Thread: Gilly's Type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really don't understand how someone can think he might be ILE or EIE. These two types have almost nothing in common.

- Most ILEs are brilliant thinkers, most EIEs are retarded concerning logics.
    - Most ILEs see interesting possibilities, most EIEs see what might be wrong.
    - Most ILEs ignore ranks and titles, most EIEs believe in leaders and leadershp.

Gilly is obviously EIE. Probably creative subtype.
    Ni-INTj --- Harmonizing Analyst --- -
    DCNH rox

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The end is nigh

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ArchonAlarion still believes he is ILE and even tries to convince Gilly that he is also ILE.

Archon is ILI.
    Gilly is EIE.

If one of them was in my Alpha Quadra I would leave it and try to become a Gamma so that I am as far away from them as possible.
    DCNH rox

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol at Gilly supervising me.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CheGuevara View Post
    I really don't understand how someone can think he might be ILE or EIE. These two types have almost nothing in common.

- Most ILEs are brilliant thinkers, most EIEs are retarded concerning logics.
    - Most ILEs see interesting possibilities, most EIEs see what might be wrong.
    - Most ILEs ignore ranks and titles, most EIEs believe in leaders and leadershp.

Gilly is obviously EIE. Probably creative subtype.
    This is an interesting way of describing the difference between the two types. Is it from Gulenko's descriptions?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    This is an interesting way of describing the difference between the two types. Is it from Gulenko's descriptions?
    Functional analysis. ()

- ILEs have strong , EIEs have weak .
    - implies generating interesting ideas, implies looking for fault
    - implies free thinking, implies believing in leadership

But you can also compare Gulenko's description and will come to the same conclusions, of course.

Nevertheless, there are Te-ILEs who like the concept of leadership and there are Ni-EIEs who don't like that at all.

Peple who don't use subtypes will never really be able to make use of socionics...
    Last edited by CheGuevara; 12-02-2009 at 06:40 AM.
    DCNH rox

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ che being a harmonizing LII. All he's done is stir up shit on this forum. What's harmonizing about that?
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Functional analysis. ()

- ILEs have strong , EIEs have weak .
    - implies generating interesting ideas, implies looking for fault
    - implies free thinking, implies believing in leadership

But you can also compare Gulenko's description and will come to the same conclusions, of course.

Nevertheless, there are Te-ILEs who like the concept of leadership and there are Ni-EIEs who don't like that at all.

Peple who don't use subtypes will never really be able to make use of socionics...
    I don't think describing EIE's as logically retarded can be taken from any type description or from real life.

If you want to be taken seriously, or if you don't want to appear to be a complete and utter idiot, choose your words more carefully. If your choice of language is filled with exaggerations and inaccuracies, people will rightly disregard you, as I am doing.

Oh and lose the condescending attitude and get your facts straight before being preachy.

And why is Ti associated with free thinking whilst Fe leadership, they are complementary elements?

Apart from that... fair enough.
    Last edited by somavision; 12-02-2009 at 07:13 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edit: Actually just to clarify... why does Fe look for leader ship and not Ti. do they not operate best as a pair?
    Indeed. There's nothing in the functions about one being more of a leader than the other. Maybe Fe needs guidance from Ti, but that speaks nothing about leadership. Ti needs guidance from Fe too.
    The saddest ESFj

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think describing EIE's as logically retarded can be taken from any type description or from real life.
    is their suggestive function so I call them logically retarded. You can call me ethically retarded if you like. Every type is retarded in a way. That's one of the core concepts of socionics, the order of functions. I'm not a native speaker btw so my expressions may seem a bit inadequate sometimes. Or maybe it's just because of this thread that I use expressions like that... ( )

If you want to be taken seriously, or if you don't want to appear to be a complete and utter idiot, choose your words more carefully. If your choice of language is filled with exaggerations and inaccuracies, people will rightly disregard you, as I am doing.
    Maybe you missed something. Gilly called me a schmuck, an idiot and a fuckstick more than one time. Do you think I should take him seriously (especially in this thread ) ?

If I had called you something like that I would understand that you don't take me seriously, of course.

Oh and lose the condescending attitude and get your facts straight before being preachy.
    I'm not preachy at all because being preachy is -related.

