Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romancing Styles for ISTp-ENFp, INFj-ESTj dualities

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    well, if it helps at all, you seem like a huge douchebag.
    Oh yeah, that helps heaps. Thanks for the insight dipshit.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    +1

Wrong Way Ticket, on the other hand, is most definitely an ENFp.

There are some things I enjoy that might be unusual for an ENFp, such as dealing with finances.
    Most definitely? Explain (please)!

=)

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was primarily thinking of our conversation about the dark side of IEEs years ago. If you are not an IEE, I am not either. Now do you really want me to reveal what exactly we discussed and ruin the reputation of IEEs forever? :wink:
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way Ticket View Post
    Oh yeah, that helps heaps. Thanks for the insight dipshit.

EDIT

I was primarily thinking of our conversation about the dark side of IEEs years ago. If you are not an IEE, I am not either. Now do you really want me to reveal what exactly we discussed and ruin the reputation of IEEs forever? :wink:
    Now I'm curious! Anyway, surely I've already ruined the reputation of all IEEs forever.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooh yeah, I do sort of remember the conversation. It was a good one I seem to recall. But my memory is cactus. How badly would it ruin the IEE reputation? How good is the IEE reputation to begin with?

Also I think Coolanzon will implode from curiosity if it's not shared.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    In everyday matters...as in "elbows off the table," "push that chair in," and "get your shoes out of the hallway." Little things bug you?
    Those are things that bug me, unless it's said nicely. But I understand how being messy, for example, bugs people who like things to be tidy and organized, and I respect that. The thing is, I'm very sensitive to force dynamics and to someone trying to make me do something using forceful measures, even if it's as stupid as telling me to take my elbows off the table. It just won't happen without me getting upset, which is why I found that translated line to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Everyday matters would be more like making sure there is food happening, taking care of money stuff, etc.

Lobo I believe is feeling a bit un-independent and imasculated by the wording of things.
    Ok, that I agree. Being reminded of what needs to be done around the house and our monetary situation is nice.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Ssmall

I giggled at "tingling of partner"

It reminds me of some EIIs I know, particularly in terms of their interaction with me.
    oic thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    I just don't understand how you could be IEE and write something like that. Where is the Fi?
    ThePirate might just be annoyed/having a bad day
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post

ThePirate might just be annoyed/having a bad day
    Yeah, this.

Also, the Fi thing and "being nice" is probably less likely to apply w someone an IEE/Fi-valuer doesn't have or care to have a bond with, so that explains that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wrong Way, being decent at mathematical/business stuff alone doesn't make you ILE. I enjoy learning about that stuff. I don't want to do it as a job, but in general I find it interesting.
    IEE

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha, no I'm not having a bad day

I like seeing people question my typing, it shows me who can type and who can't. Jewels, you really really really don't understand socionics. I hope this gets across to you someday.
    Not that anyone else in this thread has done any better, but you strike me as particularly deficient in understanding.

The stereotype of IEE's on this forum, and many IEE's here are just ridiculous. It's no wonder you have so much trouble getting with your duals. Who would want you?

constant bitching, childish behavior, speaking without understanding, not having a backbone

It's not like I wasn't there at one point, but then something called maturity hit.

I really can't relate to alot of you.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The stereotype of IEE's on this forum, and many IEE's here are just ridiculous. It's no wonder you have so much trouble getting with your duals. Who would want you?

constant bitching, childish behavior, speaking without understanding, not having a backbone
    Where do you see constant bitching among IEEs?
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-male

I like seeing people question my typing, it shows me who can type and who can't. Jewels, you really really really don't understand socionics. I hope this gets across to you someday.
    Not that anyone else in this thread has done any better, but you strike me as particularly deficient in understanding.
    Ohai. I see you can has some Tis.

Evaluating someone's mental abilities is very much Ti. Hell, I'm not even on the receiving end of that truly ugly assault, and I'm a little bit upset.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohai. I see you can has some Tis.

This is great. We never have drama in our quadra. Keep it up - I'm out of reruns of One Tree Hill and I need something to entertain me.
    IEE

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    Evaluating someone's mental abilities is very much Ti.
    Also Te, Ne and Ni.

I've also noticed some Fe types call people stupid for their blatant misunderstandings of social dynamics, so... idk.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not like I wasn't there at one point, but then something called maturity hit.

You arrogant asshole... Why don't you back up all your claims? You just criticize and spread negativity, and put people down for no reason. It's not the people here's fault that your not getting love irl. You're not mature, just bitter.

TIM
    Fi-IEE Sx/so 739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but you seem unusually aggressive and judgmental.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever consider you might be Se valuing..?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is what you wrote above an example of not bitching, unchildish behaviour, and speaking with understanding that apparently SLI's have an immense attraction for?
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fuckwads are hilarious.

I 'spread negativity' around to counterreact the ceaseless bullshit that pervades this forum. What I understand is that you guys just don't man up and do what you need to do. Rather you sit in the comfort of this forum, content to mull around in horseshit pretending like your decoding some kind of puzzle.

