Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I've had an epiphany about my type!

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Thanks. That actually makes a good deal of sense.
    no problem

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    What do you mean by anticipate time?

Like, guess when ______, or guess win to ________. If you already know somethings going to happen, you have a good idea of when it will happen.

Define what you mean by time and anticipate. For Ne dom or Ne creative, Ni is subconscious. So anticipation is more like some kind of hidden instinct.
    you intuit where you will be in the future, you are aware of the passage of time, how much has passed, what is going on and what you must do, etc

contemplation is something you control with your will (conscious); anticipation is something you expect and may affect but do not directly control (unconscious)

by anticipating something, you can cause it to take place, like a self-fulfilling prophecy, but you are not ever aware; (it is more like deja vu); for instance, Tyler Durden in fight club; I tend to look at fight club as the story of someone judicious (fancy Si luxuries, Ne catalogs) transforming into someone more decisive (hitting bottom, letting go; facing death with Ni by letting go of the steering wheel, trying to maintain Se contact during a chemical burn)...

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds weird and glossed over. Cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12