Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gul's Gul and Isha's typing thread

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gilly, we need to add the ability to like posts, because your post was literally amazing. I always told Gul he was SEI because since he came here, he always reminded me of myself to the core, but I could never write something so exacting and perfect because of my lack of knowledge.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont feel motivated to thoroughly dissect his type, it'll change in a week or so anyway.

but..

I will say that I have called him out for being an unhealthy IEE, his behaviors remind me of mine when I was much, much younger, had low self-esteem, and felt it imperative to be accepted by people. I also used alot of Fe - as a facade to draw attention to myself to get recognition or praise. This to me is in line with his 'I come here for social interaction' shtick, I reckon he probably comes here for validation and puts on this 'cutesy' persona he thinks will get him accepted. He has also delusionally pointed out his behaviors as charming when they have been blatently repellant, SEI's in general have at the very least a decent sense of how they are received. IEE's, especially when they are unhealthy, are prone to the kind of delusions GUL is. On his Fe - the way he uses it seems forced and unnatural, I also dont see him adept at Si at ALL. He appears really uncomfortable in his own skin, Si seeking > Si ego. Also the way he changes types so much, and his investment in the whole proccess, its unlike what I've come to know from SEI's

SEI's, even when I have disagreed with them, I could always reconcile our different points of view or actions with those of my own. If there's anything I get irked about them about, moreso then anything, is their LACK of care(which is the total opposite of how gul operates). When I read posts from GUL his attention seeking and brain-is-on-mars attitude stick out. I find SEI's usually having a grounded/down to earth vibe and want to shy away from being recognized, if anything. The 'like me' behavior is much more prominent in IEE's, especially unhealthy ones. SEI's also always have this coolness about them(even when not healthy), Gul emanates lame in spades. He just tries too hard. I just really dont see an SEI caring so much as GUL

I refuse to believe I can be so repelled by an SEI, I love them for the most part.

Maybe he's some breed I've never encountered.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think he's half ewok

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    I will say that I have called him out for being an unhealthy IEE, his behaviors remind me of mine when I was much, much younger, had low self-esteem, and felt it imperative to be accepted by people. I also used alot of Fe - as a facade to draw attention to myself to get recognition or praise.
    What I find immensely amusing is you remind me of a younger self of about four years ago, when I was needlessly combative and focused on my Mission (and yes, getting acceptance and approval: I had a group of friends and otherwise who would egg me on and think I was the shit) before I really just got sick of it all (much to that group's chagrin).

Anyway, as you know, I have little respect for you, and frequently take the piss out of you. Maybe you noticed? Furthermore it seems we both are "my hated younger self" to the other, so I don't particularly see the unpleasantness ceasing*, and it honestly likely has little to do with Socionics.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    What I find immensely amusing is you remind me of a younger self of about four years ago, when I was needlessly combative and focused on my Mission (and yes, getting acceptance and approval: I had a group of friends and otherwise who would egg me on and think I was the shit) before I really just got sick of it all (much to that group's chagrin).

Anyway, as you know, I have little respect for you, and frequently take the piss out of you. Maybe you noticed? Furthermore it seems we both are "my hated younger self" to the other, so I don't particularly see the unpleasantness ceasing*, and it honestly likely has little to do with Socionics.
    I think you want people to figure you out. HUGE 4.
    D-SEI 9w1

Contrarian Traditionalist Krig the Viking's Avatar
    TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, teh Gul is IEE. Since when are IEEs not random and fun-loving? Maybe like an Fi-IEE or something. But "fun" is not strictly Fe -- Fe is just the expression and recognition of emotion. Ne is also a "fun" element -- novelty, randomness, etc., are all Ne. I mean, come on, how many IEE comedians are there? (hint: lots)

ThePirate makes some good points, despite all the acrimony (which I don't share, by the way -- the Gul is cool, people! Not like all the over-serious jackasses who populate this place and whose names I won't mention. ). Gul, there's no way you're base-Si. Si is very grounded and in-the-moment; you're flighty and off-in-space.

Furthermore, the very fact that you can't decide on a type is something I've seen mostly in Intuitive types, and primarily NFs (who don't have strong Ti to help them categorize themselves). Your Ne allows you to see all the possible ways a certain type might fit you, but without strong Ti to help sort out which one does fit you best, you have difficulty coming to a final conclusion. The EP-ness probably doesn't help either. A sensing type would be less aware of all the possibilities.