It's obvious I hit some kind of nerve, so my suggestion is to reflect on why you reacted to such a post in this manner.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Creepy-male

Perhaps because you were so rude and offensive?

We're not reacting to your !!BREAKING THE STATUS QUO!!, you dunce. We're reactive to your abrasive nonsense. It isn't complicated, and you really aren't some crusader of truth and positive change.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newsflash: Didn't you hear? We're emotionless automatons.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps because you were so rude and offensive?

We're not reacting to your !!BREAKING THE STATUS QUO!!, you dunce. We're reactive to your abrasive nonsense. It isn't complicated, and you really aren't some crusader of truth and positive change.
    If you truly see it as nonsense, I pity you.

especially as you are perhaps the epitome of what my post is aiming to deter.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fuckwads are hilarious.

I 'spread negativity' around to counterreact the ceaseless bullshit that pervades this forum. What I understand is that you guys just don't man up and do what you need to do. Rather you sit in the comfort of this forum, content to mull around in horseshit pretending like your decoding some kind of puzzle.

It's obvious I hit some kind of nerve, so my suggestion is to reflect on why you reacted to such a post in this manner.
    What is it that we need to do? What is this bullshit you speak of (because, frankly, there are many)? "Man up" for what? Why are you so angry?

Tell us, because I don't know and now I would like to.
    Ceci n'est pas une eii.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but you strike me as particularly deficient in understanding.

Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There can only be ONE real IEE! :wink:
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There can only be ONE real IEE! :wink:

You better watch who you talkin 'bout
    Runnin ya mouth, like ya know me

(This may be an inside joke bc this song came up over the last break, but, oh well.)
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionics is a theory which means it splinters into different views of application, so it only makes sense that some people view things differently even if it may or may not be what Augusta and the rest meant by it.

Nonetheless, it's generally futile to argue about it, so long you know what you know and how it will help you in your life, that's really the purpose of learning about it, not to gain the acceptance of people on the net.
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DYAD: CONTROLLING (LSE) - HUMANIST (EII)

CONTROLLING

Outwardly severe and businesslike, this sociotype contains in itself a tendency towards two quite different types of love: Pragma and Eros: fire and ice, realistic calculations and passionate affection makes him an internally contradicted person. He prefers to be ruled by reason and does not follow his feelings. Businesslike interests usually prevails over feelings and even over the pleasure from the contact with a loved person. However, periodically it arranges for its sensations a real celebration.

This is a caring and reliable partner. He does all that is possible for the one he loves. His partner might feel a lack of compliments and verbal expression of feelings, but Controlling proves his love in practice, taking on himself most of the concerns and is fully satisfied if his partner is involved in the common matters and is accomplishing the tasks which require only attention and patience.

He needs a partner - assistant which won't force his own will, methods or will dictate his own terms. Controlling might appear totally dry, controlling and demanding person if he wouldn't be to a degree softened by the presence of sensual love - Eros. Inclination towards this form of emotional behavior sometimes makes him romantic and generous in relation to the object of his feelings.

He is capable to be faithful to his partner if the partner satisfies him sexually or if he values such partner in life for practical reasons. His feelings can burn long and vividly, although healthy pragmatism is not alien to him. In the absence of reciprocity he is capable of being guided by the feeling of duty, able to resist a new interest (in a person). He obeys to Pragma his erotic feelings also although he can recall his past lover for a long time.

HUMANIST

Combination of diplomatic Storge and inventive Filia makes him an ideal life partner for Controlling who is quite a difficult partner. On one hand Humanist allows him to be the head of the family but on the other hand he demands from a partner mutual understanding and respect to his interests. He specifically checks that he would not have differences with Controlling in worldview, personal behavior in regards to others, in upbringing of children, on future plans and everyday matters.

In union with Storge - faithful family love, such manifestations of love of Filia hardens even more the union with quick tempered, proud and authoritarian Controlling partner. Humanist like no other finds approach to his dual. He can hold himself in control and do not say something unnecessary.

Humanist presents his claims in such a form that his partner becomes embarrassed by his unethical behavior and sharp statements. Talks about relationships in this case ends up not with a quarrel but with a reconciliation or with a promise to reexamine his behavior.

Humanist has an inherent patience and tact, caution and diplomacy but he is natural with those who he loves and prefers to speak the truth or to keep silent. His love Storge seeks happy harmonious family life, full of kindness and mutual concessions. But not onesided! Humanist - not a Victim sociotype. Even if he allows to be guided in practical matters due to his weak ability to deal with difficulties or absence of forceful qualities and confidence in itself, this does not mean he will allow his partner to cross the line dividing a caring friend from a heartless dictator.

Humanist uses up a lot of mental forces on re-education of his partner and in time makes him closer to his ideal. If the partner does not go for compromises, does not listen to his counsel he can break this union. Controlling is set to the creation of durable family: upon sensing such a threat he can do everything in order to fix the relationship.

The spiritual side of love for the Humanist means much more than the erotic one, furthermore he is shy and therefore needs an initiative taking partner who will actively show his desires. In love Humanist is restrained, mistrustful, observant. Little deviations in the behavior of the partner he receives painfully and does everything he can in order to preserve reciprocity in feelings. Even if in order to do this it is necessary to demonstrate offense and alienation. Humanist forgives regretting dual and tries to never remind him of the reason for their disagreement.

