Thread: Romancing Styles for ISTp-ENFp, INFj-ESTj dualities

Threaded View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a somewhat improved version of these somewhere on this forum, and perhaps also on the wiki socion. Search for "types and love", or something like that. It was all about the stogre, eros, pragma, etc, and how they related to the types.

Humanist presents his claims in such form, which the partner becomes shameful for his incorrect behavior and sharp statements. The explanation of relations in this case finishes not by quarrel, but by reconciliation or by promise to reexamine its behavior.

In humanist are inherent patience and time, caution and [diplomatichnost], but it is artless with those, whom it loves and prefers to speak truth or to keep silent
    Definitely accurate in my book.

Therefore it is necessary patience and the perseverance of the humanist, with whom that tactfully and consecutively re-educates its restive [duala]. Humanist appears not only in the role of the educator, he constantly acts on the conscience of manager, who is sufficiently sensitive and it is not alien high moral principles.

Last edited by UDP; 12-01-2009 at 10:43 PM.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.