As for Isha, even if she is LII, Supervision can be a very harmonious relationship, if the subtypes are right. Subtypes are what makes or breaks a Supervision relationship, moreso than any other intertype relation, I think. Gul, from my observations you are probably C-IEE, and Isha is probably H-LII (explaining the resemblance to SLI), or N-SLI (explaining the resemblance to LII). So either you dualize on base-type, or subtype.

It still bewilders me that people can think of you as any type but IEE. The IEEs they know must be very serious and boring people compared to the IEEs I know...
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol frequently take the piss out of me? you give yourself way too much credit.

as usual your perceptions are off.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be grounded and flighty, depends on how I feel.

idkkk any IEE irl, at least i am not sure
    D-SEI 9w1

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Krig the Viking View Post
    Seriously, teh Gul is IEE. Since when are IEEs not random and fun-loving? Maybe like an Fi-IEE or something. But "fun" is not strictly Fe -- Fe is just the expression and recognition of emotion. Ne is also a "fun" element -- novelty, randomness, etc., are all Ne. I mean, come on, how many IEE comedians are there? (hint: lots)
    I think Gilly is saying I'm Alpha because I'm largely here to just screw around, make friends and have fun in my own chaotic way, rather than Seriously Discuss Socionics or other Serious Business topics. Not that I'm Alpha because I'm fun and therefore Fe.

ThePirate makes some good points, despite all the acrimony (which I don't share, by the way -- the Gul is cool, people! Not like all the over-serious jackasses who populate this place and whose names I won't mention. ).
    Evasive maneuvers! Gilly is going to use that as evidence we're both Alphas!

Gul, there's no way you're base-Si. Si is very grounded and in-the-moment; you're flighty and off-in-space.
    I'm picnicking on Mars.

So yes, Bowie, there is life on Mars

Furthermore, the very fact that you can't decide on a type is something I've seen mostly in Intuitive types, and primarily NFs (who don't have strong Ti to help them categorize themselves). Your Ne allows you to see all the possible ways a certain type might fit you, but without strong Ti to help sort out which one does fit you best, you have difficulty coming to a final conclusion. The EP-ness probably doesn't help either. A sensing type would be less aware of all the possibilities.
    It's more like, I come to a final conclusion, then someone says something that makes a whole bunch of sense and I'm confused (or certain of another type) again. I was !!ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN!! in a way that meant !!MY MIND WAS MADE UP AND WOULD NOT CHANGE!! I was IEE until Gilly's post. It's like hopping from type to type each time thinking "I'm absolutely certain this is my type this time!" with occasional inquiries to the forum asking "Does my reasoning for this type make much sense?"

As for Isha, even if she is LII, Supervision can be a very harmonious relationship
    This is probably what kills people's belief in socionics, I'd say. Anyway, I'm disinclined to look at intertypes any more, since from my end at least we do indeed have a very harmonious relationship, and I wonder what influence if any socionics has on anything at all to do with me or how I relate to people; especially when I don't need it to tell me who I get along well with.

It still bewilders me that people can think of you as any type but IEE. The IEEs they know must be very serious and boring people compared to the IEEs I know...
    They can be. From school, there was an IEE like me, and two fairly low-key and calm ones that are rather unlike me too.

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    lol frequently take the piss out of me? you give yourself way too much credit.

as usual your perceptions are off.
    define:take the piss - Google Search

No, I definitely make fun of you. What did you think it meant? "Beat you in arguments"?

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ThePirate makes some good points, despite all the acrimony (which I don't share, by the way -- the Gul is cool, people! Not like all the over-serious jackasses who populate this place and whose names I won't mention. ).
    Evasive maneuvers! Gilly is going to use that as evidence we're both Alphas!
    Nah, Alpha and Delta are both chill. It's the Betas and Gammas who get all uptight about stuff. I blame the Se.

It's more like, I come to a final conclusion, then someone says something that makes a whole bunch of sense and I'm confused (or certain of another type) again. I was !!ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN!! in a way that meant !!MY MIND WAS MADE UP AND WOULD NOT CHANGE!! I was IEE until Gilly's post. It's like hopping from type to type each time thinking "I'm absolutely certain this is my type this time!" with occasional inquiries to the forum asking "Does my reasoning for this type make much sense?"
    Exactly. Your Ne can see the potential in Gilly's argument, but your weak Ti is helpless to compare it to the potential in the arguments for IEE.
    Quaero Veritas.

