TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    I don't see the resemblance :<
    eh well.. :-p Twas this picture mainly.. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...f/IMG_0512.jpg
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten Christian Bale before though on Socionix, back when they thought I was ENTp.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Totally ENxp, you remind me a lot of some of the Ti ENTps here. And I think you VI as an extrovert by the magnitude of apparent energy. But Ti has a different quality, it looks more void-ish or or x-ray by turns. Your eyes and bearing have a certain more self contained feel I associate with Fi/Fe (ethics in general). So Fi ENFp.
    You say, "you remind me of some of the Ti ENTps here." (Like Christian Bale in your version of Socionics..?)

You say that he's ENXp b/c of the "magnitude of his apparent energy..?" And his eyes look "void-ish or x-ray by turns?" And that they possess "a certain more self contained feel?"

For what reason do you come up with this stuff..?

It's like you're flirting with this poor bastard so that he goes along with your (IMO, totally dysfunctional) version of Socionics... (The one where inter-type relations in real life don't matter.)

I realize that he's asking for VI, but I hope he's smart enough to do some of the legwork himself... And not just go along with your Ashton website crap b/c "void-ish or x-ray by turns" makes him feel somewhat like a modern-day Jim Morrison.

How much easier this would be for him if you just learned Socionics and seduced him with that.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    You say, "you remind me of some of the Ti ENTps here." (Like Christian Bale in your version of Socionics..?)

You say that he's ENXp b/c of the "magnitude of his apparent energy..?" And his eyes look "void-ish or x-ray by turns?" And that they possess "a certain more self contained feel?"

For what reason do you come up with this stuff..?

It's like you're flirting with this poor bastard so that he goes along with your (IMO, totally dysfunctional) version of Socionics... (The one where inter-type relations in real life don't matter.)

I realize that he's asking for VI, but I hope he's smart enough to do some of the legwork himself... And not just go along with your Ashton website crap b/c "void-ish or x-ray by turns" makes him feel somewhat like a modern-day Jim Morrison.

How much easier this would be for him if you just learned Socionics and seduced him with that.
    Hi. This is a VI subforum. Nothing more.

You have no reason to be so combative, please stop.

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten Christian Bale before though on Socionix, back when they thought I was ENTp.
    You are definitely not an ENTp of any subtype. That's for sure. A lot of INTps and INTjs, even INFjs and ENFps are typed ENTp. That's a common bias in socionics...

You have a lot of in your eyes. Nevertheless, you are certainly neither Beta nor Gamma. That makes typing difficult so we have to talk about subtypes.

I'm pretty sure you are an ENFp. Intuitive subtype in the accepting/producing system, harmonizing subtype in the DCNH system. The following description should describe you very well (I would be very surprised if not):

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine Meged & Anatoly Ovcharov
    The intuitive subtype gives the impression of a person that has been torn off from reality. Internally focused and at the same time disseminated, they’re inclined to unexpected contrasts of behaviour where shyness and apathy are replaced by emotional elevation, determination and activity, a melancholic look – or inspired/joyful. Thoughtful and impulsive, optimistic and suppressed, timid and energetic, they provide various impressions. Internally inconsistent, sensitive and vulnerable, they hid their problems under a mask of carelessness. Try to be affable with everything, aspire to understand and favor everyone with a smile. They are attentive, soft and tactful. Willingly they explore the problems of others, try to find ways out of difficult positions and give useful advice. They protect their emotions and can threaten their opponents with notable psychological pressure. They’re impulsive, a little bit angular and their movements are badly coordinated. Gait is fast and a bit clumsy; their chins are often pointed, appear attentive, interrogative or surprised.
    And don't get in trouble with ENFjs like Juju here. Quasi-identicals just can't understand each other.
    Last edited by JohnDo; 12-17-2009 at 09:17 AM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDo View Post
    And don't get in trouble with ENFjs like Juju here. Quasi-identicals just can't understand each other.
    LOL!! WHo are you?

Why does everyone here seem to know me--yet..? Who the hell are you people..?

Back to the thread...

Arctures: I thought I was ENFp for awhile... If you're NF, it's common that you can see yourself in various type descriptions... To be honest with you, based on what you said about Japanese--why you like the language--I think you could potentially be Ti valuing.

Just keep an open-mind, I guess... It can't hurt, right?

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think dolphin knows that arctures is gay.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whether a guy or girl said that to me I would be flattered... You know what I mean..?

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, but i dont think that was her intent.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JohnDo: My biggest reason for thinking INFj>ENFp is the stereotype of ENFps being spontaneous and careless, which I don't consider myself to be at all.

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Arctures: I thought I was ENFp for awhile... If you're NF, it's common that you can see yourself in various type descriptions... To be honest with you, based on what you said about Japanese--why you like the language--I think you could potentially be Ti valuing.

Just keep an open-mind, I guess... It can't hurt, right?
    I think I've been very clear about me not valuing Ti. My anecdote about my experience with logic class is an indisputably Te state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    i think dolphin knows that arctures is gay.
    you're a dick

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're a dick
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    :3

TIM
    LII-IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JohnDo: My biggest reason for thinking INFj>ENFp is the stereotype of ENFps being spontaneous and careless, which I don't consider myself to be at all.
    Yes, I know some Ni-ENFps and they really aren't careless, they worry a lot which is Ni-related. That's what makes your self-typing difficult. What do you think about the above quoted description?

I am Ni-INTj and a lot of people question my self-typing saying I must be INTp or INFp.
    My opinion: Socionics can only be really useful if people use at least 4 subtypes. In the 2-subtypes-system it is very difficult to distinguish between the types by V.I.. Learning DCNH really helps...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do VI as ILE here imo, though I would first think Ne-ILE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12