And why is Ti associated with free thinking whilst Fe leadership, they are complementary elements?
    Sorry, but if you don't know that you certainly haven't read Jung's "Psychological types" carefully. You really should do that (but don't think I'm condescending, please ).
    DCNH rox

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apart from that... fair enough.
    Keep up the good work!!

Sorry, but if you don't know that you certainly haven't read Jung's "Psychological types" carefully. You really should do that (but don't think I'm condescending, please ).
    You obviously haven't because if you favored Jung's descriptions you wouldn't be bashing the philosophic/insightful abilities of ESFj's nor would you speak of Te and "profit".
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Arctures, you have go to be the most retarded person I've ever met, like you are really really stupid.
    Is he actually a joke account then?

Che are you actually a joke account.

If not,

Yes I have seen the stuff Gilly wrote about you. And at least he was upfront enough to call YOU whatever he was calling you, rather than indirect type sniping.

I havn't properly studied Jungs Functions (I have had a bit of a read though), as Socionics and Jungian typogology are not the same thing.

Regarding any other responses you had... my brain cannot handle reading them. Actually good point about the retard thing, not a great choice of wording though as retarted is a word that is not really in fashion and when it was, I believe it was used mainly to describe those with learning difficulties.

Having Fe as their suggestive function LII Harmonising types, tend to preach clumsily.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is he actually a joke account then?
    Che are you actually a joke account.
    No.

Yes I have seen the stuff Gilly wrote about you. And at least he was upfront enough to call YOU whatever he was calling you, rather than indirect type sniping.
    I'm a polite person. Maybe that's one of my faults. Furthermore, if I tell Gilly what I really think about him I might be banned. So I confine myself to functional analysis

I havn't properly studied Jungs Functions (I have had a bit of a read though), as Socionics and Jungian typogology are not the same thing.
    Not quite. But free thinking is -related and believing in the concept of leadership is -related, of course. In my opinion the -description on wikisocion is inaccurate but you should read the EIE and ESE descriptions on socionics.com. For wikisocion says:
    Quote Originally Posted by wikisocion
    Types that value Ti naturally question the consistency of beliefs that are taken for granted in everyday life.
    Regarding any other responses you had... my brain cannot handle reading them.
    What's your type?

If you are a joke account. Genius.
    Maybe I'm a genius but certainly no joke account...
    DCNH rox

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're EIE. What's wrong with that? Geez.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    You're EIE. What's wrong with that? Geez.
    I just really don't see myself as a rational type. Also extroversion, although it makes sense in some ways, is pretty clearly the wrong choice in both the broader context of my life and in terms of my day-to-day behavior. I am an attention whore and can "turn on" my outgoing/energetic side if I am in the right mood and want to do it, but in my natural state I am fairly inert and not really outgoing or energetic at all.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I do know a slam dunk IEI who instantly reminded me of you. I think you and I are way more similar than he and I are though. Do you think an IEI would be the fastest employee in a coffee bar or restaurant?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he was a 3, sure :wink:

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I just really don't see myself as a rational type. Also extroversion, although it makes sense in some ways, is pretty clearly the wrong choice in both the broader context of my life and in terms of my day-to-day behavior. I am an attention whore and can "turn on" my outgoing/energetic side if I am in the right mood and want to do it, but in my natural state I am fairly inert and not really outgoing or energetic at all.
    But if I remember correctly, Kristiina said a similar thing about herself. Do you think she is EIE?

I think EIE > IEI
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    But if I remember correctly, Kristiina said a similar thing about herself. Do you think she is EIE?
    I don't know, my understanding of Socionics has evolved significantly since she has been a real presence on the forum.

I think EIE > IEI
    Why?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how you can be business to ISFp.

Even as boisterous and belligerent as INFp's can be in text, they still come across as pretty dopey and whimsical looking on camera (BnD just softly smiles at things, crazedrat looks like he's getting a blowjob, nick is calm and kinda hesitant looking). You yell and shout and maniacally laugh and yell at your roomies and generally act extraverted irrational. You also do that ENTp attention thing where you randomly start making some noise or contorting you face or speaking in an accent (of course this is not constant and you have more quiet moments like everyone).

On camera (hey it's the most I have), you simply don't come across as INFp. And honestly, alot of people here do not go on stickam, so they really don't know wtf they're talking about.

Extraverted, irrational, intuitive, merry...

What one of those is off? Are you a rational type? Are you an introtim?
    The end is nigh