Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Confessions of an IEE-ENFp

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    It was an explanation, nothing more. You are entitled to your opinion about my character and looks, so knock yourself out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    For some reason I got infuriated by the accusation of being an attention-seeking and high-maintenance only child. Bloody internet just might not be my medium.
    I didn't accuse you of being attention seeking as far as I can recall, I asked if you were looking for attention, I was curious as to the purposes of you and trying to learn some more.

I can't remember if you also said you were high maintenance, and I can't remember if I said you were, maybe you did in the post you deleted, but you do sound like it fwiw, but aren't most ENFp's? You just seem like a bloated version of one, like I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, if attaching a bunch of stuff to someone else which isn't true is your method of an "explanation", then it says more about you which I already suspect, that you'll spread false information to either try to make yourself look good, make yourself believe you are exonerated so that you can continue to judge others like you mentioned, or maybe both .... *shrug*

Perhaps now this will be the end of our fabulous conversation, hopefully.

Edit: I re-read my opening post to you, and I never accused you of anything in it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ cyclops.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is great. it's seeing delta more honesty. it's hard to see what's in their minds sometimes. like trying to get to know a tree. but now the trees are getting up and walking around. there's a similarity between this and the march of the ents in lord of the rings is what i'm saying. anyway, please continue

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, it's like that?

I certainly relate to Kim's post, as I share most of those... except for wanting attention. I hate any sort of focus on me 99.9% of the time. Even compliments. It's very odd because I'm also outgoing and happy-go-lucky in a way that can attract attention sometimes. Wanna hear something really weird? When I was five, my aunt was visiting, and looked at me and said, "She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. They're so pretty." I absolutely squirmed and hid.

Know what I did? That night, I cut them off. No, I'm not kidding. I took a scissors and tried to cut off my eyelashes. Then the next day my mom looks at me closely and says "What...? What is wrong with your eye?" and I told her. Of course, she was like wtf? To this day, I have no idea why I did that.. it was just because I hated my aunt focusing on me, even to compliment me.
    IEE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Oh, it's like that?

I certainly relate to Kim's post, as I share most of those... except for wanting attention. I hate any sort of focus on me 99.9% of the time. Even compliments. It's very odd because I'm also outgoing and happy-go-lucky in a way that can attract attention sometimes. Wanna hear something really weird? When I was five, my aunt was visiting, and looked at me and said, "She has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen. They're so pretty." I absolutely squirmed and hid.

Know what I did? That night, I cut them off. No, I'm not kidding. I took a scissors and tried to cut off my eyelashes. Then the next day my mom looks at me closely and says "What...? What is wrong with your eye?" and I told her. Of course, she was like wtf? To this day, I have no idea why I did that.. it was just because I hated my aunt focusing on me, even to compliment me.
    tiny_dancer, you have the most romantic username I've ever witnessed/seen/read/touch. it is just so touchy.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only said that because all the dancers I have known were huge.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tiny_dancer, you have the most romantic username I've ever witnessed/seen/read/touch. it is just so touchy.
    Thank you I think in a lot of ways, it fits me well. Except that I always wanted to take dance lessons and was never able to.

I only said that because all the dancers I have known were huge.
    That's so funny! Did you know that Audrey Hepburn wanted to be a ballerina, but they said she'd never succeed b/c she was 5'-8"? I guess back then nobody wanted tall ballerinas. So she started acting. Amazing how one tiny little thing ended up making her an icon.
    IEE

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tiny dancer is what my friend calls her vibrator. heh. =p

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's so funny! Did you know that Audrey Hepburn wanted to be a ballerina, but they said she'd never succeed b/c she was 5'-8"? I guess back then nobody wanted tall ballerinas. So she started acting. Amazing how one tiny little thing ended up making her an icon.
    No I did not know that nor knew who she was. I just googled her and she is very pretty and even more for her time when she was in her prime. I assume that based on the black and white picture.

1)

2)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I didn't accuse you of being attention seeking as far as I can recall, I asked if you were looking for attention, I was curious as to the purposes of you and trying to learn some more.

I can't remember if you also said you were high maintenance, and I can't remember if I said you were, maybe you did in the post you deleted, but you do sound like it fwiw, but aren't most ENFp's? You just seem like a bloated version of one, like I mentioned earlier.

Anyway, if attaching a bunch of stuff to someone else which isn't true is your method of an "explanation", then it says more about you which I already suspect, that you'll spread false information to either try to make yourself look good, make yourself believe you are exonerated so that you can continue to judge others like you mentioned, or maybe both .... *shrug*

Perhaps now this will be the end of our fabulous conversation, hopefully.

