3 Thread(s)

heretics which rationalize mass mistypings by unholly nonsense

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESTJ are pretty darn bossy so can ISTJ be pretty darn aggressive and like a bull in a china shop
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not even my role Se is bossy, more along the lines of "I like my independence, fuck off and never ever tell me wtf to do again "

Bossiness is clumsy imo. Se base are natural leaders, not bosses.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stereotypically, Te leads are bossy. People who tell you to do things to achieve some (Se or Ne HA) means, without sugar coating it. Followed by Fe leads.

Se leads have Te or Fe HA. We want to show our own competence in some practical or social way usually, so we are more likely to focus on looking competent ourselves, rather than making others do things for us.

I don’t try to involve people in group projects. I just look good and do things well, until people come up to me and ask me how I do it. Then I can charge them to be taught lol.

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can be bossy around certain people, it varies.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Aramas; 06-28-2020 at 02:46 AM.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think the original critique holds. It's not that Se-egos can never be bossy, just that the way they use Se isn't as imposing as some make it out to be. To me, whatever "force" they express always seems like a reaction to their environment, like they're just trying to establish boundaries, not really dominate anything. And this isn't to say that all LSEs are bossy or whatever—as someone mentioned, Ni-EJs can exhibit it quite a bit as well. But from my Se-seeking pov, it's when it is somewhere outside the ego block that it gets more distorted.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weak functions have less control over the function and a distorted view of it
    So.. yes, Ni egos can be very domineering and bossy while they consider themselves doing it right.

Se egos, on the other hand, know when to be bossy and domineering , and when to be soft, because their control over the function and their understanding of it is higher and better

Ne egos, especially xII, can also misuse Se unconsciously, it will mostly appear in the form of physical aggression that causes catastrophic results... but it's not their usual condition... they need to be extremely angry to the extent of not being able to control themselves
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is kind of what I meant (that others misinterpreted me on), when I said that Se egos don’t actually use Se impulsively and immaturely, because it’s in the most controlled placement. More pushy and still not physical use of Se is an intuitive use who has an immature super Id or super ego use of it.

An Se lead’s position being so confident, they hardly have to bend and already command force with minimal effort.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i tihnk a lot of typology community intuitives are messed up and identify with flaws that they relate to being intuitive. carl jung said extreme versions of types are unhealthy. schizo is schism/split so ppl are just disconnected from themselves/cognitive functions nad associate that with identity like smth to be proud of, but i dont know if this is even funciton related. i dont agree with it. for Ni to do anything at all u need to know hwo to interact with ppl and not be pushy. again msot of my friends are N types bc they arent pushing me. Se types pushed a disabled kid to stop touching them bc they wanted to hoard the space and felt entitled. similarly they push others to do their bidding according to the hierarhcy they have made up in their mind that has nothing to do with whats right or appropriate. N types have less smotoh facial lines bumps indicating varied bioenergetic reactions and patterns to adapt to reality. constantly adapting to others and expectations can make u not pushy and thus forceful and imposing enough to fulfill ur will, but it S types hwo make us fight in the first place bc they think they deserve things they dont just bc it feels bad for them to adapt. yes i can say N types can be gaslighty or sutck in childish patterns that dont make sense too just bc they felt like it and dont want to face reality. who broke property, who broke snow sculptures for no reason that people had worked on to make others happy besides themselves too, who stole money, who bullied disabled ppl, who instigates and escalates fights while playing victim against ppl who are vulnerable to top it off, i have more sense to not do that. people with bad Se can be bossy and super extra, maybe if pushed too hard, and they can also have the wrong idea and thus do it inappropriately and self righteously, but for S types thats every day broe. its not like we can fight them. i think how to do this or that more eefficiently and cause the least trouble, so as to barely exist, i ask others for what they think and what we can do. they get offended, they mock me, they manipulate, they ask stupid gaslighty questions with no answer while tensing their bodies ready to assault me if i say smth they dont like or dare i mock them as i they mock me, they deny, u have to repeat the same thing over and over again multiple times. yes i also understand so many ppl around me are super toxic but i feel like lets say americans will just not be as toxic bc more of their interactions are with random people if they dare go outside or on the internet so theres no the same continuous external pressure of ppl who have formed communities to disrepect u irl all the time.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in fact every single time i can remember someone on this forum that has threatened direct physical violence against forum members has been an S type. most of the times. despite having so many active n type members. and i said most ppl who went out of their way to worsen someone online's life were also S types. this guy who went and killed someone over a video game issue in turkey? also prolly a sensor. granted some ppl deserve it but its bc of how such peices of shit they are that translated into abuse in the video game i mean theres real absue in the sense that ur account can get locked out of access for a period of time bc they are holding u hostage. idk if not hacked either btu if someone does those things to u idk why they think they should get away with it. i dont like or enjoy attacking others but again for S types thats like every day broe

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i actually liked this thread when i saw it cuz i know ofc bossiness can come bad from low Se types but things seem to change as ppl age. like good S types just learn to escalate and abuse their power while N types figure out man i shouldnt be such an asshole i was too much and S types can start thinking "those guys are unstable ew they desreve to be bullied *forcefully slaps and gropes other S friends' ass and calls him gay* *other S guy grabs him and throws him into a glass door breaking it while they laugh*"
    then his mother comes home and starts scolding them and the SLE chokes her out

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the baldhead babysitters threw a kid in the wall and broke his head bc it didnt obey them or smth. prolly INFJ and INFP right.

I want to care

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    This is kind of what I meant (that others misinterpreted me on), when I said that Se egos don’t actually use Se impulsively and immaturely, because it’s in the most controlled placement. More pushy and still not physical use of Se is an intuitive use who has an immature super Id or super ego use of it.

An Se lead’s position being so confident, they hardly have to bend and already command force with minimal effort.
    It’s like a compensatory dynamic for the function that is lacked. I know I get this with my parents. I grew up in an abusive house of all 4D Se types, they pushed some of that out of me, and my force back was all verbal or just very weak, immature Se (throwing objects, a slap).. Whereas with my father, an sle, full-on pin down, pull and shake me by my hair, speed and threaten to crash car and kill us, break an iPad on my head and interrogating me for two hours with it, ESE mother hit with a back brace, cornered me to a wall and breathed in my face to get me sick as a punishment for my autism meltdown whilst construction workers in house (which I tried a lot to avoid being in the house at the time). LSE sister coming at me with a remote and I reflexively whipped her with an iPhone and I wasn’t aware of my force use and control, and it hit her in the head and made a bump for a few days..

This happened to me overtime, a person who couldn’t even react to a bully choking me or me reacting physically other than with a jerk in my arm and then freeze, towards a molester.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    FU
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philosophically speaking, Bossiness, aggression, violence, aren't Se.
    Empirically speaking, it might have more statistical prevalence to people that embody Se. But it would be low Ni or lack of insight into their actions/thoughts that causes it. Similarly, it might have less statistical prevalence to people that embody Ni. But take someone that is over fixated on internalizing everything intuitively, while ignoring what's actually around them. They may overreact to ideas they have about things and it would be low Se that causes it.
    Neurotically speaking (of Jung's neurosis), it is the neurotic that does negative things like bossiness, aggression, violence, etc. It is the neurotic person that has all of these negative traits.

That said,
    A healthy Se type does not do these things...but no healthy type does them either...
    Big 5 neuroticism might explain them better.

But these ideas have already been cemented over time and people have identified and related them, so I also don't really expect anyone to take in what I'm saying, unless they were already inclined that way either. So...

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be fair, I would rather argue that bossiness is related to Se, but not necessarily determines its strengths, which heavily depending on given contexts.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12