Thread: Gul's Gul and Isha's typing thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's just my separate impressions of each of you. I have always thought of Isha as providing me with Ti, in one fashion or another, and I think Se PoLR makes sense for her. I think SEI is the obvious type for you due to your obvious phlegmatic nature punctuated by hyperactivity and overt expressiveness. You're both 9w1, you being so/sx and Isha being sp/sx.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I have always thought of Isha as providing me with Ti, in one fashion or another, and I think Se PoLR makes sense for her.
    Yes, Isha has commented similarly that you think what she says is golden.

Why do you think Se PoLR makes sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I think SEI is the obvious type for you due to your obvious phlegmatic nature punctuated by hyperactivity and overt expressiveness. You're both 9w1, you being so/sx and Isha being sp/sx.
    Interesting. While being somewhat phlegmatic is something that I identify with internally, I think a lot of people would perhaps reverse the two: I'm hyperactive and very expressive with still periods of listlessness. Much earlier on, Isha even commented that I had a lot of energy that was very hard to keep up with. I'm also interested in what gives you this impression of me.

Also, I have a vague impression of her as being sp/so. Why do you think sp/sx? Enneagram stackings are admittedly an area of weakness for me.

--

Anyway, so you don't feel neglected, polikujm (I really love typing your name, btw... polikujmpolikujmpolikujm)...

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    I think you may be taking intertype relations too seriously in the sense that you two are duals, and forgetting that ILEs and ILIs can be pretty easygoing and likable people, and may like each others company: IPs like EPs, both are irrational, have similar interests. More notably an ILE/ILI relation is something I have certainly witnessed with others. It's not incredibly classic, but viable. A relation of mine, that is more activating than interest built is that of ILI-SLE, where I think ILI-ILE relation would be better for interesting discussions and a learning experience.
    I think shared interests are kind of apart from type, actually, but these is a good point; Isha and I do have a whole heap of them. Of interest to Gilly is no doubt the fact the she's actually much more able to readily quantify what these are, actually. Perhaps evidence that she is the one with the Ne, not me.
    Last edited by male; 12-22-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    I think shared interests are kind of apart from type, actually, but these is a good point; Isha and I do have a whole heap of them.
    Right, which is why an ILE-ILI relation would look fairly great, compared to one where interests and philosophy were different. In a sense, you two share similar themes. It's nothing like SEI with LII if you ask me. But to explain the depth of your relationship in a Socionics way would be rather limiting, not that many elements couldn't be elucidated upon. That is in fact what Socionics tries to encapture, and I think it does here, just in a less conspicuous sense than traditional one way logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Perhaps evidence that she is the one with the Ne, not me.
    Like I said, I have reason to see you as the Ne dominant type, sort of a benchmark. And thanks about the name. I invented it so that people would cherish me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been meaning to post this in your last few type-me threads, but never got around to it.

It may not mean much, and I'm not sure how to actually explain it well, but I see you acting in a sort of "omg guys, look at my awesome Ne skills!" way that feels uncharacteristic of an ego-function. Ego functions seem to me to be the sort of thing that just *is*, in a way, it's just how you normally and naturally are, how you act and think when you're just being yourself without trying to be a certain way, and it's not something you really pay a lot of attention to or try to get other people to notice in you, because it's normal to be that way for you.