha is LII. No aristocracy in her at all, Se PoLR is clear IMO, and our dynamic basically consists of me feeding her Fe and her keeping me from flying into oblivion with Ti. She basically stopped me from going literally insane when I was in college
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Isha is LII. No aristocracy in her at all, Se PoLR is clear IMO, and our dynamic basically consists of me feeding her Fe and her keeping me from flying into oblivion with Ti. She basically stopped me from going literally insane when I was in college
    Yes, intertypes are going to be the most stubborn opposition to keeping her as my epic dual.

I swear on my sharp, pointy, white and glossy PoLR that I will find a way, though. *shakes fist*

EDIT

Even though my inclination to swallow her being LII in isolation (ie without considering intertypes) is tending to waver somewhat at the moment (compared to considering her intertypes which all point to an overall positive relationship with Fe and Merries and a poor one with Se).

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're an Alpha Irrational. You show no signs whatsoever of Aristocracy or Fi. You don't really type yourself IEE; you just think "ENFP" is a convenient solution to your type confusion. There's a big difference.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    You don't really type yourself IEE; you just think "ENFP" is a convenient solution to your type confusion. There's a big difference.
    What do you mean by that?

Also, in what ways do I not show Fi?

Also, I think ILE is out, as I just can't fathom Fi being my PoLR in the least. Similarly I take issue with Te PoLR as opposed to HA, but I can go into these reasons later.