Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
Forgive me dear, I don't have a lot of information to go on, but I consider the insight gleaned hitherto to be sufficient. I've seen you on stickam multiple times; you flirted with me mockingly. You VI static > dynamic, and possess way too keen a control over Se variables to be an Ni ego type. Your on-cam demeanor actually reminds me of merky: calm, in control, tactical-seeming, unemotional yet responsive, firm. You have a grounded quality that I consider a hallmark of beta STs: very present in your environment, without being too attached to one thing. ENFjs dictate Fe emotive processes, like numbers; similar to INFps, except much more deliberate. You're energy did not strike me in any way EJ, i.e. a bit hyper-active, ceaselessly 'in motion' (monitoring dynamic trends) controlledly (see ashton's rapid and deliberate facial expressions for a blatant example of Ni-EJ temperament cognition), nor do you have the absent/removed attitude that Ni egos have.

Feel free to repudiate this as a bunch of VI bullshit vagueness, but I consider it a very concrete beacon of type (not being subject to contextual molding of theoretical definitions, really).