Controlling can't stand discussion on personal matter and furthermore discussing relationship problems. Due to this he is inclined to do hasty conclusions and frequently commits ethical slips which complicates his relationships with people surrounding him. Lack of patience and self-control sometimes makes him sharp and tactless, he doesn't have enough not only diplomacy but also self-criticism. Due to this he needs the patience and perseverance of the Humanist who will tactfully and consistently re-educates his dual. Humanist acts not only as an educator but constantly he acts on the conscience of Controlling who is sufficiently sensitive and high moral principles are not alien to him.

EDIT: As with previous text please note the sentences you have hard time understanding. Hopefully sometime soon I will translate the last IEE-SLI part.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Creepy-Cyclops

Where do you see constant bitching among IEEs?
    Start by reading your own posts

Or maybe extremely opinionated while being comparitively mis-informed would better sum them up.

Creepy-Cyclops

Also, for the record, I can't relate to a lot of you either, heh, but then, i'm not even sure I can relate to myself when I post here, considering i've spent most of my life away from the internet, hmmmm.

BTW, these descriptions that are getting posted are crap, they're like some virgin who dreamt up what relationships are like between particular types whilst in his bedroom imo.

People of the same type have different relations, how you're brought up, the life that you find yourself in, your natural physical and mental talents all affect relationship dynamics between the types.

Well, maybe they are OK, but I sort of switch off when it talks about relationship of "fire and ice" and stuff, I mean, come on, lol. And "His feelings can burn long and vividly", who's can't?

Take for instance how women nowadays want or believe themself to be "independent" and can do it all for themselves, they're not gonna fit into the molds these descriptions portray, even if they wanted to.

"He is capable to be faithful to his partner if the partner satisfies him sexually "

How on earth is this (and some other stuff) only applying to ESTj, for instance?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if I'm perceived as constantly bitching here also .

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    I wonder if I'm perceived as constantly bitching here also .
    I was sort of being half serious/half joking, I don't really care enough about the forum to spot for most part, but no you seem OK, not like i'm the judge of it lol, cause i'm certainly not appointing myself as such, ha!

But ... I do think that Kim always seems to weigh in with some moral judgementarianism with often comparitively little information, and she's quite condescending because she's said (more than once, and to me also) something about her being older than everyone here and when i'm older i'll understand, it just makes me think, well, wouldn't be too hard to work out what it makes me (or perhaps lots of other people) think.

However, what Kim does, and some of the other ENFp's here - in different ways, is the sort of thing that I find cute IRL, but it probably (well, it doesn't) tend to come across so well - or indeed, in the same way, on the internet. Same could probably be said for me or many other of the posters/types.

A Tiger livin' in a zoo.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to see the dynamics involved in real life. I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun. Pity the Australian thing never happened (?) or I wasn't invited or whatever.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Way Ticket View Post
    I would like to see the dynamics involved in real life. I'm sure it'd be a lot of fun. Pity the Australian thing never happened (?) or I wasn't invited or whatever.
    If we all met up it would probably be the greatest party ever, yeah, Delta's can party, lol.

Edit: I'm not in Oz btw, i'm just saying the internet vs real life thing among us all in Delta (and other quadras).

Creepy-male

Deltas can party. It just involves lots of sitting and being quiet.

I think the problem with Australia is it's too damn big and we're all poor

EDIT

Where are all the Aussie Deltas, anyway? You all need to come to Perth!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the problem with Australia is it's too damn big and we're all poor
    Excuses , my friend traveled all across Asia with very little money (although it sort of impacted his health in a way). I don't think you are THAT poor knowing how well your country is doing .

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quality-of-life index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Start by reading your own posts

Or maybe extremely opinionated while being comparitively mis-informed would better sum them up.
    Examples?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

But ... I do think that Kim always seems to weigh in with some moral judgementarianism with often comparitively little information, and she's quite condescending because she's said (more than once, and to me also) something about her being older than everyone here and when i'm older i'll understand, it just makes me think, well, wouldn't be too hard to work out what it makes me (or perhaps lots of other people) think.
    However, what Kim does, and some of the other ENFp's here - in different ways, is the sort of thing that I find cute IRL, but it probably (well, it doesn't) tend to come across so well - or indeed, in the same way, on the internet. Same could probably be said for me or many other of the posters/types.
    More examples, please! Especially for the "little information" that I supposedly have.
    ― Anais Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    More examples, please! Especially for the "little information" that I supposedly haveAnd why should I run around after your request?
    They exist, you can look through you're own posts, heh.

Maybe if you said please, and not demanded, lol (j/k)...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They exist, you can look through you're own posts, heh.

Maybe if you said please, and not demanded, lol (j/k)...
    Originally Posted by Kim
    More examples, please! Especially for the "little information" that I supposedly haveAnd why should I run around after your request?
    Could you please be so kind as to provide evidence for your accusations because I am innocent until proven guilty.
    ― Anais Nin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast