Thread: Pictures of myself, as per request

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coldplay and Scrubs are delta.
    How is Scrubs ever Delta? The main two "cool" characters in it are INFp (JD) and ESTp (Cox). The only clear delta is the ESTj manager guy (Kelso) and he is portrayed as a charicature. Calling JD an ENFp doesn't work either because he gets along far worse with Kelso than with Cox.

Conflict:

Duality:

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    How is Scrubs ever Delta? The main two "cool" characters in it are INFp (JD) and ESTp (Cox). The only clear delta is the ESTj manager guy (Kelso) and he is portrayed as a charicature. Calling JD an ENFp doesn't work either because he gets along far worse with Kelso than with Cox.
    The only real reason Dr. Cox and Kelso don't get along is due to their conflicting views on where hospital priorities should be; they become friends by the end of the series, to an extent. Besides, I wouldn't expect the writers on any show to be fluent enough in the inner-working of socionics to be able to make any character that consistent.
    Zach Braff is ENFp, even if he tries to make his character any different, and John C. McGinley is probably ISTj. But of course, since this is 16t, nobody can be convinced of anything; not even me~

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is an episode in which JD has a small competition going on with a real ENFp. Said ENFp is basically good at everything but later turns out to be too sensitive to keep doing the job. I really wish I could show you something from that episode as it would immediately clear up any confusion as to way in which JD might seems ENFp but isn't.

JD isn't a morally pure kind of person like someone with Fi would be. He is selfish and sensation seeking. The relation with Cox is based on a pretense of hostility caused by the fact that Cox needs to keep JD aware that he is his subordinate. The scene I posted shows exactly what their relation is like when that pretense is torn down.
    Last edited by krieger; 12-14-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why did we stop talking about me
    this thread is about me
    14 posts and not a single word about VI
    Last edited by Galen; 12-06-2009 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, Scrubs is at least Ne/Si. With all the absurd fantasy sequences, how could it not be?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look ILI to me. Ni gaze.

but, if you hang out w alphas a lot, i suppose LII could also make sense.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About you:

In VIing, I evaluate demeanor/gaze.

* What I notice in looking at your photos is that your gaze is somewhat stand-offish, i.e. skeptical, exacting... You look as if you're evaluating, almost challenging whomever you're looking at... In the photo where you're making a peace sign, your eyes are making an 'it wasn't me,' lol.

*You have the classic 'Ni gaze.' Some better trained eyes may even be able to see Se-seeking... However, I've grown not to trust these 'looks'--I've typed ppl in cases where they've been deceiving.

To be honest, in terms of IM elements, I don't get much else from these photos... For example, I can't tell whether you manifest Fi or Fe, Ti or Te, Ne or Ni (although I have an educated guess,) and Se or Si (although, again, from your demeanor I have an educated guess.)

If you have a video, it'll be much easier to type you.

I know that you have self-typed as Delta. I'm not sure whether you follow Classical Socionics or the short-cut versions that many around here have made.

My advice to you is--if you really care about finding your correct type, and thus letting this system work for you--keep an open mind as to whether you're alpha, beta, gamma, or delta.

Don't let people who do not understand Socionics influence you into an erroneous type, and thus waste your time... This happened to me for over a year and it sucked... I had to scrap my entire understanding and start from scratch when I realized that the inter-types didn't work.

If there's anything you want to know, ask.