2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    hahahaha!!! wow...
    What's weird about that?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    What's weird about that?
    Having someone tell me what to do every day would be a nightmare for me at least. I'm an independent person.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Having someone tell me what to do every day would be a nightmare for me at least. I'm an independent person.
    In everyday matters...as in "elbows off the table," "push that chair in," and "get your shoes out of the hallway." Little things bug you?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyday matters would be more like making sure there is food happening, taking care of money stuff, etc.

Lobo I believe is feeling a bit un-independent and imasculated by the wording of things.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    In everyday matters...as in "elbows off the table," "push that chair in," and "get your shoes out of the hallway." Little things bug you?
    Those are things that bug me, unless it's said nicely. But I understand how being messy, for example, bugs people who like things to be tidy and organized, and I respect that. The thing is, I'm very sensitive to force dynamics and to someone trying to make me do something using forceful measures, even if it's as stupid as telling me to take my elbows off the table. It just won't happen without me getting upset, which is why I found that translated line to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Everyday matters would be more like making sure there is food happening, taking care of money stuff, etc.

Lobo I believe is feeling a bit un-independent and imasculated by the wording of things.
    Ok, that I agree. Being reminded of what needs to be done around the house and our monetary situation is nice.