Edit: I re-read my opening post to you, and I never accused you of anything in it.
    Kindly kiss my fat ass.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kindly kiss my fat ass.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you I think in a lot of ways, it fits me well. Except that I always wanted to take dance lessons and was never able to.
    Besides being fat, most of the EFNP's I know are great dancers. . . you should follow up on your childhood dreams and find a dance studio near you. I love shaking my fat ass on the dance floor. . .
    IEE

Creepy-male

Despite being rather... profound... my ass is the least fat part of me. </3 Y chromosome.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone has to tell you you're a fucking asshole, you're out of control and it's too easy to impress many people on the internet.

And you don't think you're attention seeking? I think you admitted you were in one of the posts you deleted, so shut up, it's why I asked you about it, and that you try to change it around simply shows to REAL people how pathetic you are.

You're the sort of person that reminds me why ENFp's can be such self indulging, petty assholes.

That you aren't an only child makes it worse, and i'm not joking when I say this, but I bet you're fat.

Change, or be the same, but don't think you're not hated by a lot more than one person.
    Calm down man, you're being too sensitive... If we're talking about attention seeking, you're doing it right now, more so than what you are saying about Kim. You're just throwing ad-hominems right now for no reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Despite being rather... profound... my ass is the least fat part of me. </3 Y chromosome.
    Lol. . . actually, I was trying to keep the, uh, theme going. The sad truth is that I don't have much an ass at all; it's practically nonexistent. Having a nonexistent ass can be quite uncomfortable in so many ways: sitting on a wooden bench for more than 30 seconds can be sheer agony, for example.

The only benefit, imo, is the ability to squeeze into tight places in order to retrieve small objects. . .

I do , however, like to shake my nonexsitent ass (even if nobody notices) on the dance floor. . .
    IEE

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I post something about IEEs in Delta, so I am looking for advice? How about "fellow IEEs can you relate to this"?

So go ahead and ignore me because I am not looking for virtual Dr. Phil. NOT EVEN AN ISTP ONE!

(For some reason this exchange makes me laugh. Maybe it's duality at work. )
    OR MAYBE

its because you're acting like a stupid bitch?

Yeah, I think thats it.

You seriously need a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way Ticket View Post
    It's getting pretty heated in Delta! What happened?
    THEPIRATE HAPPENED.

MWUAHAHA. YES, CHAOS.

]I manipulate, Im condescending on the INTERNETZ blah blah blah
    I noticed you attempting to condescend since you got here, needless to say its irritating as hell. What are you overcompensating for? Do you even know your type yet? Hmm? Still entertaining ideas?

How about you entertain the idea of shutting the fuck up.

Seriously? You go to the energy of hating people on forums? That seems like a huge waste of energy to me. Does reading someone's words really upset you that much?

Hey maybe you're a bit of a fuckhead too?
    All right you fucking cockqueen, let's do a little Q & A

Q: What have YOU done besides douche up delta?
    A: NOTHING

Cyclops, on the other hand, is a valued poster. You should learn from him. You might finally learn how to contribute something useful besides bitching about how imperfect you are. Same goes to you Kim.

I've never been to keen on Kim, my last post sums it up - the essence of why I don't like her, and i've just decided to say it for a change, in response to her actions, why be nice to someone you don't like who's also cheeky towards you, so what's the big deal?

Edit: If she was really looking to be humilified, or have humility rather, then she'd have listened to my honest attempts at assistance, which she knew was meant that way, instead of arrogantly calling me "Dr Phil" or some crap.

Kim sums up the essence of the worst things about ENFp's in their maximums, my only failing here is perhaps to respond to her response to me, and to say I thought this and what I think of her, but I decided to respond rather than start, you see.

So she's really just looking for attention, not to show humility or any interest in changing anything about her, even the parts she feels guilty about.

Yes, my thoughts exactly.

If anything a DUALS criticism should be the one IEE's take into account, if any at all. I for one am glad there's finally some feedback from the SLI side, in many cases critiques add MUCH more insight then praise. In many ways, even in myself I will admit, IEE's like to believe they are perfect gods. This is not the case, learning to embrace that side, the one you want to hide from the world, and finally beginning to learn and grow(something many of you on here run away from) is the KEY to finding your duals. This was the kind of message I was intending to relay in the other thread.

Or you can keep bitching, asking retarded questions about 'an sli did this what does this mean LOLZ' maybe youll get an answer in 20 years.

Now, you, Kim, on top of being a raging bitch(RAGING), idiocy has now been added to your list of crimes.

Your arrogance must be killing brain cells.

Rejecting the help of a dual, treating cyclops like shit(for no reason). Whats wrong with you? He's done nothing but offer GOOD help and you let your pride, your FOOLISH pride get in the way.

He's absolutely right. You dont desire change, you show NO humility, you parade your sins as if they were some kind of gotdamn achievement.

You surely go through a couple of cocks a day, perhaps nightly. Something to patch up that leaking ass-vault you call a self-esteem. You should be ashamed of yourself.

You've been on a roll lately, Cyclops.

Right on
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Calm down man, you're being too sensitive... If we're talking about attention seeking, you're doing it right now, more so than what you are saying about Kim. You're just throwing ad-hominems right now for no reason.
    Its not ad hominems you walking fuckbag

you have the uncanny ability to chime in when your not wanted. He's simply posting his thoughts on kim, shes been the one reacting with flaming PMS for the past couple of threads.

Why dont you do a little research before opening that cockhole you call a mouth
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post

you have the uncanny ability to chime in when your not wanted. He's simply posting his thoughts on kim, shes been the one reacting with flaming PMS for the past couple of threads.

You also have the uncanny ability to chime in when you're not wanted. Throwing around banal insults like you're a 14 year old with a hormone imbalance. The smugness just oozing from your bold and underlined awesomeness.. Also sometimes the words of a different size to add more oomph. The only thing you bring to the table is cheap insults and asinine cheerleading.

I'd think you were trolling but it's too smug for trolling.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yo momma.

You also have the uncanny ability to chime in when you're not wanted. Throwing around banal insults like you're a 14 year old with a hormone imbalance. The smugness just oozing from your bold and underlined awesomeness.. Also sometimes the words of a different size to add more oomph. The only thing you bring to the table is cheap insults and asinine cheerleading.

Don't waste your time man, he's psycho.

Creepy-female

lol even the Deltas are on drugs.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    lol even the Deltas are on drugs.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey ASSFACE, here's a newsflash for you:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN TYPE

Your self-description sounds like a ENFp injected with a fucking tank of estrogen.

Go and study functions, and spend less time critiquing miniscule elements no one gives 2 shits about.

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    totally
    A trolling masterpiece.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey ASSFACE, here's a newsflash for you:

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN TYPE

Your self-description sounds like a ENFp injected with a fucking tank of estrogen.

Go and study functions, and spend less time critiquing miniscule elements no one gives 2 shits about.
    lol. listen you ass pirate. you're an ENFj. ahahaha this is priceless. being that it's actually you who doesn't know their type, yet you're freaking out on this legitimate ENFp. god you're such a spaz. go die or something. seriously

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isha, no, if you're asking if this is normal for Delta, it is not. There is too much Fe flying around. This isn't what an Fi-valuing internet fight looks like. nope.

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    lol. listen you ass pirate. you're an ENFj. ahahaha this is priceless. being that it's actually you who doesn't know their type, yet you're freaking out on this legitimate ENFp. god you're such a spaz. go die or something. seriously
    I agree that pirate is def not an ENFp. Unless it is an ENFp on drugs or gone crazy.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    This was said:

So I'll respond to this :
    - I admit I can come across as condescending on the internet while at the same time being very annoyed by condescending people. I am not condescending in real life
    I think I might have come off as condescending on the forum a few times, but I think (hope) that it only applied to a small handful of individuals. As in, I think (hope) I only acted that way towards the small handful of individuals. In each of the cases I can think of that might apply, the individual very often was condescending to others...no ifs about it, either. There's only so much abusing of others that I can handle before I feel the urge to step in.

- I can be judgmental when it comes to people who are arrogant, hurtful, and/or inconsiderate
    I can be judgmental of actions that people do (including the words that they say), as well as the intent behind deliberate actions/words. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I've judged the person as a whole. This is often just one of many other actions that they do. I might like some things about someone, and strongly dislike other things about them. One minute I could be so angry with a person that I might say that they disgust me (but it's usually within the situational context), and the next let all that negative emotion go and recognize that they are just being who they are. I might dislike someone but respect some of the things that they do. Or like someone and be disgusted by some of the things that they do. My 'judgments' are rarely black or white, there's just too many shades of gray. However, I see very few, if any shades of gray when it comes to child abusers and psycho killers.

- I am horrible at staying in touch with people
    I am horrible at staying in touch with people. It seems that I perceive the possibility of getting in touch with them any time, without much changing in terms of our relationship. This doesn't always work this way, lol, but the perception seems to remain, regardless. However, I also don't feel that I should be the only one to attempt to stay in touch. The phone/email works both ways. So I don't feel as if I'm the only one to blame if I, personally, don't keep in touch with someone. If they really wanted to contact me, they would.

- I often think I know better than other people and don't like criticism. However, I will apologize when I made a mistake and I am consciously working on being better at taking criticism. I will not, however, cease to think that I know better than most of you
    I'm sure there are times/situations in which I think that I know better than someone. I do know that often times I've had more actual experiences or shared experiences than someone about some things. I'm sure that I also have certain ideas obtained from readings/observations that I feel would need to be taken into consideration when someone attempts to tell me something is true. During these times I probably come off as feeling like I know better than the other person.

I don't take criticism well. I've enough self doubts as is. There's little reason to state the obvious when I know I suck at something, and then to be told I suck at it..or laughed at for sucking at it. It offers me nothing to learn from. I guess that's what it is, constructive criticism is far more acceptable than just plain criticism. If you're going to criticize something I did/said, then at the least offer an idea for how to avoid it or do it better next time. Oh, and some of the worst criticisms are those that there is absolutely no way that *I*, personally, could have had knowledge/experience to draw from. We learn by making mistakes. If I am going to attempt to learn something, then I WILL make mistakes. Not allowing those mistakes to be made leads to inability to act/experiment/explore due to fear of making mistakes and leading to perfectionistic tendencies in which the person freezes up and does NOTHING at all.

- I secretly dislike a number of people who will never know that I dislike them. But my dislikes can easily change into likes because I am willing to reconsider my initial judgment (and I forgive easily)
    There are a few people that I don't particularly care for, but I'm usually still open to communications from them. But just because I don't personally like a person, doesn't mean that I necessarily dislike them either. I more often feel neutral in those instances. There are very few people that I actively dislike/avoid. Dislike/avoidance usually comes from feeling as if someone is smothering me, attempting to control/manipulate me, or consistently abuse my good faith in them.

If I actively dislike a person, that person will have no doubts about it. (think mcnew) If, however, you think/wonder if I like/dislike you, then know that I'm still open to communications with you. Unfortunately, there are some people who consider "I disagree with you" to mean "I hate you". (oh, "you" in this paragraph doesn't mean you, personally, Kim. I like you, even if we disagree about some things, and even if we don't stay in touch. )

- I manipulate people
    Manipulate has so many connotations to it that it's become one of those XYZ terms. How do you manipulate people, Kim? For myself, I consider even attempts to alter someone's perceptions as a form of manipulation. And since I very often attempt to help someone see other sides of the coin(s), then I'd also fall under manipulating people. Basically, I see attempting to influence a person or situation as being 'manipulating'. There are, however, forms of manipulation that I find disgusting and will either avoid or attack. For example, people who threaten suicide to get others to do something. People who attempt to control me and/or my relationships beyond my relationship with the actual individual involved. (eg If you're going to be their friend then I won't be your friend. or I won't be your friend because you don't like this other person.) Also various forms of blackmail.

- I make promises that I can't keep (with the best intentions, but still...)
    Alas, I do make promises I can't keep. Over the years I've learned to avoid making the promise and saying something like "I'll try" or "maybe". Sometimes it's because I can't seem to say "No". Other times it turns out that it's just not something that I, personally, can/will do. More often, however, it's because I got distracted and forgot about it.

- I like to either be the center of attention or blend in in the background (depends on my mood) and I want either on my terms only
    I do like to be the one who chooses how much "face time" I get. To every season there is a purpose. And to every situation there is a mood. And I'm damned well moody!!! Unfortunately, this is one of those things that I can't tell where type comes in and mood disorder ends.

- I severely dislike demands that are inconvenient for me
    Similar to previous paragraph. I figure I am the one best able to figure out what I am capable of or not at any given time. Just because someone wants something doesn't mean that constraints fall away.

Alas, I'm also a person who wants what she wants NOW and have a hard time waiting. The mood can so easily slip away, and if I'm in the mood now, but external constraints block me, I can get very irritable. I know from experience that more often than not, once the constraints are removed, the mood is gone and/or I've moved on to something else.

- Abstract things that do not relate to reality make my brain bleed and make me agitated and defensive
    It's fun to "what if". Unfortunately, there's only so far from reality that I can step away from. If it strays too far from experience then I'll get antsy, and if it continues to go further, then I'll get agitated and will either try to bring it around back to some kind of realistic footing or will drop the subject. Unfortunately, I also seem to lack details in my thoughts/ideas/memories, and so often my side of discussions will seem to lack 'substance'/details/reality.