Creepy-male

Nah, Alpha and Delta are both chill. It's the Betas and Gammas who get all uptight about stuff. I blame the Se.
    A toast to Krig, the finest warrior to ever man a longboat. You kicked that iceberg's ASS.

Exactly. Your Ne can see the potential in Gilly's argument, but your weak Ti is helpless to compare it to the potential in the arguments for IEE.
    How is "it makes sense" seeing its potential, though? At least here it sounds like you're just throwing around keywords that don't mean a whole lot.

Creepy-male

(11:18:06 AM) Akra: what's Fi for SEI
    (11:18:10 AM) Gulanzon: Demonstrative.
    (11:18:24 AM) Gulanzon: It's clearly something I have a good sense of.
    (11:19:14 AM) Gulanzon: But I'm not likely to take it too seriously; I don't have a normative sense of how people ought to act and conduct themselves. My "Fi" kind of just functions as "be nice to people to maintain your sanity". [Gul's note: doesn't this sound like SiFe?]
    (11:19:43 AM) Gulanzon: Whereas you or mum have really clear ideas of proper conduct and seem to have few qualms voicing these opinions, which is something I'd traditionally shy from.
    (11:22:58 AM) Akra: I suppose
    (11:23:54 AM) Gulanzon: Also, even if I get mad at people who hurt people I like, it's totally impossible for me to frame it as a character thing.
    (12:02:38 PM) Akra: whereas I do that all the time.
    (12:02:47 PM) Gulanzon: yeah
    (12:03:14 PM) Akra: heh, like you wouldn't say "He's an asshole" like I would. You'd say "He's acting like an asshole"
    (12:03:42 PM) Akra: I'm not sure how Fe works with you then.
    (12:04:04 PM) Gulanzon: Yeah, Fe looks at external behaviours.
    (12:04:13 PM) Gulanzon: So "He's acting like a blah" rather than "He's a blah"
    (12:05:14 PM) Gulanzon: Whereas Fi looks at a core character traits.

From what I've gleaned about Fe and Fi.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty much in agreement with thePirate and Krig, I just can't see you having anything but dominant , your posts reek of it, not to mentioned you act like a total IEE 9 in your videos

Indeed. If any quadra is prone to strict, stiffing, behavior and lack of playfulness I'd say it's Gamma than Beta, though even that isn't always true, and of course I may be bias since I don't value the Ni/Se lifestyle.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These days I think ENFp might have worked for you after all, Gulanzon. It's very clear from your behavior lately that you are not an ENTp or any other logical type, you're just too much into F kinds of topics and have too much natural enthusiasm for it. ISFps, however, are generally less assertive and initiative taking in their weirdness than you are. They don't really go out of their way to proove that they are unique, they more like, just, "are" that way and don't care wether people notice or not. I still think you are quite a bit different from some of the more "serious" ENFps that I sometimes come across (Rick is an example), but that could well be due to other factors.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Merry + Ep + Ne...
    The end is nigh

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    ISFps, however, are generally less assertive and initiative taking in their weirdness than you are. They don't really go out of their way to proove that they are unique, they more like, just, "are" that way and don't care wether people notice or not.
    But I don't try to be weird, I'm just a Gul. This is why it's mystifying when people call me "attention-seeking". I enjoy it when people point out, "Heh, what a character", though, and I understand Kam is similar like that, but I won't speak for him.

So I think you actually have two different points there.

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    I still think you are quite a bit different from some of the more "serious" ENFps that I sometimes come across (Rick is an example), but that could well be due to other factors.
    Well, as for Rick, he recently made a very Ne post lamenting that Socionics is rather stagnant and not going anywhere (ie has no potential any more). That's pretty much meaningless to me. I'm somewhat more in alignment with BnD in my issue with Socionics being that you can argue and fit any piece evidence to support your ideas. Additionally, I really question whether it has much of an application at all.

Instead I'm quite content with my initial intention for picking up Socionics having fallen by the wayside, as I find I generally enjoy the community on these forums and the friends I've made from the forums that I keep in touch with outside them.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're really hard to type like that.

Fi manifests in "stuck up" ness, a kind of fragile attitude of moral criticism, in ENFps much in the same as it does in any Fi type. That kind of interpretation of Fi doesn't fit you at all.

So, yeah, I do actually "want" to type you as Fe/Ti valuing...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gul = ENxp. Gul /= ISFp. ISHa idk. Gul = Ne run goddamnfrigginwild. It's hard to see any introverted rational pairing. Total clusterfuck.

Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    Isha and Gul, wanderers of the socion... where will they go next??

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    This.
    How do you explain my Fe? What do I do that's Ne? Compare me to other SEIs on the forum--what do they say or talk about that is Si that a Gul does not?

My current opinion is that it's rather thought-terminating that people say and echo "He's so Ne!" without really investigating further, and either I'm wrong, or I'm right and I'm stimulating some deeper thinking.

("You" as in T16T, but that obviously implies I'm interested in what you, aixelsyd, have to say too )

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gul you are IEE. Live with it.

TIM
    C-LII
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Gul you are IEE. Live with it.
    What he said.
    Quaero Veritas.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    It's just the way you come off on the forums and on your videos. Si is not impossible, but what makes you identify with the Si IM? I wish I could give a correct answer, but what it, in my opinion, boils down to is really taking time to assess yourself regardless of other people, take what you know of the information elements and see which best defines your way of thinking and seeing the world.

It's hard for me to say because I have a images of what they all look like but putting it accurately into words is not as easy.

What I can say with confidence is that you are not leading in: Fe, Te, Ti, Fi, or Ni and that you are not SLI.

I really doubt SEI because, at least how you strike me, is being more able to jump from connection to connection. You do this a lot, actually, and it is a manifestation of Ne which is complimented by Si but is not Si. The example of sexing the IMs is a good one.

I dunno, but I have a lot of Ne friends and associates and you really do remind me of them and a lot of ILEs I know (and they can all be quite emotional, as well).

You seem far more in tune with looser, more abstract connections than in staunch physical processes which really is a part of the dividing line between Si and Se.

But simply put, I never could feel quite convinced of SEI as I was able to think ILE or even IEE as making sense.

This is just what my own instincts tell me.
    You know, I've been agreeing with you a lot lately. WTG.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Why I think I'm Si: my world is pretty much dominated by my creature comforts and sensory things. Sleeping, my soft blankets, my cuddly pillow, listening to lots of music, watching TV, and food and Ishahugs. I think this also points to IP temperament over EP. I never feel that my lack of productivity or outward energy expenditure is... well... unproductive and I'm really fine just being a blob until something gets me moving. (I can go further into IP temperament if you aren't satisfied with this.)

I tend to enjoy and comment on things I get through my senses a lot (moreso to Isha than other people, where I might be more inclined to spam them with songs, for instance). I also tend to talk a lot and with enthusiasm and confidence (if you've read and believed labcoat's post) about typically Ethical topics such as people and relationships due to my natural focus on these areas.

In addition to my focus on and enjoyment of sensory things, I'd say I have a naturally good memory for them (favouring touch over sound over taste, with really poor recollection of smells (and I'll skip over sight since that's a standard memory thing, perhaps)). I have a really poor memory for specific wording people use, too; sometimes to the degree where I completely misunderstand something because it's been stored in my memory entirely the wrong way.

If that isn't enough, I can argue as to why I dislike a Ne base typing for myself. In brief, Ne isn't about "associations", and I don't think I manifest any of its other qualities. I also want to pre-empt anyone commenting that I have no difficulty with abstract things by saying that it's probably just a result of my being fairly intelligent and not, say, being an Intuiter.

Also, I would like to see any SEI-naysayers address Gilly's post and explain why I am a Logical and not an Ethical. Also, please don't think this thread is a competition to prove "I'm right about their types!" It's a thread to think and consider, and I'd rather you not just contribute with "But I'm right, sorry" if you've already said everything you want to. And if that isn't NeTi super-id I don't know what is.
    Last edited by male; 01-10-2010 at 09:36 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm thinking that Gul could be Ne-ILE after all; while he does focus a lot on Fe, it's sort of random and unfocused, not really a strong function.

Not IEE, though. Never IEE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why I think I'm Si: my world is pretty much dominated by my creature comforts and sensory things. Sleeping, my soft blankets, my cuddly pillow, listening to lots of music, watching TV, and food and Ishahugs. I think this also points to IP temperament over EP. I never feel that my lack of productivity or outward energy expenditure is... well... unproductive and I'm really fine just being a blob until something gets me moving. (I can go further into IP temperament if you aren't satisfied with this.)
    I concur with some of your assessment, and I will use myself as a SEI stereotype here, so I will compare myself to you throughout.
    I entirely agree that I don't do anything socially without someone else telling me to do it, because I want others to take that initiative so I can have some fun. But I am finding that your idea of Si is shallow. Soft pillows and blankets are not representative of Si by themselves, it is much more being tune with your body and what it likes.

I tend to enjoy and comment on things I get through my senses a lot (moreso to Isha than other people, where I might be more inclined to spam them with songs, for instance). I also tend to talk a lot and with enthusiasm and confidence (if you've read and believed labcoat's post) about typically Ethical topics such as people and relationships due to my natural focus on these areas.
    You're so sensual gul. However, how can you be so sure about how people feel about things? I have spoke with confidence about these "ethical" topics and have been wrong about 40% the time.

In addition to my focus on and enjoyment of sensory things, I'd say I have a naturally good memory for them (favouring touch over sound over taste, with really poor recollection of smells (and I'll skip over sight since that's a standard memory thing, perhaps)). I have a really poor memory for specific wording people use, too; sometimes to the degree where I completely misunderstand something because it's been stored in my memory entirely the wrong way.
    I find that I have a very good memory for what I hear, smell, and taste. I can remember nearly everything I have read or heard from someone. I get a ton of forgotten memories when I smell things from my youth. I have a good memory for specific wording, to the point when I write, I can recall correct wording from something I have read years before and add it to my writing. So rather than discussing your poor memory for things, I believe that mental exactness involving your senses would be a pre-requisite.

If that isn't enough, I can argue as to why I dislike a Ne base typing for myself. In brief, Ne isn't about "associations", and I don't think I manifest any of its other qualities. I also want to pre-empt anyone commenting that I have no difficulty with abstract things by saying that it's probably just a result of my being fairly intelligent and not, say, being an Intuiter.
    Ne is about connections between disparate concepts, and I say that I make these connections in a very jerky way, so that when I make such a connection, no one has any idea how I made that connection at all, which proves that I have little control over Ne. When I explain the connection I made to people, they're like, "oh lol". No one gets it really.

Gul, you have no sense of rigor in your thoughts, you prove your Ne base by saying "Oh I'm random lol look at me" and then prove the antithesis by saying "Ne isn't about associations" when it really is. It just might be my "N-SEI-ness" as you would say, but your logic is incredible.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think both Gul and Isha are an Identical ILE pair. They do like each other but I think they're experiencing identical relations, not dual.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    Yes, we know you're a megalomaniacal and narcissistic 3w2 LII mastermind-chessmaster.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've given up trying to figure out your type.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Sweet, I'll be indoctrinated into the ranks of The Untypables at this rate :3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your type is in transition, I think. You're like a SEI 9w1 caterpillar ready to become a ESE 7w6 butterfly.

but hey my opinion doesn't mean very much, don't take it so seriously.

edit: I guess I'm more interested in what I think you can become rather than what you are. 3-Ne gone mad.
    Last edited by electric sheep; 01-10-2010 at 11:45 PM.
    The saddest ESFj

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking that Gul could be Ne-ILE after all; while he does focus a lot on Fe, it's sort of random and unfocused, not really a strong function.
    What behaviours of mine are you calling Fe? Where do I use Ti?

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huginn View Post
    I'm also interested in how you see Gul's manifestation of Ti.
    What is Ti?

Are your conceptions of Ti getting in the way of typing him?
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to hear your understanding of Ti in a way relevant to Gul's type. This will help you/me in some way I'm sure.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What question?
    The end is nigh

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well yeah I knew you asked a question, but you should answer mine before I answer yours (Gilly being another person who did not ask you that specifically) if I ask you first =p

3rd relevant question then: What is Gul's enneatype iyo?

(I don't think my answer to your question will satisfy you yet and I'll also admit to not having put a clear answer together yet)
    The end is nigh

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're all wrong.
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Khola View Post
    You're all wrong.
    Your face is all wrong. ZZZZZZING!

Creepy-male

Socionics : Extraverted Ethics

What would you change in this article to fit it to Fe creative?

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast