Hybrid View

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Although what's been said here can be artibitutable particularly to ENFp's in varying degress, and at best marginally to INFj's (male INFj's are often little like what's portrayed as a for instance), and some other people in general, Kim displays these particular qualities in massive excess, sort of like a glutonous Roman senate imo, who indulges far too much in their own appetites.
    While I don't know about Kim's history on the forum I don't think she has posted anything, in this thread, that's deserving of more criticism.
    It looks like she was trying to make an honest attempt at humility, which puts her in a vulnerable spot.
    When someone is already kicking themselves there's no need to knock them down
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    As you should.
    !

Thanks Ann and good to read you.

WWT, I have been stressed and overworked, so I am a bit more agitated than usual. For some reason I got infuriated by the accusation of being an attention-seeking and high-maintenance only child. Bloody internet just might not be my medium.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post
    While I don't know about Kim's history on the forum I don't think she has posted anything, in this thread, that's deserving of more criticism.
    It looks like she was trying to make an honest attempt at humility, which puts her in a vulnerable spot.
    When someone is already kicking themselves there's no need to knock them down
    You can see from the first post that Kim thought I was correct to take my stance at her offense, however, the second post is just an attempt to have some stupid dig at me, even although the matter had been laid to rest, probably to gather public sympathy, but it doesn't matter that you or wrong way ticket or anyone else looks to intervene on her behalf, it doesn't change the facts of the matter.

I've never been to keen on Kim, my last post sums it up - the essence of why I don't like her, and i've just decided to say it for a change, in response to her actions, why be nice to someone you don't like who's also cheeky towards you, so what's the big deal?

Edit: If she was really looking to be humilified, or have humility rather, then she'd have listened to my honest attempts at assistance, which she knew was meant that way, instead of arrogantly calling me "Dr Phil" or some crap.

Kim sums up the essence of the worst things about ENFp's in their maximums, my only failing here is perhaps to respond to her response to me, and to say I thought this and what I think of her, but I decided to respond rather than start, you see.

So she's really just looking for attention, not to show humility or any interest in changing anything about her, even the parts she feels guilty about.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can see from the first post that Kim thought I was correct to take my stance at her offense, however, the second post is just an attempt to have some stupid dig at me, even although the matter had been laid to rest, probably to gather public sympathy,
    It was an explanation, nothing more. You are entitled to your opinion about my character and looks, so knock yourself out.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

It was an explanation, nothing more. You are entitled to your opinion about my character and looks, so knock yourself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    For some reason I got infuriated by the accusation of being an attention-seeking and high-maintenance only child. Bloody internet just might not be my medium.
    I didn't accuse you of being attention seeking as far as I can recall, I asked if you were looking for attention, I was curious as to the purposes of you and trying to learn some more.

I can't remember if you also said you were high maintenance, and I can't remember if I said you were, maybe you did in the post you deleted, but you do sound like it fwiw, but aren't most ENFp's? You just seem like a bloated version of one, like I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, if attaching a bunch of stuff to someone else which isn't true is your method of an "explanation", then it says more about you which I already suspect, that you'll spread false information to either try to make yourself look good, make yourself believe you are exonerated so that you can continue to judge others like you mentioned, or maybe both .... *shrug*

Perhaps now this will be the end of our fabulous conversation, hopefully.

Edit: I re-read my opening post to you, and I never accused you of anything in it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ cyclops.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is great. it's seeing delta more honesty. it's hard to see what's in their minds sometimes. like trying to get to know a tree. but now the trees are getting up and walking around. there's a similarity between this and the march of the ents in lord of the rings is what i'm saying. anyway, please continue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, it's like that?

I certainly relate to Kim's post, as I share most of those... except for wanting attention. I hate any sort of focus on me 99.9% of the time. Even compliments. It's very odd because I'm also outgoing and happy-go-lucky in a way that can attract attention sometimes. Wanna hear something really weird? When I was five, my aunt was visiting, and looked at me and said, "She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. They're so pretty." I absolutely squirmed and hid.

Know what I did? That night, I cut them off. No, I'm not kidding. I took a scissors and tried to cut off my eyelashes. Then the next day my mom looks at me closely and says "What...? What is wrong with your eye?" and I told her. Of course, she was like wtf? To this day, I have no idea why I did that.. it was just because I hated my aunt focusing on me, even to compliment me.
    IEE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I didn't accuse you of being attention seeking as far as I can recall, I asked if you were looking for attention, I was curious as to the purposes of you and trying to learn some more.

I can't remember if you also said you were high maintenance, and I can't remember if I said you were, maybe you did in the post you deleted, but you do sound like it fwiw, but aren't most ENFp's? You just seem like a bloated version of one, like I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, if attaching a bunch of stuff to someone else which isn't true is your method of an "explanation", then it says more about you which I already suspect, that you'll spread false information to either try to make yourself look good, make yourself believe you are exonerated so that you can continue to judge others like you mentioned, or maybe both .... *shrug*

Perhaps now this will be the end of our fabulous conversation, hopefully.

Edit: I re-read my opening post to you, and I never accused you of anything in it.
    Kindly kiss my fat ass.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kindly kiss my fat ass.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.