- I take offense easily and might lash out when I feel cornered
    I get hurt easily. I wouldn't call it taking offense, as to me that seems like feeling as if someone is attacking me. But I do feel hurt easily, regardless of whether or not I think the person may have been deliberately attacking me or were just pointing something out to me.

I also often feel emotional turmoil inside in such situations. Was the person actually attacking me? What did I do to deserve that? Were they criticizing a mistake or were they criticizing me, as a person? Were they trying to be helpful or were they laughing at me?

I'm more likely to withdraw due to the turmoil and questions than I am to lash out. Lashing out seems to come most when I feel blocked, it seems to be an effort to remove the blockage so that I have my freedom again.

Unfortunately, I also don't often know what I'm feeling until I've responded to something, so it's possible that there's some kind of reinforcing thing going on, like circular thinking..only...circular feeling?

It's ok, I still like you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread came out of a comment on the other thread about weaknesses of IEEs. IEEs are often stereotyped as ditzy angels who are fun and cute and I don't like that stereotype because I don't want to be reduced to being the cute little dual by people like you.
    SOMEONE'S PROJECTING

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah none of these ENFp confessions are surprising or even bad, really ... I have way worse traits than all of these. If you think these are bad then I'm definitely going to hell.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems IEE's on here have been confessing their flaws.... don't seem to be too flawed to me though. i've seen flawed-y-er flaws

Creepy-male

This thread came out of a comment on the other thread about weaknesses of IEEs. IEEs are often stereotyped as ditzy angels who are fun and cute and I don't like that stereotype because I don't want to be reduced to being the cute little dual by people like you.
    Weird. I like that stereotype a lot

Maybe unsurprising though, considering how much I enjoyed everyone calling Isha and I cute in our videos.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    oh, I know my own type you son of a bitch

forgive me if I dont take someone who typed kurt cobain as a delta seriously

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post

I agree that pirate is def not an ENFp.

oh wow, do you now? what a surprise

if you think Im another type, set up a thread and SHOW US your PROFOUND understanding of the socionics elements.

Show me why the almighty jewels doesn't think of me as an ENFp. What am I not as immature or stupid as you? is that it? I can talk out of my ass too jewels. Would that make you feel better? A little less lonely in the world?

Put up or fuck off

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What am I not as immature or stupid as you?
    Oh yeah you're real matoor.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah you're real matoor.
    So is making snide comments from the sideliness

also its mature*

the dictionary was invented for a reason

Creepy-male

And Gul is like YOOS BE TRAAAAAAAAAAWLIN' and TP is like I'M NOT TRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIN' I'm TP u c.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So is making snide comments from the sideliness

also its mature*

the dictionary was invented for a reason
    "it's" lol

Creepy-male

Muphry's Law: when correcting someone on their grammar, you will invariably make a mistake yourself.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOLZ U SO FUNNAY LOBO

LOLLOLOL

U A RIOT

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    I agree that it doesn't look like Delta. thePirate's posts have been rather startling. I thought this was a thread made in good faith and all of a sudden we have "assfaces" and whatnot.
    exactly my reaction.

Well, thePirate is fun though I guess. We Deltas can be a bit boring compared with the betas. So maybe we'll seem more "festive" with all this going on.

I like that he called me "allmighty jewels" though . I feel pretty cool now (actually not being sarcastic here).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Kim
    "This thread came out of a comment on the other thread about weaknesses of IEEs. IEEs are often stereotyped as ditzy angels who are fun and cute and I don't like that stereotype because I don't want to be reduced to being the cute little dual by people like you."

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Weird. I like that stereotype a lot
    Maybe it's an infantile thing? I also like that stereotype. I mean, fun, cute...what's not to like? I am totally down w/ people thinking a bit fluffy/ditzy/flightly, since I am that way. It's accurate really.

I can be super serious too, but both are sides.

But really, if someone called me a ditzy angel who is fun and cute, I think I'd be pretty flattered. Ditzy is the only "insult" there and it could also mean scatterbrained (which I am).

Something about the post by Kim (and I could be way off here), sounds a bit ENFj, since it's drawing a line around a category, i.e., NOT wanting to be "ditzy, cute, angel." Where as the ENFp thinks more like, "I'm everything at once, and sometimes one thing, and sometimes others, except in some cases where..." So that makes it hard for me to commit to saying I am one thing or another, positive or negative. Even if I say I'm not, maybe sometimes I am...etc.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast